TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Navy when are you testing?

The earliest I will start testing is 10 DPO- 11 DPO .....AF is due June 29th
I am only 6 DPO today. When I went to bathroom this morning I checked my cervix and it was Midway,Closed and Firm and CM was creamy yellowish....I am still tired and i just woke up.....have a mild backache,nothing major.....Not getting my hopes up right now as it is still too early to test!! My chart is at the bottom if anyone wants to take a look:flower:

Today I need to clean house(since i could bring my self to do it yesterday!!) and make Stuff Shells and put decorations up for my friend's Birthday dinner tonight...I also have to take My son to his Dr's Appt this morning. So i will be back on during the day. Hope everyone has a great day:flower:

Jaimad so glad to hear from you...glad as well!!:) I just had my 3rd chemical and really thought this was it I had a nice strong line...but see a new doc on monday.

nothing else new with me girls...we have decided to for sure sit the month out on ttc. i have done my temps so far but missed one morning how do I chart the day I missed??

The day you missed ..did you temp late?? I will make a note on my temp and how late i temped and not chart it(CD7) on my chart!!

no i didnt temp at all...it was storming power was out got up at 3am and went to my moms...totally forgot:(

Just leave it blank Sandi, shouldn't make any difference really at this early stage of your cycle :)

As for me, my temps have continued to follow their usual pattern so I know I'm out this month, AF due Sunday/Monday

Clomid next cycle!

Thanks Zoom.....Good luck as u travel down your road as well.

Hey ladies,

I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend. I am being very lazy today. Don't want to do much. I was suppose to go running with some people from my church but I over slept.

Navy, I am going to waiting to hear the results. I am so excited for. Here is :dust: baby dust to you and all the other ladies TTC this month.

Hello all... Still just a Boring waiting Gáme for me this mnth... Waiting on Af to start over again

Oh crap Mel. FX that they take a crwazy rise and you still get a BFP! Aren't you proud of me I have only missed one morning!! LOL :)

Hope everyone has a great weekend. My Tj came home last night and it was so wonderful. :) I missed him. We are going out to dinner tonight and I am gonna go get a new tattoo. SO excited!!:)

Hey ladies,

I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend. I am being very lazy today. Don't want to do much. I was suppose to go running with some people from my church but I over slept.

Navy, I am going to waiting to hear the results. I am so excited for. Here is :dust: baby dust to you and all the other ladies TTC this month.

Aww thank you :hugs: I can't wait to test next week ... I am keeping myself busy so i don't drive myself crazy:wacko: LOL:) Got to get back to house cleaning...be back on in a bit.

Oh crap Mel. FX that they take a crwazy rise and you still get a BFP! Aren't you proud of me I have only missed one morning!! LOL :)

Hope everyone has a great weekend. My Tj came home last night and it was so wonderful. :) I missed him. We are going out to dinner tonight and I am gonna go get a new tattoo. SO excited!!:)

YAY!!! so glad you got your man back Sandi :) So what kind of tattoo you going to get,can't wait to hear about it and possible see a pic of it :)

YAY!!! so glad you got your man back Sandi :) So what kind of tattoo you going to get,can't wait to hear about it and possible see a pic of it :)

Thanks. I am not sure yet...I have been wanting a new one for a while and after the week I have had I think I deserve one. LOL. This will be #24 fr me...how many do you have? Tj had drawn a pic for me that I was going to get but I had accidently left it at my friends house and she washed it so its ruined and I am not sure what I will get now..but I will post a pic of it. Hope your having a great day!:flower:

Hey ladies I got my new tattoo...

100619-223742.jpg

newtattoo.jpg

Tj also got a new one he had "INDESTRUCTABLE" done down his spine. It looks pretty darn sweet. LOL:)

OOh sandi that is pretty, I love that vivd colour as well. I only have one but its up the lest hand side of my body from bum to rib, it's buterflies and flowers. Good to have your man home
xx

Sweet!! Love the tat Sandi :) I have 5 tats and counting(Sandi, I have pics of all my tats on facebook). HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all the dad's and daddy's to be :) Today will be a lazy day for us.
As for the 2WW.....My temp droped ...My chart over lay is looking like last months pattern.....So I am not very positive about this month...tomorrow morning's temp will be interesting to see.
Hope everyone has a great day :)

Thanks Zoom.

Hey there Anna I will have to go on your facebook and check them out..I will post mine up there as well. I have them all over from my feet up. LOL. I find them addictive and to be honest this was the longest I had went without one...eventually this arm will be a 3/4 sleeve. Have a blessd day ladies

Fantastic taddy Reeds, love the colour. I have a small addiction to tattoo's myself. I have six, always wanted a sleeve but too chicken to the commitment. I have to get one fixed on my neck, it's mother in japanese but the girl went too deep and the ink ran. I was so mad so I am going to have to get a cover up done as it looks like it is bruised.

Thats a nice tattoo reedsgirl I also have some ( only 4 ) though been wanting one on the lower back but havent gotten the courage yet... Lol

Evening ladies...I have for the very first time have a infected tattoo. UGH its all swollen and red. It still looks very pretty and I have started anitbotics so hopefully it won't ruin the tat. I think it must be the brand of ink cause I have these colors before and I am having a reaction to it. :(

Yikes....lucky you jumped on medication right away. Did u contact the parlour and ask them if they use anything funky or new? Odd to have a reaction as u are obviously not a newbie to them....Feel better and keep a very close eye on that one!!

The parlor is actually closed today but I will be calling them in the morning. It is more than likely the ink they used....it is a very clean place and I have been there before actually had just gotten a piercing there a week before. I really think its just a fluke and I kinda got it in a place that its hard not rub it. I am not gonna stress to much about it and I will be keeping a close eye on it. If the redness doesnt' get better by tuesday I will be back at the doc.

How are you feeling needafriend?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"