TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Hi there too Jessica. Hope your hubby feels better soon! May I ask u ladies, whats method of TL did you have and how long are your tubes now? I had ligation and coagulation after c-sec and both are around 7-8 cm

MOrning...

Josey GOOD LUCK! FX for your BFP and a sticky bean.

Carole GOOD LUCK to you as well...as far as my tubes I have on shorter and one is longer...left side is 5cm and right is 7 I believe...left might be 4. With my TL I had them cut, tied and burned...so I am feeling lucky that my tr worked. I would say that you tube length is awesome and your journey will be short with you tubes being as long as they are. :) And I think you will find that here there is no such thing as TMI. LOL

Fluter how are dear??

Anna? Any results yet from your tests? How is your headaches?

Mel?? How is your 2ww? Still flying by?

And how are all the TR girls feeling??

Good to know on the TMI....LOL. Crazy thing happening....Took another dollar store test today and I totally see a faint line as soon as I look at it and also took a FRER and have to turn it every which way to get a shadow. GRRR! I have a requisition for a beta but don't know if it's too soon to go??? I sure wish I knew exactly what DPO I was. The blighted ovum messed my system up....from my charting of CM, clear cm came June 4,5,6. Any ideas on what day I should count from?
I am trying to hold out til Thursday or Fri but these cheapie tests are messing with my head with the faint line (still not pink but there)

Days like this I wish I worked out of the home instead of being self employed so I would have more of a life to get my head somewhere else. LOL...I can't even show DH the test as I am fearful to get his hopes up, he was crushed last month!!

What to do????

Sending good vibes to Josey for a BFP!!!!

Hey ladies,
Hi needafriend. My name is Karen. I have not had my TR yet but I so love talking to these ladies. They give me hope. I am 37 and I planned to have TR in October but we had to push it back to Feb 2011. :cry:

Flutter, glad to see you are okay.

Reeds, I am glad you are feeling better.

Good luck to everyone on getting your BFP.

GRRRR...FF moved my crosshairs this morning!!! Can you ladies please take a look at my chart and let me now what you think.....yesterday FF had me ovulating on CD14 and today FF moved it to CD15.

Hope everyone is doing well:) I will be back on later this afternoon to read and catch up with everyone:)

Hello there Ready. Looks like the weight loss is going well! YAY

Carole with my classes you will have a peak day which is the day you have the most ewcn with lubrication and the then should be 3 after...so I would go with June 5 as your 1dpo so I would say your 11dpo so still a bit early. So those lines will hopefully get darker

HI Sandi!! I an still having headaches but they seem to be lingering and not getting worse(so i can get though my day). I got tojet out my door and get Sarah to Thearpy(Speech and PT). I will be back on in a bit.

Ugh Anna I wish I could help but I am just starting to temp..I am have managed it 2 mornings in a row. WOOOHOOO. HAHA Hopefully Mel will be on soon she is great with temps. :)

My tubes were cut tied and burned The right side is about 6 -7 cm and the left side is shorter as the Doc said he had to stretch that one but I was givin a 80 % chance of conceiving again

Navy ..Glad to hear the headaches are not as bad

Ready..How have you been

Reeds I started temping this mnth but since we decided to put TTC on the back burner due to FIL I just quit and will start again nexy cycle

Thanks for the history ladies. Reeds....maybe I have been reading my ovulation wrong the whole time. I always though and understood that once u have the ewcm and it goes clear where u can pull it apart about an inch is the big O day???.....if thats the case my week hcg last month and this months schedule makes more sense. Are u taking the class online? Would love to learn more myself. I have found it very empowering learning how my body works.....THANKS

Hi Karen......TR is an exciting and stressfulroad so far for me but God willing at the end of the journey there will be a gift!!!!

Thanks for the history ladies. Reeds....maybe I have been reading my ovulation wrong the whole time. I always though and understood that once u have the ewcm and it goes clear where u can pull it apart about an inch is the big O day???.....if thats the case my week hcg last month and this months schedule makes more sense. Are u taking the class online? Would love to learn more myself. I have found it very empowering learning how my body works.....THANKS

Hi there try fertility friend for some knoweladge you can do classes on line with them, and it is good to know your body and be more in control. Goodluck to you.

Zxx

Hi all

Glad to see you doing well Sandi!!

Well I have got my date for the HSG only have to wait till next week, woohoo so pleased.

Hey Ax your stats are great 80% I only got 4 cm on one side so mine were about 50% they thought. We will knoe after the HSG if that is none and will move on from there.

Goodluck all come on we need some more :bfp:

Love Zxx

I am taking sessions with a woman one on one to learn the Creighton Model..and so far from what I understand we start creating the mucas and when we have the ewcm it is our peak day and yes it should stretch to at least 1 inch but you still may not O on that day it can be 24-36 hours later hence why we continue to produce lubricating mucas to help the sperm live. I have only been to one class and my next one is tuesday. I am very happy and excited to learn all this because just in the first class I discovered that I was missing O cause I stopped bd once I saw the ewcm cause I thought O had passed.

Interesting...We kinda are just playing by ear..Hubby doesnt know I check cm or cp and just started temping.....He does ask me if I am ¨wet¨down there and if its the ¨days¨we need to bd...lol I am going to have him watch the great sperm race today last night I showed him the beautiful cervix website

Hi ladies:) I am finally home from my day.....AND WHAT A DAY IT HAS BEEN!!!
Okay so I am just going to go with what FF says and hope that it leads to something good :) So we dropped my Hubby off last night at the ship and said our goodbyes:cry: My kids today have been like bouncing balls of emotions ...one moment they are playing and happy and the next minute i have one crying, another mad and the third as quiet as can be.....so my method is one day at a time and hopefully things will get better:wacko:

I have a question....During your 2WW has any of you ever had a lot of siliva develop and it taste Metal or Metallic????? this happened to me yesterday and then again today,so i am just wondering.

HI needafriend :flower: I am Anna ,had my TR March 31st 2010. This is a great group of ladies:happydance:

Interesting...We kinda are just playing by ear..Hubby doesnt know I check cm or cp and just started temping.....He does ask me if I am ¨wet¨down there and if its the ¨days¨we need to bd...lol I am going to have him watch the great sperm race today last night I showed him the beautiful cervix website

:rofl: that is too funny!!

Anna metal mouth is a good symptom!! FX LOL

Really??? I never knew that Thank you Sandi:thumbup:
Can it start this early though?? I am as of today only 3DPO(would have been 4 DPO if FF didn't move me back one day).

I remember very clearly having that taste in my mouth with my son...it is how my ms started every day. UGH and I have seen a few woman on here talk about it. But I know you have had a few medical issues lately..have then put you on any new meds?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->