TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

To be honest with you I have no idea what the actual test was called. I just know that I had to fast and it had to be CD 23 (I think). She called me and said all is good I O'd. I also had my blood taken to check my anemia. I'm anemic and had to be on iron for months before the TR. I checked cm I'm not good at checking cp really. CM is still creamy and white so maybe this will just be a late o and cp feels open.

My periods after TL were awful I was scared to go place on day 2 and 3. This AF after TR was great. It was shorter and so much lighter. Not to mention I was not as moody, didn't want to eat my house down before it started, and I had no cramping.

Hey fluter. I agree with you about my periods when I had my TL..my periods and moods that came with it was awful!! Now I am concerned my period is too short and light. THis month I only bled for 1 full day!! SO I am worried my lining is not getting thick enough to conceive. I guess I will find out in April when I see the FS. I just am so ready for a BFP!!

Im afraid Im going to have a bit of an emotional meltdown when I get AF this month. Its only my first cycle after surgery, but I dont think Ive actually worked through all the "feelings" from finally getting surgery...the buildup waiting for the reversal, the recovery. It seems like one second I went into a room and went to sleep and the next thing I knew they said "its done". Im not sure I know how to feel. I spent almost 18 months trying to make myself feel good that I wasnt having more babies...to now freaking out about if Im ovulating, obsessing over symptoms, counting days, on and on. I'm soooo moody and irritable this month. Because of that Im afraid I will have a total meltdown when AF comes. ( the chances of hitting the eggie lotto the first cycle is rare). How do some you hold out hope for so long? What keeps you going and not throwing in the towel? Thanks for the vent, Im all ready feeling like a train wreck and I hardly have gotten started.:wacko:

Hang in there Mrs.Mommy I have to admit I was the same way I just knew I was getting pregnant the first cycle. We bd like crazy and when she showed spot on time I felt like I had been gutted. I have now been ttc for a year and I am a emotional wreck some months and others I am okay. I am also bipolar so that doesn't help. I have just have to believe and trust in my faith in God that this is his will and when he knows we are ready I will get pregnant and the baby will be fine. I have had 2 chemical pregnancies so I know I am capable of getting pregnant. Now we just have to figure out what to do to get the little ones to stay!!:) Just talk to your hubby or us on here and we will help and support you anyway we can. I have to tell you these ladies on here have been my lifeline espically Mel(cheekybint). The ladies in my signature have really been there for me to cheer me on through all the ups and downs of ttc!! MOst all the ladies on this forum are wonderful you will find a great group of friends on here

To those who hace had surgery recently, I had mine done in October and i had pain on and off all of the months until now, I dont think i rested properly tho and when i sneezed it felt like id ripped something inside. Also my first couple of cycles were messed up so i think it takes your body a while to get over and heal from the op.
I'm 5 weeks preg tommorow and i still have had pain in the side that bothers me, my bloods are going up nicely and im having a scan on 12th April.

The only thing we did different this month was i took 1000mg of evening primrose oil up to ovulation to help with wetness (Tmi) then stop taking after ovulation. Also hubby has been taking zinc.

Good luck to all of you xxx

Prim Rose oil? My doctor put me on Prim Rose, B6 and Progesterone cream before surgery for 3 months...want sure if I was supposed to still take them, because he ordered them even though all my labs and hormone levels were normal?

Hey all :)

Sorry i've been quiet lately, been away!

Mrs.Mommy, I'm taking EPO and B6, the oil really helps with EWCM as playfuli mentioned, so if you need help in that area i'd continue taking it. It does no harm! Also the b6 helps lengthen your luteal phase, so again, if you know yours is short then continue taking it too. My LP is currently 12 days and i'm trying to extend it to 14 days to help with the possibility of implantation.

Every little helps (hopefully!!)

This might be a dumb question, but here goes....Anyway to naturally increase the chances of twins?

Hey ladies...well I never got a positive opk and I am CD19 now. It must have happened and I missed the surge cause now I can tell that the line is getting weaker and weaker.

So I am preparing for April TTC. I started taking B6, Vit E, C, folic acid. I also have to take iron cause I'm anemic. I think I'm going to take the evening primrose as well to help with ewcm cause I never really see that.

As far as worring about surgery not working...um yea I do that on the daily. I guess at some point I will have the hsg done even though I do not put too much on them. I have seen way too many gals get the hsg and have a blocked tubes report and end up with a bfp that sticks.

I have 4 great kids and I just had a TR on the 16th of March. I am so excited and anxious to see how things go...Any tips?

Welcome Anxious5. I just had my TR on March 6. I'm in my 2ww right now but not getting my hopes up.

Have you started TTC?

Baby Dust Storm Blow'n Everyone's Way...`~~``~`~~

Hey up Anxious5!

Congratulations on the reversal, good luck!

I have 4 great kids and I just had a TR on the 16th of March. I am so excited and anxious to see how things go...Any tips?

Welcome aboard! Its going to be so exciting to see all these TR miracles!

alright I was trying to add a ticker and I thouhgt I had it and now I don't see...lol ughh try again I guess

Welcome Anxious5!! Hope your journey is a short one!! And my only advice is lots of bd and patience!!

Fluter was you testing with your ops twice daily? Sometimes that helps catch the surge. I see your ticker!!

Hey Mel how you feeling girl??

I did test 2x a day but I think where I messed up was doing FMU when I should have been testing 2-3pm and at night. Oh well I know better for next month

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->