TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

welcome Mrs.Mommy. So glad to have another lady to share with!!

I have started the plan of action. And we bought a new mattress today. Gonna break it in this month!! LOL. Bring on cd 8!!

LOL! I wish we would buy a new mattress! If you get your bfp this cycle, you know all of us are gonna be out buying new mattresses this month!

Evening ladies! I hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Reeds~you go girl with that new matress! I am sure you are ready to break it in! Are you going to use the SMEP this cycle? I cant remember...as I seem to be a bit loopy at the moment! I sure hope that this is the month for you! I have heard a lot of women say that they have gotten their bfp after having a hsg done!

Cheeky~How are you? Did I miss you getting AF?

Josey~I am so sorry the witch got you.

All the new ladies~Hello and welcome! Here is to hoping you all get your bfp very soon!

AFM~ I took a 2 hour nap today and I really wasnt even tired. I guess I needed it! I am feeling more and more sickly during the day but I will take it! I go to the Dr on Wednesday & I am so excited. I finally decided to tell everyone so I posted it on my facebook for those that didnt already know. I feel that I need all the positive thoughts & prayers I can get. Well headed to bed soon! Talk to you ladies tomorrow.

Good luck at your dr.'s appointment. I hope all goes well. Praying for you.

Hey Jaimad!! Yes I am trying the smep and the Mel plan. LOL. I am hoping for a BFP too. This has been a looong year. I really want to quit my job soon and a stay at home mommy. Glad to hear all is progressing well. I can't wait to hear how your doc appt goes

Hey all :)

AF arrived today Jaimad, a day late :( Started getting my hopes up but she arrived this morning

On to Cycle 5 now, following the "Mel" plan and SMEP

How's everyone doing?

What is the MEL plan? Never heard of it.

Reeds~I'm cheering for you this month!! FX!
Cheeky~ I'm sorry AF showed. Hopefully this will be your lucky month. 5 was lucky for me!

lol I don't know what those mean either, but I wish you the best of luck.

I have been having twinges of pain and it really kept up yesterday. I thought it might be O but I haven't gotten a + OPK yet. It's really frustrating.

Did anyone experience sharp shocking like pains in their tubes after the reversal? Its only been 2 1/2 weeks for me, but all day yesterday I would get a jolt of pain that would last for a second. It continued all day. Is it just the healing process?

Mrs. Mommy, I am 3 weeks 1 day post op and that is the pain I was feeling all day yesterday. I asked all my TR sisters on the message board that I belong to for the hospital that I went to and they all say very normal!

Hiya girls,

Welcome to our world newbies im sure you will enjoy ur ups and downs and support on this thread....

Cheekybint....so sorry af got you was hoping it was ur month oh well we will struggle together the next 4 weeks have my concieve plus at hand ready for o lets see if its helps hope i bought the right one its lube is that correct also ordered a fertility diary and thermometer from boots so fx crossed....

Jaimad...Hope docs goes well will be thinking of you hun now relaxxxxx

reedsgirl....got me thinking now about a new mattress......lol

If missed anyone out sorry and hiya

Hey all :)

Jaimad - The "Mel" Plan is a concoction of tablets i've put together this month to see if they help conception. The link in my signature "Cycle 5 Diary" explains it all :D ReedsG and I will be following it for a month to see what happens, hopefully it'll get us our BFP!

Mrs Mommy - You'll experience lots of different pains/ache etc for the first month (or even longer), it's all normal so don't worry. Of course, it could also be ovulation pains :)

Josey - Glad you managed to get some Conceive Plus, just beware, it's very runny lol We've managed to get in some right messes using it, keep a towel handy! Let me know if you need any help with the charting. Have you registered for Fertility Friend? It's a great site, the link's in my signature "Stalk my FF chart"

Anyway, CD1 here AGAIN, started taking my tablets today, am hoping for an early ovulation this time as i'm seeing my FS on 9th April, CD13, and it would be great if he can see what's happening to the little eggy whilst i'm there

Mrs. Mommy, I am 3 weeks 1 day post op and that is the pain I was feeling all day yesterday. I asked all my TR sisters on the message board that I belong to for the hospital that I went to and they all say very normal!

Thats good to hear! Every pain I feel I think in my head that it means the surgery didn't work or that they came undone or something stupid like that. When I really start thinking silly thoughts, it usually means I'm tired and need to take a nap. There's no way to tell if it worked for you, kwim?

Jaimad~ Congrats on your BFP! You are a light of hope for those of us praying for our reversal miracles!

Mrs. Mommy, my doc. highly recommends getting and hsg test done once you reach 2mo post op. I know all docs are different, but I can say I know a lot of ladies that have done this and ended up preggo that cycle or the next. It flushes your tubes out and can move anything that is blocking.

I have belonged to a site for nearly a year that is dedicated to nothing but Dr. Perez's patients for TR's. So I'm full of ideas that have worked if anyone needs new ones lol.

I am in love with my new mattress!! LOL. I am hoping it is just as comfortable when we get to cd 8(hehehe). My concern is falling off. LOL When I sit on the side of the bed my feet don't hit the floor!! I am a shortie at 5"1.

Mrs. Mommy I had lots of pains too...just a healing process. I just recently had a hsg done and my tubes are open. So now its just a patience thing, I know God will bless us all in his time.

How is everyone else??

Ugh I'm just getting really impatient cause I can not seem to get a positive OPK. It's not even close. IDK what is going on. I've been poas at least a couple of times a day to make sure I don't miss the surge.

I tested last month before TR and I had a pos. on CD15. I'm there now and it is still such a faint line.

Hang in there Fluterby...you just had a big change in your body and its still adjusting. I can't say I O around the same time. Sometimes its cd12 but as late as cd16 but I have been on clomid. I always have a 13 day lp. It gets frustrating. I know. Do you temp? I really want to that way I know for sure I O but I always forget in the morning my alarm goes off I grumble then I get out of bed...can't figure out a way to remember but my sleep pattern in not good anyway

I don't temp and I don't plan on it. It's too much for me. I don't have a reg. sleep patteren. I know prior to my TR that I ov because I had blood work done just to check. I have a very reg. 28 day cycle. Didn't even skip a beat after TR showed right up 8 days after just like it was supposed to. It was lighter and shorter and I was thankful for that!

Mine also showed up on time right after my tr. However the past year has brought alot of changes to my body. Do you have any idea how long your lp is? I didn't know they could do the test to make sure you O before the reversal?? They checked your fs and lh?? The one think I have found for certain is my lp is alway 13 days. My O time does change but lp doesn't. Just hang in there. FX you get a positive one soon

What blood work did you have done? FSH levels? I remember doing that in Dec. and mine were all normal. I just wish there was some magic sign other than more hospital tests to know that the procedure worked. Ive been at the doctors and the hospital so many times I just wish I could be left alone, kwim? Did anyone here experience PTLS? Im allready seeing a drastic change in my symptoms. My first period which started right after surgery was such a breeze. ( they had been horrendous since the ligation) Im hoping that was a good sign. I really need to start the opk's just to understand what my body is doing. Im not planning on doing anything drastic until a few cycle shave passed. Right now Im just monitering cm and taking robotussin. And praying. Lots of that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->