TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Hello! New to here! I'm 28 and have 2 sons 5, and 3. I had my Tubal done in 2008. I had my reversal done at the end of May 2010. This is our first cycle ttc.
Adanma

Good Morning Ladies:) I see we have two new ladies... Welcome to BNB:) I'm Anna,had my Reversal done March of this year this our 2nd month TTC and I'm in my TWW right now.
DH and I have 3 kids,ages 7,6 and almost 4 years old.

I'm 10 DPO today and feeling pretty good, I had some pinching/pulling around my C-section area this morning but it's gone now. I will check back later.Hope everyone has a nice day and send TONS of :dust::dust::dust: everyone's way!!

Hello everyone,

I see we have 2 new ladies. Welcome. My name is Karen. I think I am the only one who have not had their TR yet. LOL I am here to cheer you on until I have my TR.

Reeds, how is the arm?

Navy, how many more days do we have to wait? LOL Okay I will try to be patient.

Have a great day.

Welcome Adanma,
My name is Carole, had my TL 2005, TR Jan 10, have 3 boys, 11, 10 & 5. Good luck on your TTC, hope it's a short road!!

Welcome Adanma!! I am Sandi...I am 34 had my TR in April 09...my journey has been full of ups and downs and I am currently being tested cause I have had 3 chemical pregnancies so we know I can get pregnant but for some reason they don't stick. :( I really hope your journey is a short one.

Carole my arm is doing better....I can't put the usual ointment on it so I have been bad and used triple antiobiotic ointment that can pull the ink out but it seems to be fine so far. I have more scabbing on this one than I ever have but I think in the end it will still be beautiful so no worries there.

This has been a super busy week for me...I had the doc appt monday and then tuesday I had to go get my bloodwork and tomorrow I have my second class for the creighton model. I feel like I have been going going & going!! LOL

Hello Adanma my ñame is Jessica ans my Tr was done in March we aré currently sitting this mnth out but NeXT mnth will be cycle 4 of Ttc... I have 4 lovely children and working on # 5

Hello everyone,

I see we have 2 new ladies. Welcome. My name is Karen. I think I am the only one who have not had their TR yet. LOL I am here to cheer you on until I have my TR.

Reeds, how is the arm?

Navy, how many more days do we have to wait? LOL Okay I will try to be patient.

Have a great day.

Not much longer !!! I did cave a day or two ago and tested (i knew i shouldn't have cuz it was still too early :dohh: ) ...... I got a pretty nice dip in temp yesterday and then it went back up this morning.....so becuz of that dip i and going to wait alittle longer to have a good read out on the test (no matter which way it goes!!) no sign that AF is on her broom stick yet though....AF is due June 29th for me. I have been SUPER busy with the kids and house. I am having a yard sale on Saturday and have been going through everything to get ready.

Sandi~ Glad to hear your arm is feeling better.

I'll pop back in later this evening.

Hi Brandi & Adamna!

My name is Nacole and I am 29 and my DH is 31. We have been married for almost 11yrs and we have one 7yr girl. I had my tubal Aug 05 and I had my TR Oct 09, but didn't start trying until a couple of months ago. I only have my right tube open, but my OB was pretty confident we should be able to get pregnant. Good luck and :dust: to you!

Sandi- I'm glad to hear your tattoo is on the mend.

Navy-Fx'd u get you BFP!

AFM- I am finally almost done with school. I graduate next Thurs and will be with my family once again. Yay! I'm so excited for next week. I take my last test tomorrow and then no more studying. I should be able to dedicate all my time to obessing over symptoms and chatting on here...lol I
I'm not sure what DPO I am. My AF was two days late last month and I didn't do any tracking this month. I tried to pay attention to CM, but I never noticed EWCM. I noticed it changed from creamy CM (TMI) to watery stretchy (Sorry again) late last week. We only :sex: on Sat night(more like 1 am Sun). We were just to busy getting our home together for our tenants and moving into a hotel. I will say that we managed to both have orgasms at the same time (never happened before) and I decided not to jump up and take a shower that night. Other than that, we didn't try anything different. I am not symptom spotting this cycle...well not much :) Last cycle I just knew I had really good sympoms and was even late, but the :witch: still got me. I don't have any symptoms right now. My boobs are a little sore, but that has happened every other cycle too.

Whew...sorry for babbling on and on, but u ladies are the only people I can talk to about this. Every one else is either tired of hearing about it, doesn't care or doesn't understand.

Thanks!! Fx'd for all the TR ladies. I'm praying that all of you will be blessed with your BFP.

Nacole sounds like your super busy right now and with the distraction being off ttc FX this is your month!! Congrats on graduating...did you sell your house??

Anna good luck with the yard sale..I need to have one of those. LOL 10dpo when you gonna test again girl? Any new symptoms?? FX for you as well

Carole how are you today??

Mel??

Jessica you getting close to your next cycle??

Anyone heard from fluter or shelly??

Nacole sounds like your super busy right now and with the distraction being off ttc FX this is your month!! Congrats on graduating...did you sell your house??

Anna good luck with the yard sale..I need to have one of those. LOL 10dpo when you gonna test again girl? Any new symptoms?? FX for you as well

Carole how are you today??

Mel??

Jessica you getting close to your next cycle??

Anyone heard from fluter or shelly??

I pick kids up from school and fell a sleep on my couch:shrug: then woke up and had dizziness and was sick to my stomach and dry hiving!!! I am tired again now but my tummy feels better,sipping on some Caffine free lemon tea. I also Checked CP and CM this afternoon and was very high ,firm and closed..CM was weird it was kinda creamy but not much of it (milky white in color)..my face broke out more today and i have been feeling like i am having hot flashs off and on for a couple days now.....Testing over the weekend...DH will be on land so I can call him with results (good or bad).

Hmm not sure where Shelley is ...I haven't heard from her hope she is okay.

That is a good thing. I just knew I was pregnant last cycle and sure enough..

Have you heard from Shelley?? Or Fluter? I knew fluter was going to not be ttc but thought she would still stay and chat a bit. Hope her move to Indiania went well and her Grandma is doing better...it is rough when our dh deploy for so long glad she is going to be near family. Tj is going to be deploying to Afghan within the next year and I so hope we get a BFP with a sticky bean before he goes.:)

Hmm not sure where Shelley is ...I haven't heard from her hope she is okay.

Fxd for you and all the other ladies, i really hope you all get your bfps:hugs::hugs: It was good to meet you all good luck for the future, Im not gonna be on here anymore, Thankyou for making me so welcome. xx

Good morning ladies,

Navy, I hope you get your BFP so you can tell hubby. He will be so overjoyed I just know it.

Reeds, I hope you get your BFP as well before hubby is depolyed.

You ladies make sure to get in lots of :sex: in.

I am good...a little stressed, we are in the middle of a house deal. Navy, your chart looks good!!! Is that a possible implantation dip on the 9th? I am sooooo hoping u have your BFP this month!! At least u know you have heart felt cheerleaders from all of us on this forum.
How is everyone else today? ...FYI, I am so loving my BBT chart, should have started it months ago.

Hi ladies ..I tested this morning with FMU and got a very faint test line!!! I am in shock!!! My camera is crappy but am still going to try and post pic for you ladies to see....brb

Okay here's a pic(sorry not very good)....let me know what you think!!! I am going to see if i can get a better picture of my test!! I hate my camera!!
https://i50.tinypic.com/bhlq1y.jpg

Navy2mom: I can see that!
Thanks everyone for such a warm welcome! I'm only on CD2 so nothing really to report only feeling like crap.
Adanma

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->