TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

here is another pic :

https://i47.tinypic.com/apep3a.jpg

Can you all see the line ??????? I am still in shock!!

Navy2mom: I can see that!
Thanks everyone for such a warm welcome! I'm only on CD2 so nothing really to report only feeling like crap.
Adanma

really!! OMGosh!! Thank you:) I sent a pic through my phone to my friend,she is a nurse and she said she could see it too!! :happydance:

OMGOSH......THAT"S A BFP!!! fantastic, I knew when I saw your BBT chart it was looking good. WOW.....so fantastic for u and your family.

That's a pretty good line for only 11DPO as well.....CONGRATS

Anna I am on my phone and I cant see it but when I get home I will be looking!!! woohooo

OMGOSH......THAT"S A BFP!!! fantastic, I knew when I saw your BBT chart it was looking good. WOW.....so fantastic for u and your family.

Thank you!!! I just feel very off and tired today,sore thorat and low dull back ache...just went to the bathroom and checked CP and CM....got a alot of creamy yellow cm...looks like i just blow my nose!! GROSS!!

I got a BFP with my 3rd child when i was 11DPO.....I still can't believe it!! Now i want my Hubby to call me so i can tell him !! :cloud9:

How exciting navy.....I can see it!!!!!! Congrats

Afm 2 days til Af and she is already easing her way in , Have already started cramping just waiting so we can actually try this mnth

How do you get your chart on FF to show Dpo mine doesnt show that

Hi ladies...I'm just checking in. Hope everyone is doing well. I'm still in IN taking care of my gma. Things are not so good but that was to be expected. I'll be heading back to TX next week to pack up my house and spend some much needed time with my dh. I'll be back around more then. I'll have my own computer and my own place to chill and chat. I'll be ttc in July and I sure hope it works out!

Nacole sounds like your super busy right now and with the distraction being off ttc FX this is your month!! Congrats on graduating...did you sell your house??

QUOTE]

My dh has been dealing with most of it since I have been away. I feel so bad for him, but there is nothing I can do to help. The military has my hands tied. We didn't sell, but we did get a nice older couple as tenants for the next 2 yrs. Hopefully it will work out ok.

I got a 93 on my exam today. Was a little disappointed at first because I missed questions I should have known. I'm better now, just glad it's almost over.

here is another pic :

https://i47.tinypic.com/apep3a.jpg

Can you all see the line ??????? I am still in shock!!

I CAN see it! Go Navy!!!! Yay!!! I'm smiling from ear to ear. Congrats hun!

Thank you Doingit4us:) I just got up from a nap and now helping my son with his homework.....I haven't heard from my husband in 2 days and I can't wait to tell him!! Okay who's next to get there BFP??? Come on ladies we need some more BFP's.....sending lots of babydust and stay away af to you all..... :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: :af::af::af::af::af:

Just waiting on Af so we can try again was so lost sitting this mnth out... I am so happy for you Navy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->