TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Fluter so sorry about your grandma not doing well. I truly hope all falls into place for you dear.

Jessica hang in there sweetie AF and pregnancy sypmtoms can be the same. It would be awesome to have 2 BFPs on here this month!!:)

Carole where are you?? Hope your having a good day.

Mel?? Your MIA again...guess getting in the last few days with the inlaws..miss you girlie.

I am here....I was on earlier to send my congrats to Anna, fantastic to be a part of a BFP, heres wishing u a H&H pregnancy!!! I am in the middle of a house deal right now so I do not have as much free time to stalk BnB. So Reeds, you hear from the Dr yet regarding your bloodwork? I so wish I could have started Clomid this cycle...oh well, July isn't far away. Is your hubby in the army?

Hi ladies ..I tested this morning with FMU and got a very faint test line!!! I am in shock!!! My camera is crappy but am still going to try and post pic for you ladies to see....brb

Okay here's a pic(sorry not very good)....let me know what you think!!! I am going to see if i can get a better picture of my test!! I hate my camera!!
https://i50.tinypic.com/bhlq1y.jpg

I really hope this is it for you Navy2mom!! :D

I hate to ask this but, is that an ovulation test strip? It really looks like one

Hi ladies ..I tested this morning with FMU and got a very faint test line!!! I am in shock!!! My camera is crappy but am still going to try and post pic for you ladies to see....brb

Okay here's a pic(sorry not very good)....let me know what you think!!! I am going to see if i can get a better picture of my test!! I hate my camera!!
https://i50.tinypic.com/bhlq1y.jpg

I really hope this is it for you Navy2mom!! :D

I hate to ask this but, is that an ovulation test strip? It really looks like one

Hi cheekybint, i wanted to ask the same question, but couldnt. I thought the preg test strips were blue and opks green???? i hope im wrong.....

I got them in the mail free.....the package that they came in was white and pink and said pregnancy test .....my friend got the same ones. I am going to go buy a HPT today cuz other then feeling tired and off and on queasy and dry hiving i just have the Creamy CM that is yellow in color. Still no sign of the :witch:.....so must be a good thing!!

I got them in the mail free.....the package that they came in was white and pink and said pregnancy test .....my friend got the same ones. I am going to go buy a HPT today cuz other then feeling tired and off and on queasy and dry hiving i just have the Creamy CM that is yellow in color. Still no sign of the :witch:.....so must be a good thing!!

Im pleased for you if they are a pregnancy test,CONGRATS, but if you dont mind me asking is it not a bit premature to put a baby growth chart on your profile before ur af is late????:thumbup::thumbup:

Good morning ladies!! Anna I cant wait to see your next test!! I have good feeling for you! And no offense to the new lady but leave you ticker up its a good feeling to see it. FX all is well for you today!!

welcome lullabybaby. Have u had a tr?

some women put them on the first day of there period...that is premature in my opinion,but thats the great thing about opinions we can all have one even if it's different from someone else's. I respect that you think it's premature that i have already put a pregnancy ticker up. Hope you have a good day:flower: I know will....I just came back from my kids school and my daughter received her first award...So very proud of her:happydance: And i got to talk to my hubby last night on the phone twice and then we text back and forth until I fell asleep:cloud9:

TGIF ladies...hope you all have a beautiful day where ever you are:thumbup::happydance::hug:

Good morning ladies!! Anna I cant wait to see your next test!! I have good feeling for you! And no offense to the new lady but leave you ticker up its a good feeling to see it. FX all is well for you today!!

Thank you Sandi :hugs: Hope you have a great day too:)

carole Tj is national guard now. he was in the marines...he has done 2 tours in Iraq and gearing up for afghan within the next year or so.

I am to so very happy for you....Well wont be TTc ing this mnth either going to Tx before my fertile period...Ugh!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello everyone,

Navy Congrats!!! I am so excited for you.

Flutter, I am sorry to hear about your gma not doing well. I hope you get your sticky this month too.

Hey does anyone have any big plans for the weekend?

Thank you ladies! I did tell hubby and we agreed not to get overly excited until I retest and see my FS! But hubby was very cute when I told him! I bought First Response early pregnancy test just now....I won't be home until later this afternoon...will test Sunday morning! between birthday party and yard sale I will be busy! I couldn't sleep worth crap last night.

Anna test test!! lol. I bet u get a good line now! so happy for you. lol do I keep saying that?

No offence taken about the ticker, i was just thinking that if things arent what they seem , that it would be less painful to not have to remove it again especially as its early days, opinions differ and its upto the individual..

I am with Reeds Anna.....test! U have more patients than me girl!! Reeds, that must be hard being away from your man for so long. Kudo's to all you military families.

Well....I am going to enjoy my evening with my babe as it is our 1st year marriage anniversary!!! YAY!

Okay so i tested and it came back a BFN....and i am sitting on my couch balling my eyes out becuz my hopes were up and i was excited and over the moon from my positive test yesterday with FMU that you all saw.....Stupid me for letting my self get so excited!! Well since the test was negative this afternoon AF better just show now so i can get this cycle behind me and start new. I think i am going to stop working around my house now and go get a nap and just calm down. Sorry ladies.

Anna no need to be sorry sweetie. FX for you and prayers its not over yet its still early and it wasnt fmu.

Carole happy anniversy!!

Jessica I wont get to ttc this month either so we will be the cheerleaders this month!!:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->