TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Anna....so sorry. It's so hard when u want it so bad, we are all in the same boat here and my heart goes out to u. I am sure there is nothing I can say to take the sadness away but know I lost a pregnancy last month and the two weeks it was the best and DH was over the moon, it's hard not to jump in with both feet. Our time will come. HUGS

Good morning ladies!! Anna I cant wait to see your next test!! I have good feeling for you! And no offense to the new lady but leave you ticker up its a good feeling to see it. FX all is well for you today!!

welcome lullabybaby. Have u had a tr?

No offence taken about the ticker, i was just thinking that if things arent what they seem , that it would be less painful to not have to remove it again especially as its early days, opinions differ and its upto the individual..

hello there. are you a tr lady as well? I am sorry if I did sound rude but I am a little protective of all these ladies on here as we are a close knit positive group and I really didnt appreciate the negativity by a new poster that is not a good way to get into a thread with welcome arms. I know you were stating ur opionion and may not have meant for it to be negative but it came across that way. There are tons of woman on here who put tickers up at 7-8 dpo...with a BFP. I am not usually a confrontational person but ur comment just rubbed me wrong. Hope no hard feeling just needed to say my piece...have a blessed night.

Sandi and Jessica you both are out for July??? or did i read that wrong??? I am out for July so i will join you ladies in the cheerleading stand :) I should be back in August though....well at least DH better have his cute butt back home by then!!! :haha: The picture of the three kiddos are mine!! They are why i get up every morning and keep going:) I have two fur babies that keep me going too!! LOL

Anna u read right!! no ttc for me this month. We all 3 will be cheering our tr ladies on with readyfor1more. I have decided to wait til I get test results back. hope ur feeling better hun.

Anna u read right!! no ttc for me this month. We all 3 will be cheering our tr ladies on with readyfor1more. I have decided to wait til I get test results back. hope ur feeling better hun.

I am feeling better, just have a tension or maybe it's a stress headache...either way i have a headache,but it's not bad. So when do your test results come back??

Well ladies I am super sleepy...it's 7:15pm on the west coast!! I have to be up at 6am so i am saying good night and I will try and make it on tomorrow sometime weather it's my touch phone or laptop...lol :)

Good morning ladies!! Anna I cant wait to see your next test!! I have good feeling for you! And no offense to the new lady but leave you ticker up its a good feeling to see it. FX all is well for you today!!

No offence taken about the ticker, i was just thinking that if things arent what they seem , that it would be less painful to not have to remove it again especially as its early days, opinions differ and its upto the individual..

hello there. are you a tr lady as well? I am sorry if I did sound rude but I am a little protective of all these ladies on here as we are a close knit positive group and I really didnt appreciate the negativity by a new poster that is not a good way to get into a thread with welcome arms. I know you were stating ur opionion and may not have meant for it to be negative but it came across that way. There are tons of woman on here who put tickers up at 7-8 dpo...with a BFP. I am not usually a confrontational person but ur comment just rubbed me wrong. Hope no hard feeling just needed to say my piece...have a blessed night.

My comment was far from negative, the ladies on here need to keep there feet on the ground at all times, giving false hope is not a positive. It just makes a negative result more painful.. It is very hard for all of us to conceive else we wouldnt be on here. Nothing would be more satisfying than to see all the ladies on here miss there AF, do a test and post a BFP. Testing early only causes more anxiety... WAIT ladies. I have had a tr and yes in the same league as all of you. Not sure this site is for me, as its to clicky....:nope::nope:

My comment was far from negative, the ladies on here need to keep there feet on the ground at all times, giving false hope is not a positive. It just makes a negative result more painful.. It is very hard for all of us to conceive else we wouldnt be on here. Nothing would be more satisfying than to see all the ladies on here miss there AF, do a test and post a BFP. Testing early only causes more anxiety... WAIT ladies. I have had a tr and yes in the same league as all of you. Not sure this site is for me, as its to clicky....:nope::nope:

We are all very aware that we "need to keep our feet on the ground" as you say and i was being positive about her test not encouraging her to test early...I would be the last person on her to encourage her to test early as I have had 3 early mcs. All I am saying is u come to into the thread and instead of introducing urself you start off by questioning someone elses test...but anyway I am not here to bicker with anyone. And this site is far from "clicky" as you say we are just all woman ttc and being supprtive and positive for each other. I have several threads that I chat with woman on but I am most protective of the tr ladies and I will speak out if I feel a negative vibe. I am truly sorry if I took your statement wrong and I am not trying to make anyone feel unwelcome we always love new ladies in our group so how about trying a introduction on the page and let us get to know you. good luck on your ttc journey hope its a short and blessful one!!:)

Good Morning Ladies:) Hope everyone is doing well and has a fun and relaxing weekend:)
Well i am feeling better today and my temp is showing it's normal pattern so :witch: should be here Monday. Thank you ladies for being so caring and supportive:flower: In August I am going to take it slowly....I have for sure learned my lesson!! I am sure to learn more from all you wonderful ladies :) Hope everyone has a nice a blessed weekend. I will try to make it back on though my cell phone later. :hug:

Navy-I'm praying for u sweetie. Things like this just us stronger women.

Afm...I think I'm about 6 or 7dpo. Feel fine. No symptoms. Just want next cycle to start so we can either try IUI or atleast be able to bd'd more. I hope u all have a wonderful weekend.

Navy-I'm praying for u sweetie. Things like this just us stronger women.

Afm...I think I'm about 6 or 7dpo. Feel fine. No symptoms. Just want next cycle to start so we can either try IUI or atleast be able to bd'd more. I hope u all have a wonderful weekend.

sorry to hear of the BFN. Chin up though, it will happen. This is CD 4 for me. Why is time moving so slowly!!!?? hahaha! I want to start trying like NOW! I'm not the most patient person and this is really difficult for me. I got pregnant with my first two within 3 months of just dumb unprotected sex, so I'm not used to waiting and timing and blah blah blah! Getting antsy. Going to enjoy a hot tea and read a book. Try to keep my mind off of it. I'm going to be a wreck in the tww.
Adanma

Your not the only impatient one here Adanma...I am horrible. I too got pg very easily with my boys, never charted anything. Now I over analize everything!

So ladies....Odd thing, I'm on cycle day 9 and late this afternoon I had alot of ewcm? Isn't that way to soon? Could my ovulation be messed up still from the blighted ovum? I think I'm going to BD like I am fertile just in case. Why can't things be black and white..lol. Hope all are having a great weekend. Chow for now!!!

Morning ladies. So i think my body is all stressed out or something cuz my temp this morning shot up from 98.0(yesterday's Temp) to today's temp of 98.3, i still have lots of Creamy Cm and and my BB's are achy/throbbing......I tested with FRER this morning and got a BFN andI am 14 DPO today.....i should be feeling like crap today and cramping badly,and bloated but i'm not!!!! Although yesterday i had mild cramping and my thighs,hips, butt all had the achy shooting pains. WTH is going on with me???? Okay i'm done ranting,just upset with my body!!! BIG SHOUT OUT....... HAPPY 7th BIRTHDAY TO MY SON!! :)

Evening ladies. Hope everyone had a blessed weekend. I think today is O day for me..and even though we r not trying this month we did bd thi morning without me realizing it. oooooppps but I know its all in Gods hands and what will be will be.
Anna hang in there some woman dont get BFPs til after af is due.

needafriend: I'm getting to the point where I'm just thinking we should just do it every other day starting now so I will at least feel like i'm DOING something! lol! I have had ovulation symptoms as early as CD 10 so you could be fertile now. I would go ahead and try.

reeds: sometimes the time it happens is when you aren't trying! I think because we are more relaxed maybe? Only time will tell eh?

Adanma

needafriend: I'm getting to the point where I'm just thinking we should just do it every other day starting now so I will at least feel like i'm DOING something! lol! I have had ovulation symptoms as early as CD 10 so you could be fertile now. I would go ahead and try.

reeds: sometimes the time it happens is when you aren't trying! I think because we are more relaxed maybe? Only time will tell eh?

Adanma

I think thats what we are going to do....I have a friend who has wacked out major irregular cycles as well as facial hair (point being hormones are all messed up and rarely had a proper cycle) Anyways, Dr told her to BD every second day and the amazing news is she is 14 weeks along now.
To my knowledge and from all the tests, I ovulate monthly, hormones in check, the only strike I really have going for me is the TR. Well, we know via HSG and a past preg that the road is open. This is the part that drives me nuts....why can't we have a healthy stick bean? We BD like mad, I lay there forever & we use preseed lubricant. But....stats show healthy folks without past TR only have a 25% chance of conceiving monthly. That being said we need to stay positive. Are u doing a BBT chart...I just started one this cycle and they are so interesting. It really makes sense when u see the graph of your cycle. Hope u have a lucky month!

How is everyone today....

Hey there ladies!
I have the internet back!! WOOHOO

Carole I am good, how about you?

Anna any sign of AF yet or better yet a BFP!!:)

Adanma I have been pretty relaxed the past 3 cycles and this is my first month charting my temps but just to get the hang of it...I am also doing the creighton model so I am really getting it all figured out. LOL. I so wish my bean would have stuck last cycle...

Jessica how you doing?

Anyone I missed sorry...it has been a really long day!!:)

Hey there ladies!

Adanma I have been pretty relaxed the past 3 cycles and this is my first month charting my temps but just to get the hang of it...I am also doing the creighton model so I am really getting it all figured out. LOL. I so wish my bean would have stuck last cycle...

Jessica how you doing?

Good afternoon! Nope No sign of AF yet.....My temp did take a nose dive though today so who knows!! I am very emotional today!! I did how ever get the crap scared out of me today. I called transportation to check up on my preschoolers bus after i put her on the bus....the bus driver seemed hurried to me an i would of sworn he called my little girl a different name,I had him check the paperwork to make sure he was really their to pick up Sarah and he said yes,but i still wasn't convinced so I called and the dispatcher check it out and came back on the phone with me and tells me i put my little girl on the WRONG BUS!!! I freaked out and after all that I find out I put her on the right bus and that the bus driver mixed my daughter up with another little kid !!!! I even drove over to the school to make sure my little girl was actually there and safe!! What a day i am having!!:cry:
I updated my chart for today....Just going to wait it out and see what happens! Hope everyone is having a good day and I will check back in later.

Hey there ladies!

Jessica how you doing?

Hello ..........Well today is Cd3 for me and just taking it 1 day at a time as I am sittin out this mnth, We will be leaving for Tx on the 7th at 6pm and will make it to my moms bout 8pm on the 8th............Kids are excited and so am I but also sad I have to leave Dh here. Hope all is well for you ladies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->