TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Oh yeah that can do it. Them darn things are tricky and picky!! Best time to test is between 2pm and 8pm with nothing to drink abut 4hours prior to testing...or cutting back. Good luck girl.

We are set to start the smep tonight and hope we can catch te egg before his 3 day drill this next weekend. UGH he leaves on my cd15 and won't be home til cd 18. I really hope I O early this month. It varies for me can be cd12 but as late as cd 16. FX for me!! LOL

I have not started yo TTC my Doc says to wait till I get my first period wich is coming this week

Thnx...I am really excited!!!! Tryin to figure out how to work this page...lol

anxious5 I waited a cycle too but mine came 8 days post op right on time. We did not bd until 15 days post op.

reedsgirl...GL I hope you catch that egg. I know all too well about dh not being there all the time. I dropped mine off at the airport this am to fly to IN cause his gma is sick. He'll be home Monday but out in the field Wed. morn for 12 days. In June he is goine to JRTC in Louisianna for a month and Sept. he deploys for a whole year! Yikes my clock is tick ticking away here!!!

I am really lost wit all the abreviations, can you help me out

Oh sorry LOL bd=baby dance, dh = darling husband, 2ww = 2 week wait to test, POAS = pee on a stick (test).

I hope this helps a little

Hey ladies. Fluter is your dh in the military?? I know all about the deploy stuff. Tj has done 2 tours in Iraq and I am hoping his last. He is 70% disable from his last tour he is a IED hunter/first gunner. He loves it. He was in the Marines but now is National Guard.

Anxiuos5 pretty soon all the lingo on here will come second nature. LOL. I even tell my dh it is bd time!! LOL

reedsgirl Thnx...I got some if it down but have alot to learn....How long have you been TTC

I had my tubal reversal on April 30th 2009. So I am right at the 1 year mark. I have had 2 chemicals. I just had a HSG done last month and my tubes are open. So I guess now its just a waiting game really but I am impatient and I have a appt with the FS on April 20th. I know I can get preggo but I am not sure why I can't carry past 5 weeks...so I am using the SMEP and "Mel" plan this month. I am hoping to be preggo by time my appt rolls around!!:)

Thanks Anxious. How you feeling post op? Where did you have the surgery done?

reedsgirl..yup dh is in the Army. This will be his 2nd tour in Iraq. He got home from his last in May 09 and leaves Sept 10. It sucks to be quiet frank!

Well I got about 8 days until AF gets here and here are some things I'm feeling not sure

super tired this week, headache everyday except for today, light crampy feeling on and off through out the day for a couple of days now, frequent pee, restless sleep 2 nights in a row, and the one that is getting me is acid reflux. I never have that. I make fun of my husband cause he gets it all the time. I guess only time will tell

I am still a little sore, One of my tubes were really short so theyn had to stretch it and they gave me an 80percent chance of conceiving...I had my surgery done in Mexico city where my inlaws live ,It only cost me $930.00

oh and my cm changed from sticky yesterday to whitish watery and this is tmi but vulva feels a little swollen like it was hard to check cp, which is closed...idk

Wow that is super cheap. I had my surgery in MX as well but I had mine at Rio Bravo. It was a super nice and clean little hospital with the best docs I've ever met. Mine cost around $3100

Hey fluter on here there is no such thing as tmi. LOL. Sounds promising!! It would be wonderful if you caught the eggy first month!! FX for you. Tj is hoping that he will get to deply to Afghan in Sept of this year when his unit is suppose to deploy but right now he is nondeployable due to his tbi. His was in several blast and well had 9 concussions in less than 9 months. His last blast he was out for a bit and they airlifted him back to the wire. He has been home almost 2 years now. He came home on July 21,08 and we were married on July 26,08. He is a wonderful man and I can't wait to give him a baby!!

Anxious what a deal!! I paid $7000 for mine if you include the travel and hotel and stuff. Lol. I also have a short tube on my left side but I know they are open so it was a success. I was more sore after than I imagined I would be..I thought I would be able to go right back to work but I was proven wong. But I did finally heal and well now I just have the scar and it still itches sometimes.

Really?.....Well the doctor who did mine was a friend of the family so that helped out, lol. Yeah the hosp was really nice, at first was kinda iffy cuz of the things you here about Mx but it was a nice place

reedsgirl....It was a good deal cuz that includes hosp stay and medications...my doc has me on homeopathic meds, and for the itching it kills me ...lol

That is awesome girl!! I will add you to my bnb prayer list that you get a BFP soon!!

I am thinking I need to be off to bed but dh is home now and tonight is cd 8 for us and if we don't get to bding soon we will be in cd 9!! LOL. Ugh he has his nose stuck in the TV...what to do what to do to get his attention!!:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->