TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Welcome Amber and Heather!!

My name is Karen as you can see from my current ticker I have not had my TR as yet. But I hope to by or before Feb. I am here to encourage and welcome you. Please feel free to ask question tells us about your journey. I love, love to pray for people so if you like me to I will add you to my list.

To those with the BFP we are praying for your bean to stick!!

How are all my ladies doing today? What big plans do we have for the weekend?

Okay ladies I have deceided to use a TR Dr. here in Houston. He has a great rep here and another board I am on they highly suggested him. I also found out my best friend use him for her OB. I am excited because I may get to have my surgery in October. :happydance: Because we want have to my arrangements for my son, the dog and flights.

Well I will check back in after lunch.

Ready, I used my OB that did the ligation. I was the first patient he had ever done the ligation and the reversal. I did look into other doctors, but I have a great relationship with my own doctor. He has performed 2 of my 6 c sections and knows my body well because of it. He said after the surgey that it was "like it wasnt even his hands doing the work" because the tubes just came together. After he told me that< I knew that I had made the right choice.

Thanks Mrs.Mommy that is so reasurring.

Have anyone heard of having fibroids and still having a tubal reversal? Can that be done?

Welcome Heather!! Wishing you a speedy recovery and a BFP soon!!

Asfm I am back to waiting to O. I did get my paper work in the mail for my FS and wow that is a quite the packet of paperwork I have to fill out. I am praying so hard I get a BFP and a sticky bean before then...

Ladies can you look at my chart for this month..my temp went back up this morning to the same temp as cd 3 and I was just wondering if what time I go to bed affects my temps. Both of those nights I was up to about midnight and still took my temp at 4am but I was wondering if because I had less sleep than normal if that is why its higher...wow I hope that makes sense. LOL

I wish I understood the charts better seems everyones temps are all over the place mine is 98.0 every morning

Hi ladies popping in to see how everyone is doing:)
WOW we have 2 BFP...that's GREAT!! Congrats to the expecting mommies:)
Welcome Amber and Heather,this is a great group of ladies:)

Sandi~ I took a look at your chart and i have a couple question for you...... Are you on any fertility meds??? and the second one being are you taking temp at the same time? I saw the two high peaks in your temp and am confused by them!

Asfm: i'm on CD18 and just waiting for AF...same old story...LOL :) My Kindergartener Graduated today and will be a 1st grader in the fall and my 1st grader will be a second grader in fall....and My 4 yr old will be doing her last year in pre-school!!! Where does the time go?!?! My hubby called me from the ship today,it was amazing hearing his voice,it really brighten up my day :cloud9::happydance:

I hope all you lovely ladies have a nice night and fun weekend:)

Hey Anna I sent you a text as well...but I do temp every morning at 4am. I am taking 500mg of B6, 81mg of baby asprin and a prenatal vitamin. I know those temps confuse me as well. The only thing that is different about those days are that I went to bed later than normal but I still got over 4 hours of sleep before I temped....

Reeds, I dont know diddly about charting and temps. I wish I did so I coudl offer some advice.
500 mg of b6? Is that a lot? I only take whats in my prenatals and a 100mg supplement. Should I up the dose?

Reeds, I dont know diddly about charting and temps. I wish I did so I coudl offer some advice.
500 mg of b6? Is that a lot? I only take whats in my prenatals and a 100mg supplement. Should I up the dose?

Mrs. I dont know that is just what I was put on...did your doc put u on it?

Mrs. I dont know that is just what I was put on...did your doc put u on it?

He did prior to my reversal. he put me on EPO, B6, and progesterone cream ( that I had to order from AZ because they dont sell it in CA)..havent talked to him since. He would probably tell me at this point that I should just let nature take its course. If a year goes by, he might take action.

Its 2:30 am here and I am awake because some drunk morons on my street are driving their quads up and down our cul de sac. They have been for over an hour. So, no sleep for me I guess.
Anywho, I have horrible cramps. like af cramps. My stomach, my back. I wonder if I will get an early period since I didnt bleed that much after the chemical? If I was going to get a period early, would I have gotten a positive opk a few days ago?
Sorry for weird questions..but its late and I have nothing else to do but wait for the biscuits down the street to get their drunken quad fest over with. If they wake my baby up Im going to go freaking bananas.
blah. Neighbors.

Goodmorning ladies ,I have been Mia due to being in Texas and working non stop.........Well yesterday at work I felt really wet down there so ran to the bathroom l, had lots of white discharge and then when I wiped I noticed a "glob" of ewcm with some yellowish discharge and blood streaks:shrug:. Not sure what that was all about I believe I am CD21, Any thoughts?

anxious: could it be an implantation bleed?

heather: welcome! This is my first month ttc after my reversal so we are kind of in the same boat. I had two kids before. #1 was unplanned (I was on bcp's) and had only known his dad for 3 months. I also had a miscarriage with a baby just before that. #2 was with my husband (not #1's dad) and we were ntnp, just moved into our new house and had just gotten engaged so... you know...hahaha! And I got pregnant within 3 months again. After my tubal though my hormones were so messed up. Definate post tubal ligation syndrome. So I worry now that it may not come so easy for me this time. I did a lot of work with cleansing and taking balancing herbs before my reversal and saw a lot of success with my symptoms so hopefully that helped out. I am due for AF tomorrow so I'm going to test in the morning.

Navy: My oldest will be starting kindergarten in August. I can't believe it! The time just flies away from us doesn't it!? He has just started OT as he has Asperger's and with that has come some hyper mobility issues and clumsiness/ dexterity issues. He also just started tennis lessons hopefully to help with that. My baby is 3.5! It just seems so unreal. Before we know it they'll be off to college!

Adanma

Dh and I were not officially trying this mnth due to I had to go out of town, THe last time we bd'd was on cd12

Welcome to all the new ladies on the thread!!!

Anxious.....that sounds like a good sign to me!!

anxious: could it be an implantation bleed?

heather: welcome! This is my first month ttc after my reversal so we are kind of in the same boat. I had two kids before. #1 was unplanned (I was on bcp's) and had only known his dad for 3 months. I also had a miscarriage with a baby just before that. #2 was with my husband (not #1's dad) and we were ntnp, just moved into our new house and had just gotten engaged so... you know...hahaha! And I got pregnant within 3 months again. After my tubal though my hormones were so messed up. Definate post tubal ligation syndrome. So I worry now that it may not come so easy for me this time. I did a lot of work with cleansing and taking balancing herbs before my reversal and saw a lot of success with my symptoms so hopefully that helped out. I am due for AF tomorrow so I'm going to test in the morning.

Navy: My oldest will be starting kindergarten in August. I can't believe it! The time just flies away from us doesn't it!? He has just started OT as he has Asperger's and with that has come some hyper mobility issues and clumsiness/ dexterity issues. He also just started tennis lessons hopefully to help with that. My baby is 3.5! It just seems so unreal. Before we know it they'll be off to college!

Adanma

Adanma, I have a dd with Aspergers. She's 11. Just wanted to share.

Oh wow mrsmommy! Aren't they a treat? My little guy is so funny! He's really into trains, and model trains, and anything to do with space and the universe.

AFM: Yesterday dear old AF paid me a visit. So moving onward. My husband was so sweet though. I bought me roses and a bottle of wine to cheer me up. Gotta love him. It did help too.

Adanma

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->