TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

FF finally said I did O on cd 14!!! wooohooo come on BFP

:happydance: We are going to have a BFP next month!! Yeah,for Reeds!!! :dance:

Cheeky, I will be praying for you with your IVF treatments. It will stick on the first cycle.

Bdwell, FX for your BFP this month too. Wow that will be 2 BFP. :happydance:

Adanma, My annverisary is August 26th how cool is that. My niece's birthday is the 25th. I hope all goes well with the birth of her bundle of joy.

ready: awesome! we had our reception the 26th. I was selfishly hoping she would be late since my bday is Sept 2nd hahahaa!

Adanma

ready: awesome! we had our reception the 26th. I was selfishly hoping she would be late since my bday is Sept 2nd hahahaa!

Adanma

My birthday is Sept 9th. We have so much in common. I have two boys also. LOL We are sisters.

Okay ladies,

Where is Navy, josey and needafriend? I hope Flutter checks in soon and all is well.

Needafriend is moving..and gearing up to O.

Navy I believe is on a little break til dh gets back from deployment.

Anxious I believe is still in Texas.

Flutter is relocated I believe to Indiana(?) her dh is gettin ready to deply to afghan or iraq I believe.

Nt sure about Josey. BUt hope her bean is well.

I sure do miss all the girls though. We have a nice thread. I love you all.

This is the sweetest thread. I think I am out for this month. I have been having pain in my bbs. started a couple days ago with the nps and now on the sides. Pms symptoms. On a brighter note I hope you enjoy your days off. Hugs and prayers for all. Tired going to bed nite

I am alive, barely but here. Moving is tough!!

Had a nice bright opk today and bding is going nitely soooo....cross the finger. My dad had a rough day, got the drainage tube out of his chest, had a fever all day and for some odd reason since he has been off life support he is hardly eating. Still taking some steps on his own but hard to get stronger when ur not eating properly. Stubborn man....love him a ton!!
Hope everyone is healthy and happy!!

Hey ladies :)

Hope you are all well!

Life is up and down for us at the moment, but I'm hanging in there! Away this weekend so will catch up with you all on Monday hopefully!

O should be end of next week, this 2ww before O drags!!

ready: I'm off everyday so I'm here. hahaaa!

bdwell: You're not out til you're out

needa: I hate moving. Sounds like you have a lot going on right now. Sorry to hear your dad had a rough day. I'm praying he continues his improvement and that this ordeal will be over soon.

cheeky: It's crazy huh? 2ww til O then 2ww til test. I feel like I'm always waiting!

Adanma

Ditto-Adanma
needa: I hate moving. Sounds like you have a lot going on right now. Sorry to hear your dad had a rough day. I'm praying he continues his improvement and that this ordeal will be over soon.
cheeky: It's crazy huh? 2ww til O then 2ww til test. I feel like I'm always waiting!
Adanma-Isn't it so nice to be home with your boys? I know I loved it when mine were small.
AFM-TMI TMI I have had a little AF type cramps 1x this am, and TMI for the first time since April cycle a few very small clots (sry) in cm.
Since I have had only very minor (pantyliner) discharge since April or nothing at all, it will be nice to get back to a cycle that makes since. Hard to track things when things aren't normal lol

Hello ladies yes I am stil in Tx and working my but off to get ready for back to school

Hiya Ladies,

Im here and sticky bean too been so busy working at the moment and tiredness has so kicked in.....so when not at wrk am falling alseep only few days till scan (Mon) can't wait....

Cheeky, stay with us hun im hoping everyone of you join us with ur bfp's soon....on another note a lady had a tr 2 years ago and she now pregnant i know 2 yrs a long time but it does and will happen x am thinking of everyone of you all x

Right going to change the profile pic keep saying it....lol

Jo x

https://www.pregnology.com/preggoticker120/777777/330000/My%20pregnancy/03/23/2011.pnghttps://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev081pr___.png

How are all you lovely ladies doing?? I hope well. Well the :witch: arrived today..YAY!! I have a week and my hubby will be home.....we are very excited to have him back home with us soon.
I will pop back in again soon. Hope everyone has a nice Thursday :)

Hey ladies,

I have been up since early this morning and now I am waiting for the sun to go down a little so I can go get a good walk in.

How is everyone doing today? Glad to see all my ladies checked in today. I miss you all when I don't hear from you all.

hi Ladies,

I had a tubal ligation done during my c-section with my 4th child because I thought I wouldn't be wanting anymore children at all well back in august of 2005 I know God has changed my heart me and my husband have been married almost 19 years as of this coming up December 21, I have 4 children Jacob~14, Darrien~13, Patrick~7, and Emma~6

Hello Frogger!! Now we have another place to chat. :) So happy to see you here. Do you have a journal I can stalk as well?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->