TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Great levels Reeds!

And from what I hear, pink cm is great!
My boys were wild today also, wait a minute, they are every day! We are heading out for Mammoth tonight..loading up our bus and getting out of here for the weekend. My problem is that this is "the" weekend, and Im going to be in a tent with kids. I know I wasnt going to think about it, but you know Im thinking about it. Oh well, it is what it is.

WOOHOO Sandi.....Nice numbers!! UP, UP and away those numbers go...:happydance:

Josey and Amber I am so sorry for your losses :hugs: I will keep you and your families in my prayers.

My kids are wild everyday!! and now i have the BIGGEST BABY of them all,My hubby!! I took him to the ER yesterday, He serverly sprained his ankle and foot while mowing the lawn...his foot and ankle found a hole the kids dug in the backyard!! So i have been playing nurse for my hubby and keeping up with the house and kids too!!! LOL :wacko:

navy: men are something else when they are sick or hurt aren't they!? Worse than the kids.

ready: I'm going to wait til Aug 10th to test. FF just changed my O date from CD 15 to CD 12 though which makes me 10 DPO today. I'm not sure if it's right or not though. I really feel it was the 15th so that's why I'm waiting. I could just be 7 DPO after all.

mrs: You could wait til the kids are sleeping and sneek outta the tent....? hahahaa! I would never have my bare a** out on some grass and weeds though. But just a thought!

Anyway, good luck to all! Keep us updated BFP ladies it's so good to see!

Men are worse than kids, it`s like everything has to stop when they are ill. Good luck Anna with playing nurse to him, but I am sure after him being away for so long it`s a little easier.

As for me....I still feel blah, temp went up again today. Just looked at FF, guess I don`t count well.....I am 9DPO now not 10. Been getting this sexy sweat moustache on and off even when sitting, it`s very pretty.

Hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend!

Well ladies, I think there is some baby dust in the air. I got a BFP today....well, it's a faint little positive but still a double line. I am only 9 DPO and DH wants me to go for beta on Monday. The medical labs are smoking busy here on weekends. So, I am trying to upload the pic from my phone but I'm kinda clueless and will take a few to figure it out. Soooo, I am feeling blah for a reason. Thanks for all the support Reeds..Your amazing!

Congrats needa,Hope this is it for you!!Wow keep those BFPs coming.So great to see them.:happydance:

Af came early so throws my O off.I bought the smiley face opks.Maybe I can understand them better.August is my month I can feel it..:haha:

Thanks Fam....August sounds good for bfp for u. OPK's are great tools once u get the hang of reading the colour. Good luck!!

Hey ladies,

Congrats Needa on your BFP. Keep us posted I am so happy for you.

I hope everyone is having a great weekend.

Needa, Congrats on the BFP!! So very happy for you sweetie!!

Sandi~ how ya feeling ???

Hope everyone is having a good weekend :)

Hey Anna. I am feeling good. I am now starting to get really sore bbs and my test are darker than the control line. haha yes I am still testing. just doesnt feel real yet.

Carole I am so freaking axcited for you. I will get that pic upload today!!:)

yay needa!!! congrats!

I'm still feeling like crap. 8 DPO today. Temp still up. Nothing new really to tell. Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend!

Adanma

Congrats Carole! This is one hot month here! Can't wait to see a picture!

Hey ladies,

I agree Mrs.Mommy it is a hot month. I think it is in the water, so I need everyone to save me some of that water so when I have my TR I can drink up. LOL

I hope everyone is having a great day.

Hey ladies I am posting for Needafriend. This is her 9dpo test. I see that line! Faint but there!!:) Congrats

carole'stest.jpg

Ladies here is her 10dpo test

ctest2.jpg

:happydance::happydance: Looks darker to me!!:) I am posting them for her cause she can't get her webcam to take a pic so she is texting them to me and I am putting them up. YAY

Thanks Ladies...I went for a beta today and will know the numbers tomorrow. Not expecting anything too high as I am still only 10 DPO. I am so worried as it was only a few months ago that we lost a pregnancy and we had low rising hcg. But this time I can honestly say it feels like I have been smacked in the face with symptoms. Cross your fingers please....

Thanks Ladies...I went for a beta today and will know the numbers tomorrow. Not expecting anything too high as I am still only 10 DPO. I am so worried as it was only a few months ago that we lost a pregnancy and we had low rising hcg. But this time I can honestly say it feels like I have been smacked in the face with symptoms. Cross your fingers please....

Keeping my Fx'd for ya sweetie:flower: The good stuff is in the water this month for BFP's :happydance:
Keep us posted ladies

Morning ladies
Congratulations Needa. Aprils gonna have a bumper crop....xxx

Those lines are getting darker! Yay! Fx that everything goes well this 9 months. I hope to add mine here soon too. FF put my O date back to CD 15 lol! So I am 9 DPO today. Needa's early positive has me itching to test, but I'm waiting til tomorrow. I did have to shoot out of bed to pee this morning so the FMU would be wasted. hahaaa! I have no willpower.

Adanma

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->