TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Ladies I dont want to leave this thread unless my being here makes anyone umcortable. I dont even have to have a ticker up if I can stay. this is my group of ladies. :)

As for me Sandi, your ticker is encouragement to keep plugging on! Please dont leave, I dont presume to speak for others, but I think you belong here with us:flower:

Sandi,you better stay right here...i would miss you if you left. Please stay here with us and i like your ticker!!

Hi Ladies,

Looks like it over for me....checked my levels yesterday went from 970 to 550 hcg level....:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

The nurse at EPAC phoned this morning and said if it stays at 550 tomorrow then will need a injection to dissolve it...as it will be a ectopic if hcg levels continue to drop then it will pass away as a miscarriage:cry::cry::cry::cry:

We are absoutley devasted .....i feel so numb and can't stop crying x

Hi Ladies,

Looks like it over for me....checked my levels yesterday went from 970 to 550 hcg level....:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

The nurse at EPAC phoned this morning and said if it stays at 550 tomorrow then will need a injection to dissolve it...as it will be a ectopic if hcg levels continue to drop then it will pass away as a miscarriage:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Josey,

I am praying for you right now. Please keep us posted and do not worry. Stay calm please.

Ladies please begin to pray that this little bean stays.

Ladies I dont want to leave this thread unless my being here makes anyone umcortable. I dont even have to have a ticker up if I can stay. this is my group of ladies. :)

What?!! You better not leave!!! We would be devasted. No, no, no :nope: you cannot leave. We are all to excited for you :happydance:. You give us encouragement and support so why would we want you to leave. We love you Sandi "reedsgirl1138"

josey: oh! you're in my thoughts and prayers!
reeds: don't be silly.
loopy: welcome! This is my second cycle ttc after my reversal at the end of may. I am 5DPO today so we're close.
navy: I think it's great to be trying to work it out so he can be there for the birth!
I hope I have not left anyone out.
AFM: 5DPO. Nothing major going on. Temp still rising. Nips a bit sore. Very tired and bloated. Same as last month really. I read about an autistic boy who wandered off and ended up drowning in a pool. I couldn't stop crying. How awful! Made me want to cling onto my kids even more than I already do. You have to let them go though. Life is just so fragile there is never a guarantee of tomorrow for any of us. Sorry to be a downer, but it just really affected me.

Adanma

Thank you ladies. I have been on this thread for so long I can't see myself leaving. I haven't even ventured into the 1st tri threads. Still to scared and nervous. Want to be around the ladies I know.

Josey I am so so sorry huni. You and your family are in my prayers.

Adanma how sad. I would have cried too.

Sandi I'm glad you are not leaving. I would hate to have to surf around this busy site to find updates on you and your bean. Stay stay stay!

Navy2mom...I hear ya on the military thing. My hubby leaves 9/11 for 12mo. If I get pg before he leaves then we are just gonna have him take his R&R for the birth if possible. Waiting a full year to even try is gonna suck!

Josey.....My thoughts and prayers are with you in the horrible time It's iis like no other pain to loose a baby. Hugs

Josey I'm so sorry for your loss hun. I hope that if baby passes it goes on it's own and you don't have to take that horrible metho shot. My prayers are with you

Adanma, that would make me cry too. That is so said. I don't know what I would do without my boys.

Flutter, praying you catch the egg.

Reeds, glad to know you are not going anywhere. I thought I was going to have to sing Jennifer Holiday's "You're staying" ( not sure if that's the name of it but you know what I am talking about.) LOL

Needafriend, how is the unpacking going? How is your father?

Okay ladies please continue to pray for Josey.

Where is famof6, Anxious and Jonnanne3? We miss you ladies.

I certainly feel your pain now & am even more humbled by your words.

I lost the baby on Monday, 2 aug, to an ectopic pregnancy. lost my right tube too. Bleed internally, it was horrible.
Long story. I have to let my laptop charge & then I will post it.

But wanted to ask those who have been through it....did you bleed & cramp badly the day after surgery? I've called my doctor, but he hasn't gotten back to me...thanks

I lost the baby on Monday, 2 aug, to an ectopic pregnancy. lost my right tube too. Bleed internally, it was horrible.

But wanted to ask those who have been through it....did you bleed & cramp badly the day after surgery? I've called my doctor, but he hasn't gotten back to me...thanks

Amber, I am so sorry for your lost. I will be praying for you as well.

Hi Ladies,

Oh Josey..I wish I had something to say that would make it all better, but I dont. Im so sorry for yours and your husbands loss. Praying for you...

Oh goodness, what you have been through. I am so so sorry. I have not had that experience, so I cant say about the cramping. We are here for you if you need us:flower:

Amber...so sorry for your loss and everything u went though.

Ready..MY DAD GOT OUT F HOSPITAL TODAY after 42 days!!! Best day ever for us. Thanks for asking.
Hope everone is well, I am so crampy this cycle, I am 7DPO and feel like junk. LOL...I hate to get my hopes up but we did do all we could during the fertile window. It's in God's hands now.
Cheers to all!!!

amber: so sorry! I lost one at 11 weeks a loong loooong time ago and it still hurts, but you make do. You and Josey are in my prayers.

needa: that's awesome about your dad!! Fx for you for this cycle. I got sexed out this cycle. If I'm not pregnant it's not for lack of trying that's for sure!

Adanma

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"