TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

I am thinking it sounds great for you Adanma...my second clue after feeling crappy was my temp was up. I have only done a BBT for two cycles so I don't have much to compare it to but it sure didn't look like last months chart. I think FRER are great but with myself finding a faint line at 9DPO has only made me worry..."It's not dark enough" etc, I am even panicing now that it's still lite. You just can't win, you worry about everything. Good luck hun!!! I am really praying for you to get a double line, faint or dark...lol

Well....just spoke with the RN at my Dr's office and my 10 DPO hcg levels are 13. not as high as I wanted but way higher than last time and at a lower DPO as well. SOOOO...another blood test tomorrow and will just cross my fingers and pray!

Good morning ladies,

Needa, I am so happy for you. :happydance: Praying the numbers keep going up. Don't worry give it to God let Him handle it.

Reeds, the lines are dark. Congrats, I pray all goes well with your pregnacy.

Adanma, I praying you get your BFP in the morning. Keep us posted.

Josey, please check in and let us know how you are doing.

Okay ladies have a great day.

Well....figured out how to use the built in web cam and take a pic off skype....I really am a bone head. So ladies...all honesty here, ya think it's getting darker? This was done around 3pm today. Snapshot of me 5.png

I think your line is getting darker needa! But, the downfall of early testing is constant worry over the color intensity. My doctor told me it didnt matter the number, just as long as it doubled when it was supposed to. He told me not to worry, but we all know I did! But, your lines are surely getting darker! With my chemical, they never did. So, you are off to a great start!

Adanma...youre gonna get a bfp in the morning! I just gotta feeling!

Hopefully Josey will check in soon. I know she is having a really hard time right now, so we all should just keep lifting her up in our prayers!

Well, I worked out the camping situation. My hubby and I felt like teenagers trying to figure out a way to be alone! lol! Im pretty sure that I hit all the important days except one, so not too bad, right? My husband asked me since I probably all ready ovulated if he was going to have to go into "forced exile" since my body all ready got what it wanted from him. lol. Poor guy. Sometimes in the month I just dont want anything to do with the deed.

Your so right Mrs Mommy.....that is the downfall. I am worrying about everything I read. I truly feel positive this time as it's so different. I knew last time from the beginning that it wasn't a healthy PG. I had a lite period, no poisitve tests at all til around 19 DPO and it was faint. Around then I went for a beta and even 5 days after my period was due it was only 7 and only ever went to 27 over a weeks time. Thanks for the thumbs up....they should ban us crazy woman from buying tests til we can prove were 14dpo..lol.

Ruh-roh. Just looked at my ticker and it says today is ovulation day. Better tell my hubby no exile for 2 more days. I thought it was on sunday...oh well. A little more sex never hurt a hubby!

Am I the only one who is only just now ovulating? Anyone else close to me around cd1 or so?

Hello ladies i am back home and will have moré time to be on bnb... Have to do lots of reading to catch up but congrats to everyone who got there bfp

SOOOOO...Adanma, we are waiting for a pic to be posted. I am really praying you get the news you want.

Hey ladies,

Just was up doing some homework and thought Ipeep in.

Needa,that line is getting dark. I am so happy for you. Stop worrying.

Reeds, how are you feeling?

Adanma, post your BFP in the morning.

I agree, just post that bfp in the morning! getting excited to see it!

Okay I haven't tested this morning, but I have a good reason! My sister had her baby last night. She wasn't due til the 27th! It was a crazy night.

Water broke at 2pm went to the hospital. Got an early epi at 1.5 cm. Checked her at 6 no change and epi wasn't working. Gave her a bolus (sp?) of the epidural. She feeling fine. Contractions weren't regular so they started pitocin at about 7. Got more contractions but no rythem, not 2 mins apart. Her epi once again didn't seen to be working. She shifted aroiund, but th doc had to come back in to reposition it. Mom and I left at that point bcuz only 1 was allowed in the room. 5 mins later baby's dad comes out and says she had the baby! We thought he was joking. Apparently the nurse turned her on her side so the doc would have access to the epi and the heard a cry. they took the blanket down and the head was delivered! One push with the panicked nurse and she was here! hahahaa! born on 8-9-10 at 9:45. 6lb 11oz. gorgeous baby!

So I am at my parents house with my boys and do not have a test with me. I will test when I get home this morning though even though it's not FMU. I DID take my temp though and it has gone up another .4 degrees! So Fx please!!

Adanma

Congrats Aunty...thats a quick birth story. Sometimes I feel like I missed out of those wild times as I tried naturally with tow and they ended up emerg c-sec and the third was booked c-sec. Can't wait for your test....Fingers crossed hun!!

Okay I took a frer and it was BFN. BUT It is early and I'm not worried. I'm feeling good. It was diluted pee and not FMU so... Will test again in the am. Trying to post my chart if I can...

Adanma

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/chartgraph_module.php?d=2010-08-10

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"