TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

amber: so sorry! I lost one at 11 weeks a loong loooong time ago and it still hurts, but you make do. You and Josey are in my prayers.

needa: that's awesome about your dad!! Fx for you for this cycle. I got sexed out this cycle. If I'm not pregnant it's not for lack of trying that's for sure!

Adanma

I hear ya on the sexed out thing, this is the longest we have gone as we did it so many times...lol. Doesn't help that the man hasn't been feeling well and being alittle snotty since we aren't getting un-packed as soon as he would like. So I am fine with the hands off right now...lol MEN!

Evening ladies. No blood results to report but I am feeling positive. I think God has finally found a way to take the worries off my heart.

Morning ladies
Sorry about your loss Amber you and josey are in my prayers

I am so excited for you reedsgirl have read through most of the posts here, wow so many...lol
I am trying not to get too obsessed with signs and symptoms, cause frankly i didnt listen to my body for years... now after TR its screaming at me and im not even sure i know the langauge anymore...!!! lol

Oh forgot to ask is your O counted as day one or do you count fron the next day...
How long do you leave it after you O to test...???

Hello ladies
Amber & Josey I am so sorry for your loss.:hugs:I have no idea how you are feeling as I have never been thru either but my heart breaks for you.

Reeds glad you decided to stay.:happydance:You also give me hope.The witch got me today.So I am back at cd1.

Hey loopy 1DPO is the day after you O. It varies on when people test. I've tested as early as 6DPO which I don't recommend. I think most try to wait til at least 10 DPO if not when AF is due.

famof6: that stinking witch!

Moi: I awoke in the middle of the night last night completely nauseated. I hate puking so Ijust breathed and swallowed a lot and managed to not puke. I took my temperature, but had no fever. I was worried I might have a lingering infection. Got up this morning and I feel icky like a sour tummy. No desire to eat (not like me at ALL haha) and very bloated. I'm hoping that this is a good sign! If I'm not pregnant, I'm mad that I feel like a**!!

Adanma

Good morning ladies,

Fam6, glad to hear from I was getting a little worried.

Josey, sweetie we are here for you.

Reeds, how are you feeling today?
Adanma, I am hoping you are preggo too.

WOW Adanma i had those exact same symptoms on Weds night...!!! then felt like crap all day yesterday... was getting kinda excited...sad but true... lol trouble is this morning i woke up feeling fine...... i am on day 20/25... xx

I will join you in the a**!! club dont worry xxx

Hey ladies does anyone have any plans this weekend?

Reeds, please let us know if you have any updates.

I am so tired today I don't know what to do. I am going home and shower and lay in the bed. But know me I am going to watch a couple of movies or get on FB. LOL

Ugh guys I feel so yucky. I took the kids to tennis practice and they don't have air conditioning for the indoor courts so it was just really awful and hot. Then we had a playdate at a good friends house and bless her heart she made pizza and it was all I could do to keep it in. Supposed to be having tuna melts for dinner. I don't know if I can do it. I swear if I turn out to be pregnant I'll stop compaining, but as of right now since I don't know....hahahahaa. Alright this is my last post today. Talk to everyone tomorrow.

Adanma

Hey ladies sorry it took so long to update. My levels were 30 on tuesday and they went up to 222 on thursday and my progestrone is 85. The doc said that is great for 4 weeks. I will do a follow up test next thursday.

Fantastic numbers Sandy!!!...expecially since your so early.
Adanma.....sorry u feeling so crappy. I hear ya on that one...I have been feeling like junk the last three days, my temp is up so I am crossing the fingers.
Hope everyone else is doing great!

Hey there Carole so much for a nap my kiddos decided to fight over tv and they each have one in their room!! UGH

LOL...mine are the same. All have TV's and gaming units and still there is a fight. (I always said I would never be a momma who let her kids have tv's in the room. LOL...little did I know I would have three boys and need the peace. "shaking my head".... and I want another???...LOL, oh ya!

reeds: that's awesome about your levels! Also it must be the moon or something because my kids were buck wild today.

I know I said I was done posting for the day, but I just noticed I had some pink tinged CM and I got all excited so I had to share. lol! Okay if you asked me like.... 3 months ago if CM was something to get giddy over (and that I would be sharing that info with people on the internet) I would have looked at you wierd. Anyway Needa I think its our month girl! No one should feel this shitty and not get a baby out of it... hahaha!

Adanma

Praise the Lord for Reeds levels!!! :happydance: I am so excited.

Needa and Adanma When are you going to test. I will be overjoyed with 3 of my TR ladies expecting. :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->