TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Adanma FX for you as well. I really am praying over the next several weeks we got a lot more BFPs with sticky beans:)

Josey, You can vent here at any time. We are here to help you get through this. :hugs:

MrsMommy, Happy Birthday!!

Needa, :happydance:Good numbers !! :happydance:

Reeds, Is okay to keep POAS, but just know your bean is safe. I keep you and that bean covered in prayer you too, Needa. :hugs:

Adanma, don't worry AF ain't coming.:thumbup:

Okay ladies I may be going to bible study tonight not sure. So If I am not back online I will be here tomorrow. :hugs:

Okay i have a question since we are talking about C-sections,natural birth and VBACs.......I had an Emerg. C-section with my first baby with bad back labor and only dilated to 2cm ,had a planned C-section with second baby and was going to do VBAC with third baby but becuz i had Polyhydramios (HIGH fluid level) had to have a c-second.......Can we have a VBAC with the 4th if we have already had 3 C-seconds??? I would love to do a VBAC,but was under the impression it wouldn't be possible.
AFM~ woke up with O pains this morning.....DH dosen't know it yet but I will be jumping him tonight to try and catch the eggie...:haha:

I've also had 3 c-sections. The first due to my boy being breach and only dialating 4cm in 48 hours. The second because my (not so) little girl was getting so big she was over stretching the scar tissue in my womb. The 3rd I had no choice.

I don't know if it's different in the USA but I will not be allowed VBAC. I was originally sterlised because I was told they wouldn't do more than 3 sections! Now I'm working on my 4th lol

HI Ladies,

Sorry not been on for a while been away for few days trying to get my head round it all.....

I had a big bleed thurs fri last few with few clots sorry tmi and then stopped bleeding Sun so it was quick my hcg levels have gone from 970...to...550...to...443 and had them retaken again today...so they unfortunately slowly coming down...EPAC have been excellent with me...they wont discharge me until im at zero level....i don't know how i feel not crying as much.....Hubby has been my rock last few days...we celebrated our 2 anniversary on Mon just gone that time last yr i was having a reversal done this yr was losing our baby .......might sound im feeling sorry for myself well i am guys ...lol..

We took the kids camping on Thurs, but had to come bk to the hospital on fri to get bloods taken there must of ben a antental class on all women heading towards me with big bumps:cry: then we went bk to campsite next day we went to Jorvik viking centre and get taken round in a car there was a model woman standing in a scene pregnant everywhere i look its there.....

im due back on work on Mon EPAC have signed me off work for 2 weeks...which im glad as there another girl who i work with who is due the day before i was can't handle it at the moment...

EPAC have said to me next time i fall pregnant a soon as i know or have a feeling i am im to go straight in to have bloods taken im glad for the assurrance.

Im so sorry to sound down with you all.........im happy to hear we have some BFP's congrats to you all x

Thanks for all asking and thinking about me but looks like you stuck for me for a bit longer x x

Josey :hugs:

I am so sorry to hear what you are going through. You have every reason to feel sorry for yourself. You are in my thoughts xxxxxxx

View attachment 107129Navy....that's too funny. So you see your chart and not Adanma's or mine? Well...this is the last POAS I will post Noon on 12 DPO. I am feeling much better about the colour today. Lesson is try to wait to test so u don't panic. (like I can even follow my own advice) Went for another beta today will find out tomorrow. Hope all u ladies are fantastic and working on that baby making. Ready, your time is coming soon. SO happy for u.

congratulations hun...so happy for you...:hugs:

Oh sweet Josey..Im so sorry this is happening to you. And you are not feeling sorry for yourself..you're grieving, and thats okay. We all are praying for you.
Needa those lines are looking great!
How are you feeling Reeds?

Anywho, its my birthday..so Im taking the kids to the park for the day. A day of boys that dont fight will make a nice bday present!

Happy Birthday hun hope your day was filled with lots of hugs & Kisses and love:hugs::flower:

All my lovely ladies miss you, DS is in Germany just got on the plane for home. Wedding is Sat. will catch up with yall after that hugs everyone

Hello ladies seems like all is going well for all u guys

josey ... So sorry for your lose sweetie

afm.... In my 2 ww so fxd

Evening Ladies :) Hope everyone is having a nice night....DH and i are watching some tv together(America's Got Talent) ...I'll check back tomorrow to see how everyone is doing:)

Morning Ladies...

Josey sorry you are going through such a touch time, you have every right to feel as you do...just know that you are not alone...:hugs:

Happy Birthday Mrs.Mommy
Adanma got a real good feeling for this month.... keeping my fingers crossed for us all...!!!

Reeds believe me when i get to the point you are at all i'll be doing is exactly the same...cant wait...:happydance:

Good morning my favorite ladies,

How are you all doing today?

Reeds the numbers will be high. Don't worry. Keep us posted too.

I am very sleep today. I went to bed a little earlier but I am so sleep just want to go to sleep. :sleep: I hope everyone else is having a better day.

Hi guys just a update nurse rang me this morn to say levels have gone from 443 to 446 so advised me to go to our main hospital they have scanned me and can see something not moving near the left ovary they say they can't rule out ectopic so then started with pains in left side so they have admitted me ( thank god for phones with internet) doc came and explained got 2 options either have a injection that will dissolve it away with risk of surgery or can have keyhole surgery with risk of losing tube so have opted for injection signed forms etc a hour later doc bk round and said they waiting to speak to consultant as quite tender on left side and may have already rupurted so been at hospital since 10 this morning nothing to eat or drink and still waiting for consultant to decide what they going to do sorry long winded x

Hi guys just a update nurse rang me this morn to say levels have gone from 443 to 446 so advised me to go to our main hospital they have scanned me and can see something not moving near the left ovary they say they can't rule out ectopic so then started with pains in left side so they have admitted me ( thank god for phones with internet) doc came and explained got 2 options either have a injection that will dissolve it away with risk of surgery or can have keyhole surgery with risk of losing tube so have opted for injection signed forms etc a hour later doc bk round and said they waiting to speak to consultant as quite tender on left side and may have already rupurted so been at hospital since 10 this morning nothing to eat or drink and still waiting for consultant to decide what they going to do sorry long winded x

OH MY Josey!!! What a horrible ordeal you are going though :cry: :hugs: :hugs: I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers sweetie,i hope the Doctors come back in soon. Please keep us updated on how you are:hugs: We are all here for you:flower:

Sorry to hear all your going through Josey, your in my thoughts today and I will say a prayer for your health and safety!!.

Josey, keep us posted. We will continue to pray.:hugs:

Okay as for me ..i think you will all get a very good laugh at me,as i feel kind of dumb!!!
So i have always thought Most of the sperm was in a man's finishing business but what i have learned is that 80-90% of sperm is in the pre-ejaculation and that only 10-20% is in the grand fire-works at the end!! I feel so dumb, but can't help but to laugh at myself!!
Okay I need to get my kids dressed and around,cuz i have to take my youngest for 4yr exam and shots this afternoon and DH is on his way home to pick up our older two to take them with him to do some running around. I will be back on later this evening.

Sandi~ Can't wait to hear how high your Beta number is ....up up and away it goes :) YAY!!

UPDATED~ Feeling happy and sad.....just found out another one of my friends is 9 weeks and 6 days pregnant,this will be here third baby.

Josey, hang in there girl. I will be praying that you will not lose a tube in all of this!

sandi...cant wait to hear your numbers! I will check in later!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->