TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Hi ladies firstly excuse. Me if I make mistakss s still dizzy from surgery was in 4 hrs had keyhole took pics what they showed me he said if they had waitred another day woukd not be herr now unfortunately left tube waas damaged so had to take it out right tube attached to pelvis but he took pics for consultant who did reversal so we find out were we go from here. X

Hey Josey, glad to hear you're okay. I can not even imagine how you must be feeling right now :hugs:

I hope you get some good news about the 2nd tube.

Wow reeds I am so happy for you

Navy sorry to hear bout that hope you get to feeling better

Jaimad I am so sorry for you loss

Needa how is your pregnancy going?

Thanks for the inquiry.
10 DPO beta 13
12 DPO beta 57
14 DPO beta 180

Nurse has told me I no longer have to do for them but I asked if I could do one more. I know....I just am paranoid. So I will go either 16 or 17 DPO. She wants me to call next week and make my first prenatal appt. And is booking a scan for first week in Sept so I will be 7 or 8 weeks.

I feel tired in the afternoon, alert as heck in the morning, sore nipples, some AF type cramps on and off front and lower back, heartburn and almost gaggy already at times.

I still can't believe it happened....Girls other than alot of BDing as u can see from my chart, I did nothing different. Well...the only thing we did more than normal is have it at nite when I was ready for bed and I didn't get up, just fell asleep that way. (I have been told I have a retroverted cervic so I like to try to keep it in there as long as possible)
Fingers crossed for u hun!!

Good to hear the numbers are increasing Needa :)

I don't blame you for continuing to check them though, will put your mind at rest

Still hoping for my BFP this month too

Rest up and heal Josey!! I am hope there is good news form the pics they took. Take care hun!!!

Good to hear the numbers are increasing Needa :)

I don't blame you for continuing to check them though, will put your mind at rest

Still hoping for my BFP this month too

Thanks Cheeky!
Just saw your chart...looking good and that's great that your on the second cycle of clomid, I have seen things go quick once a person is on that treatment. It's crazy...reeds and I are eachothers rock and try to support through the doubts etc. We have both had a mc in the past plus with the TR it makes u scared and paranoid.
FX for u this cycle!!!

We're really hoping the Clomid does it's job! Just depends which side I've ovulated on again I guess.

So ladies...I have been lingering on other threads the last few days. NO ONE is a friendly and caring as u bunch. I don't want to leave u guys. Would u mind if I stuck around and cheered you on?

You just kidding right? You know we want you to stay. :hugs:

Josey I so hope they can save that tube. My prayers are with you.

Mel I am praying hard it was the correct tube this month!!

I am so tired ladies and I am not leaving you either!! I love my tr ladies

Joesy I am praying for you sweetie.:hugs:

Cheeky, I am praying you got the:spermy:egg.

Today I went to the doctor. They did a vaginal ultrasound (sorry for TMI) and they said my uterus and ovaries look good. He told me that he would remove my fibroids during surgery. But as far as the date I had to get the 5th instead of 4th because he has a scheduled c-section. I am so excited :happydance:

Ready...SO SO excited for you. U get to have the TR soon, heal and start the bding. FX it will be a quick journey!!

Good Morning Lovely Ladies:) How is everyone's Saturday?? the kiddos have kept DH and i hopping this morning....Soon I am taking my youngest to her friends 4th Birthday Party.....should be fun to watch a bunch of 4 year olds run around.

Thank you ladies for the well wishes to get my hands and wrists working normal again...Also wanted to update you all that i finally was able to get my MRI results on disk so i can take them to my Neurology appt. on Sept 3rd to see if my seizures have returned. So if a BFP isn't for me this month, the break will come in welcoming arms although i must admit it will be hard waiting for Dec to get here so we can start trying again!!! But i will be cheering you all on for H&H 9 months and BFP's :flower:
Have a nice day ladies, I'll be back on this afternoon/evening :)

Hey ladies,

Navy have fun at the party. I love kids parties. It is fun to watch them they have such a imagnation.

How is everyone doing this weekend? I am crazy busy with football (youngest son), homework, and visiting my SIL in the hospital. So have a great day ladies.

TTYL

Anna sounds like a fun day!! Lots of giggling.

Ready have a good day!!

Hope everyone else is okay...

Hey Reeds, that cute little picture of the baby in the pea pod in your siggy....maybe you'll need to see if they have one with two babies in the pod!

Oh, I just realized that my af is scheduled to arrive for our anniversary! Wouldnt that be a great gift to us if it didnt come and we got a bfp instead?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->