TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Josey your in my prayers as well.

Asfm I will update in the morning when I get test results. I got down there to late to be able to get them today :(

Josey your in my prayers as well.

Asfm I will update in the morning when I get test results. I got down there to late to be able to get them today :(

Omgosh that would have drove me nutty! Im so impatient!
Eager to hear the good news in the morning!

I should be a few days into my 2ww. Cant say I feel anything but ridiculously tired today. Im allergic to the sun, so Ive had to stay inside all day because I had a bit of a reaction while we were camping. I think that made me a little groggy just from lack of fresh air and sunlight.

Hi ladies can't sleep too warm in the ward thought I would update you they now decided I can have injection in morn.....thank you so much for all your thoughts and prayers don't know what I do without u all x

Well it's been so long since I've been on this sight but I just wanted to update all you ladies. Our pregnancy came to a halting devastating stop 2 weeks ago today. I went in for my 22 week appointment to find out that our baby girl had no heartbeat. It was so sudden as I was just feeling her the day before. I went in that day to be induced & had her that evening. The cause was due to a try knot in her cord. It was such a sudden deal my dr said. We are glad to know she is in a better place now but our hearts ache so badly. I go back to the dr on the 17th & I hope to get the ok to try again. Sorry to be such a downer but thought I should let you ladies know since some of you were a BIG part of my ttc journey! I am sure I will be back soon & hope to join you ladies again for support when we are given the go ahead to try again!

Reeds-do I see that you are preggo??

Well it's been so long since I've been on this sight but I just wanted to update all you ladies. Our pregnancy came to a halting devastating stop 2 weeks ago today. I went in for my 22 week appointment to find out that our baby girl had no heartbeat. It was so sudden as I was just feeling her the day before. I went in that day to be induced & had her that evening. The cause was due to a try knot in her cord. It was such a sudden deal my dr said. We are glad to know she is in a better place now but our hearts ache so badly. I go back to the dr on the 17th & I hope to get the ok to try again. Sorry to be such a downer but thought I should let you ladies know since some of you were a BIG part of my ttc journey! I am sure I will be back soon & hope to join you ladies again for support when we are given the go ahead to try again!

Reeds-do I see that you are preggo??

Oh my heart just aches for you Josey and Jaimad. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

AFM...This is my last day of AF. Should be ovulating around the 22nd and DH leaves on the 23rd so I'm cutting it close. Pray for me girls. This is my last shot for over a year

jaimad...I dont even know what to say. That is heart wrenching. Im sorry for your loss does not seem to do justice to the words that should be said, but God loves you and loves your daughter and someday you will be with her again.

Hi Ladies, so so sorry jaimad can't imagine what your going through hun u are in my thoughts ......well they did another scan this morn and found fluid in plevis so surgeon has been and said if I have injection I could die I'm just waiting for emergency surgery now feeling very nervous if I don't hve surgery It could be fatal. ......surgeons said they wll try There best to keep the tube but may have to take it away.....they goinf to do keyhole but may have to do open if things get complicated x

Good morning ladies,

Josey and Jaimad I am praying for you. I pray that God gives you peace, strength and comfort.

So ladies...I have been lingering on other threads the last few days. NO ONE is a friendly and caring as u bunch. I don't want to leave u guys. Would u mind if I stuck around and cheered you on?

Ladies I have good news. My levels have went to 4165 for 20dpo! The dr's nurse also agrees with Carole...there may be more than 1!! I have a appt next thursday and we will know more.

So ladies...I have been lingering on other threads the last few days. NO ONE is a friendly and caring as u bunch. I don't want to leave u guys. Would u mind if I stuck around and cheered you on?

Please stay here with us :) you know you are more then welcomed to stay,we would all miss you if you left.:flower:

Ladies I have good news. My levels have went to 4165 for 20dpo! The dr's nurse also agrees with Carole...there may be more than 1!! I have a appt next thursday and we will know more.

That is awesome....see all that twin talk might have worked!! lol

Okay AFM both hands and wrist are in braces for 8 weeks as i have been DX with overused syndrom of my wrist and hands!!! Basically i have worn out the joints and this is why i have stiffness,weakness and alot of pain and swelling. So i will be wearing braces for 8 weeks, 16-18 hours a day...ice 3-4 times a day,motion exercises to do and Tylenol for pain but when extreme pain i can take Tylenol with Codine. I can't have motrin produces cuz they make my stomach bleed(I had Gastric Bypass).....we did our best to catch eggie but i don't feel very positive about this month!!

Navy....U just never know when u will catch that eggie. That's crazy about your wrists? Is the damage permanent? Good luck with the wrist supports and exercises, hopefully you will have some relief.
Thanks for the invite to stay...would love to if no one else objects.
I told Reeds a few days ago she was having twins, I said her numbers were just too high for a single pregnancy as well as my physic powers told me...lol

Anna I hope your doing well. I didn't feel positive last cycle as well...and well look at me. :)

Carole yes you have been telling me!! HOw you tonight? DId you get that link to work?

Wow reeds I am so happy for you

Navy sorry to hear bout that hope you get to feeling better

Jaimad I am so sorry for you loss

Needa how is your pregnancy going?

Oh no Jaimad I am so so sorry to hear of your loss. My thoughts are with you and your husband xxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->