TTC After D&C/D&E Buddies

I'm 28 and dh is 27 so we're no spring chickens! I think my dh problem with sex all the time is I always want to be on bottom so I can put my butt in the air when we're done and he gets tired and bored of being on top. My husband has never turned me down for sex in the 5 years we've been together, probably why I've been pregnant 3x this year! He doesn't really like bding while I'm bleeding but if I want it he'll do it (in the shower) lol!

Seems like everyone is getting on track, I can't wait for someone to get pregnant! and thanks ladies for listening to me while I had my pity party this morning, I have so much in my life to be thankful for right now and I know I'll be a mommy someday-hopefully soon!

I'm 28 and dh is 27 so we're no spring chickens! I think my dh problem with sex all the time is I always want to be on bottom so I can put my butt in the air when we're done and he gets tired and bored of being on top. My husband has never turned me down for sex in the 5 years we've been together, probably why I've been pregnant 3x this year! He doesn't really like bding while I'm bleeding but if I want it he'll do it (in the shower) lol!

Seems like everyone is getting on track, I can't wait for someone to get pregnant! and thanks ladies for listening to me while I had my pity party this morning, I have so much in my life to be thankful for right now and I know I'll be a mommy someday-hopefully soon!

We'll listen to a pity party anytime:winkwink:! Sometimes we just need that for ourselves.

LOL about the always being on bottom comment! I do the same thing to DH and he complains too. (I do offer to be on top after I know I ovulated :blush:) Unlike yours mine does turn me down frequently, and it is so frustrating! Hopefully that changes, I so want to get pregnant this next cycle. It is killing me. I am going to go nuts if AF doesn't show Monday or Tuesday!

I was reading all the past posts and all your posts about sex and the dh made me laugh, it was like reading my own words lol.

We used to have the same problem, I wanted it he didnt, (probably why we didnt get pregnant since my 10 yr old lol) but the one month we did it more we got pregnant by surprise lol. Hopefully we can make it happen again:happydance:

We are not really ttc yet, more like ntnp , but have been busy ALOT lately :winkwink:. I'm getting a little tired of all the :sex: but I know its for a good cause lol. My dh has been good though, even after his long shifts at work he will still do it to make me happy.

Hopefully :af: stays away and I get to poas :happydance:

Jenna, when do you get to poas? I'll keep my fingers x that af doesn't get you!

lol Jenna, Good luck to you!

lol my husband's head is always in the game, even if the other head's less eager. He's always willing to give it a go. And the things I've asked him to do...and he does everything I ask! I've even had him try to ICI me (intracervical insemination), using a speculum and a headlamp. That one was interesting, but that's the month I got pregnant.

I've had him literally leave work to come home and BD! Luckily he works for himself and can do that. But on the other hand, since working for himself he's got so much more pressure on him. Makes it hard for him to concentrate during BD lately. I think I ask a lot of him, poor thing.

He works with a friend of his, and he and his wife are 5+ months pregnant after TTC for years, so when my husband takes off suddenly, he just says, "ovulating" and runs out. lol hilarious.

We do miss oral sex though. :cry:

lol Jenna, Good luck to you!

lol my husband's head is always in the game, even if the other head's less eager. He's always willing to give it a go. And the things I've asked him to do...and he does everything I ask! I've even had him try to ICI me (intracervical insemination), using a speculum and a headlamp. That one was interesting, but that's the month I got pregnant.

I've had him literally leave work to come home and BD! Luckily he works for himself and can do that. But on the other hand, since working for himself he's got so much more pressure on him. Makes it hard for him to concentrate during BD lately. I think I ask a lot of him, poor thing.

He works with a friend of his, and he and his wife are 5+ months pregnant after TTC for years, so when my husband takes off suddenly, he just says, "ovulating" and runs out. lol hilarious.

We do miss oral sex though. :cry:

LOL, this was one of the funniest posts I have read in a while!:haha: You are lucky though!

OK, I am back with the SIL drama. Is it wrong to strangle a 32 week pregnant woman? How about if I just slap her?:nope:

She just posted on FB that she is done with doctors and is not taking her BP anymore! Obviously she doesn't mean that, but it is the dumbest thing she has posted yet. I have no words to express how mad her posts make me:hissy:

Hmm..I don't think slapping her would hurt the baby any.:muaha:

I am assuming she doesn't read me and DH's posts, because if she did she would know about our MC (I got fed up and posted something today, I know probably not the ideal way to tell people, but I got to do what I got to do). Either way she makes herself sound completely rediculous and like a terrible mother saying that she isn't going to take care of herself anymore. I am sure it is a ploy to get some attention, but she sounds like a whiney child.

Unfortunately I have no idea when I will be able to poas. I am aiming for mid to late september if the :witch: doesn't show her face. Since my mc I have no idea when my body will do anything, its just a horrible waiting game right now.

Lol, I love you girls! Maybe I should buy a headlamp and turkey baster! If I don't get knocked up in the next few months I totally will do that! The lines on my opks are getting darker! I'm getting excited!

I don't get it Twinkie.

Here I am, not even preggers yet, just TTC, and I won't even drink unfiltered tap water, chew sugarless gum, let my husband drink...it goes on and on...and she's not even going to take her BP anymore? How hard is it to take your BP? I'm sorry, I don't know her, but I'm upset for you!

Aunie, I hope I'm not going to upset you by asking, but do the drs know why you keep having m/c's?

Jenna, I poas every day from when I had my D&C until I got my period. I found these really cheap amazon.com HPTs that were even more sensitive than FRER. I was going to say that they helped me keep my sanity by letting me sort of know what was going on, but that's a giant lie. I went completely koo-koo not knowing what was going on. What a relief to get AF finally. I hope all you girlies get your AF or BFP very very soon!

Twinkie, I'm sorry about your sil. Maybe after she reads your fb post, she'll realize how lucky she is and stop all the complaining.

Jenna, oh lordy that seems like forever away! I hate the waiting, its the worst when af gives you hope by showing up a little late isn't it? I really really wish you luck and promise to be only a tiny bit jealous if you get your bfp :)

Janet, she wouldn't do any testing until this last time. I get all my blood work back on weds, I'm very anxious to know! I hope if somethings wrong its just a little something like blood clots or something. My first m/c was last aug, i went in around 6 wks and there was a sac but no heartbeat and i lost it that night. In jan i lost it around 5 wks. My dr thought that they were empty sacs and that i wasn't a habitual m/c but now that i lost my baby in the second tri, i'm thinking she's wrong. After i get my results from her i will be switching to a high risk dr. And no your question doesn't upset me :) i will let you know what the test results are, i really hope its not my thyroid. my mom and sis both have wacky thyroids and it takes a long time to straighten out!

After my mc I only had a few opks left. I ordered more and now I am waiting for them to arrive lol. I used all I had and ran out a few days ago. They all had faint lines and I could see the lines getting fainter. Now that I got my negative hpt I'm excited but would still love my opks back lol. Oh well more bding for me lol

Aunie, it does seem like an eternity away but I go back to work Tuesday and I'm sure it will help time fly lol. I'll probably start poas as soon as I get them in the mail lol or on the 12th whichever comes first lol. And I will be so happy when we all get our sticky BFPs! Hopefully it's soon.

sooo...twinkie...i'll slap your sil for you and that way it will be anonymous!!

good luck moving, nostress!

aunie...i'm still not okay. i tell every one i'm ok, and don't cry in front of anyone. the first week everyone was super supportive, but now that it has sunk in for everyone...but now it just feels kind of lonely that i'm the only one who is still sad :cry:

on to the :sex: my hubbs is an animal...so he's always in the mood and never gets tired of it! even when it's on command. and i don't get tired of it b/c of the end result i'm looking for!

still no :af: but i did buy some hpt's and i'm going to test tomorrow to make sure my levels have dropped off. finger's crossed.

in other news...since i work at the hospital where my u/s & d&c were done...the other night i looked up my u/s report and operative notes...and under the u/s @ 8.5 weeks...it had all the stuff i knew about like the heartbeat was 168 and the size of the baby, but it also said that there was a bleed noted? no one ever mentioned the bleed to me? i'm assuming that it was b/c it was insignificant? but i'm just at a loss for words. i know that usually if there is a small bleed, they'll follow it closely to monitor it. so why didn't anyone mention anything about it?

Couldn't wait for morning. :bfn: I know I should be relieved knowing that af is around the corner and can soon start back on our journey w/ the clomid, but I was secretly hoping for a +hpt. I'm just so ready to be preggo w/ our new little one. Oh well...better luck next time!

Nursekelly- I'm sorry hun, hope you get your bfp next time!

nursekelly - I hope you get your bfp soon! and lucky you with the animal for a husband (mine has actually been pretty awesome lately!)

Twinkie - I'm sorry about your SIL, ugh, we would do anything to ensure a healthy pregnancy and... ugh, well you can finish that. I would want to slap her too!

Aunie - I hope you ovulate soon!

Janet - Getting my AF would indeed be a relief.. seeing as how my HPT turned +ive again... UGH! Getting my hcg blood count on Tuesday. Hopefully that'll yield good news.

Ok, off to play video games with the hubs, watch some of his anime... then do a little something for me ;-)

Reading the past two pages gave me a couple really good laughs:
"see ya later, OVULATING..." LOL
"turkey baster and head lamp"

Has anyone started working out again? I just did yesterday and today... I was 146 when I started this last pregnancy and now I fluctuate between 151-153... I would love to have my old tone and 140s back before we get pregnant again. I actually ran a half marathon before we got pregnant this last time to signify me being in the best physical fitness to get pregnant... and then through the first month of feeling crappy and the second month of worrisome m/c symptoms and then having my D&C... well I kinda lost that good physical shape I was in. Anyone else?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->