TTC After D&C/D&E Buddies

Aunie, when I was pregnant with my dd (shes 10 now) I bought one from Walmart, I couldn't hear much of anything until I was pretty far along, not sure if its the same type but it was ok for how far along I was lol. it made me feel better but the sonoline b is MUCH better. I love it and hope I get the chance to use it again! I was going to get rid of it after I lost my lo but my DH stopped me, he said we will use it again. I really hope so! fx!

I had no idea you could buy these at Walmart!

It wasnt a sonoline b it was some cheaper one, I dont even know if they still sell anything like that anymore lol . This was 10 + yrs ago lol.

Aunie, when I was pregnant with my dd (shes 10 now) I bought one from Walmart, I couldn't hear much of anything until I was pretty far along, not sure if its the same type but it was ok for how far along I was lol. it made me feel better but the sonoline b is MUCH better. I love it and hope I get the chance to use it again! I was going to get rid of it after I lost my lo but my DH stopped me, he said we will use it again. I really hope so! fx!

I had no idea you could buy these at Walmart!

It wasnt a sonoline b it was some cheaper one, I dont even know if they still sell anything like that anymore lol . This was 10 + yrs ago lol.

It is probably better if they don't... I would be way to tempted to buy one. I think I will leave the doppler up to my doc. I have a freind that goes to the same Dr office who had a still born full term daughter. The Dr. let her come in anytime she felt she needed to to have them check the heartbeat during her next pregnancy. My Dr has offered early bloodwork and an U/S during my next pregnancy which I am greatful for (since I have only had one loss I know there is no real medical need for this). Since the baby never developed enough to be seen on an U/S I am hoping that once I see a bouncing little bean with a heartbeat next time I will be able to relax. But first I have to get pregnant!:dohh:

Twinkie, I think you have a great plan. BD every other night should catch an egg! Miscarriages can do weird stuff to one's cycle so you really don't know when you may Ov. I would be freaking out if my hubs and I were going out of town, especially if it were at different times!

Jenna, if you find out what that infection was, let us know. You are unbelievably brave letting your husband hide your tests. I am a POAS maniac. I'm trying to figure out when to test now that I'm in the TWW. I'm 2dpo, do you think it's too early to test? lol

Aunie, the IUI was actually the least painful thing I've ever done in stirrups. She literally put the speculum in, and then there was some noise and rustling, I think from her unwrapping the syringe and putting it onto the vial the washed sperm was in, and then she's like, "Ok, that's it."

I felt NOTHING. It was great. She said most women don't feel a thing.

Then I had an acupuncture appointment. I think that was harder for me. I find it really hard to lay still for so long.

i have like a million so why not go at it?

I totally agree. I use my IC's for when I'm being ridiculous and peeing on things for no good reason. I save my FRER's for when the timing is a little less ridiculous.

I think i will be a wreck the next time i get pregnant no matter what i do.

Yup, my thoughts exactly.

wookie, when was your D&C?

Is it normal that i always get a line on the opks? It got darker and then darkest but I've done a couple more since O and i always get a faint line.

Throughout the menstrual cycle, a small amount of LH is produced - but during the middle of the cycle LH briefly and dramatically increases. Elevated quantities of luteinizing hormone facilitate ovulation.
A positive result (indicating an LH Surge) is indicated by a test band that is of equal or greater intensity (equal or darker) than the control band. A negative result for the LH Surge is indicated when the test band is of lesser intensity (lighter) than the control band or cannot be seen. A negative result means the LH level of the urine sample is at or near its normal level and that the LH surge is not in progress. Remember, there is always some quantity of LH in your system, so a light color band in the test region is NOT an indicator of a positive result.

That is from: https://www.ovulation-calculator.com/ovulation-tests.htm

See! I'm still here, just avoiding over-obsessing about my own predicament...

Ok, ATTEMPTING to avoid over-obsessing!

Also, check out this link, Aunie, pretty eye opening!
https://peestickcrazy.piczo.com/progressionofopktoovulation?cr=1&linkvar=000044

Twinkie, I think you have a great plan. BD every other night should catch an egg! Miscarriages can do weird stuff to one's cycle so you really don't know when you may Ov. I would be freaking out if my hubs and I were going out of town, especially if it were at different times!

Well I plan on starting to use OPKs everyday this weekend. I worked out our schedule and I think we can still arrange it to BD every other day! (If we BD right before DH leaves and the night he comes back and I can do the same thing when I go out of town!) I thought I would have a couple days when we couldn't make it work, but I think we will. Right now FF thinks I will O about 4days after I get back from my trip, so that would be great timing (too bad I don't know if that is true!).

Thank you nostress!

I'm glad you got it worked out twinkie!

Janet-where are you today? Hope everything is going ok

dpo 7 still no symptoms, bfn on hpt. i keep squeezing my bb's willing them to be sore lol, something to give me a little hope! A little glimmer of happiness for a few days!

Thank you nostress!

I'm glad you got it worked out twinkie!

Janet-where are you today? Hope everything is going ok

dpo 7 still no symptoms, bfn on hpt. i keep squeezing my bb's willing them to be sore lol, something to give me a little hope! A little glimmer of happiness for a few days!

Try not to symptom spot (it's hard I know!) With my son, I had NO symptoms at all. I was over 7 weeks before I even took a test because we weren't TTC and I honestly didn't feel pregnant! With my MC, I had just about every symptom. So you never know. Good Luck, are you testing everyday? or are you waiting afew days before you test again?

So I think I am throwing the towel in... Going to stop fighting the obsession fight and give in. Probably going to test every few days until my AF shows. I'm pretty sure she's coming... but allowing myself some hope. I feel like if I hope even a little bit for this rare occurence (falling pregnant in my first cycle following a D&C) it won't come because that is being overly-optimistic. But if I don't hope then I'm not even giving it a chance. Ugh... oh well we'll see. May the POAS party commence!

BFN for 9 DPO... let's hope AF doesn't drag this out any further... I expect to see her in 4-6 days!

So I think I am throwing the towel in... Going to stop fighting the obsession fight and give in. Probably going to test every few days until my AF shows. I'm pretty sure she's coming... but allowing myself some hope. I feel like if I hope even a little bit for this rare occurence (falling pregnant in my first cycle following a D&C) it won't come because that is being overly-optimistic. But if I don't hope then I'm not even giving it a chance. Ugh... oh well we'll see. May the POAS party commence!

BFN for 9 DPO... let's hope AF doesn't drag this out any further... I expect to see her in 4-6 days!

Sorry for the BFN :(

FX'd for you!

Well I think af is coming. I am 33 days post mc and dnc and I am spotting a little bit of red. So I have the feeling she will be here by tonight or tomorrow but she is coming. I feel so disappointed I could cry, but then I feel happy knowing I can start temping and doing my opks and we are going to bd everyday or every other day too this month so hopefully we will be able to get pregnant again!

nostress- I am poas with you! Still early for both of us. I don't wanna get my hopes up but i don't want to be hopeless either lol.

Jenna-any chance it's implantation spotting? i read that could happen 7-14 days after O

Twinkie-I'm testing like a maniac! one in the morning one at night every day, just having a little fun :blush:

nostress- I am poas with you! Still early for both of us. I don't wanna get my hopes up but i don't want to be hopeless either lol.

Jenna-any chance it's implantation spotting? i read that could happen 7-14 days after O

Twinkie-I'm testing like a maniac! one in the morning one at night every day, just having a little fun :blush:

I have already started using my OPKs- I couldn't wait to poas:haha: I am only on CD 8, so of course they are negative. I will probably run out before I O and have to buy more!:blush: I am thinking about going and buying a few digital OPKs to back up the cheap ones. Are they worth the money? Me and DH are planning to BD every other day and when I think I am going to O step it up to everyday, so I am not sure it would be worth spending the money, but it would be nice to see that smiley face:winkwink:

I'm not sure, I doubt it though, I dont even know if I have o'd so I feel so blind as to what is going on with my body lol. I checked again and there is nothing now so I am just really confused. I guess we will see what happens in the next few days. I just wish something would happen either way so I can start trying , I feel like I'm at a stand still and pointless bding lol.

i keep squeezing my bb's willing them to be sore lol

That's pretty funny Aunie.

I'm here, but my wireless router was being a monster. I couldn't get online for a while. I felt blind, deaf and dumb....even more than usual. And it's typos big time trying to type on my smartphone.

How are you Aunie? You should be like..... 8 dpo? Sorry for the BFN, but it's extremely early to test, not that it ever stops me from testing. :winkwink:

Jenna, I think it could possibly be implantation bleeding since you don't really know where in your cycle you are.

nostress, so sorry for the BFN! :growlmad:

Twinkie, so glad you figured out your schedule.:happydance:

Thanks for the "sorry's" ladies, but HEY I am ONLY 9DPO, not time to get "you'll catch it next time" comments! LOL, who knows, give it a few days... A BFN now isn't a big deal(see that's me being optimistic...)

Thanks for the "sorry's" ladies, but HEY I am ONLY 9DPO, not time to get "you'll catch it next time" comments! LOL, who knows, give it a few days... A BFN now isn't a big deal(see that's me being optimistic...)

Good job being optimistic! You're totally right, 9DPO is very very early.

I'm with you nostress! When I wake up tommorow and poas I'll think of you lol! When i hold the stick up to the light and look at it from every angle I'll take comfort that you are doing the same ;)

Welcome back janet, i don't like typing on my phone either. I'm excited to see if your IUI worked, i have a good feeling for you!

Jenna-i still got my fx'd for you!

Twinkie-it's better to be safe then sorry, I'll poas on my opks early too just in case. This is my first time doing the opks and i just have the internet cheapies. I've heard a lot of good thing's about the digi opk's, let us know how you like them!

Someone posted a documentary about sperm and it was really kind of interesting. I learned a couple things. Sperm count is higher and of better quality in the morning so lots of morning sex! Also when you orgasm, it helps pull the sperm in and up where it needs to go so take it slow and make sure you get yours lol. I also learned that apparently, the vagina is sperm hell poor little fellas:haha:

I still have my FX'd for you!:winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->