TTC After D&C/D&E Buddies

Someone posted a documentary about sperm and it was really kind of interesting. I learned a couple things. Sperm count is higher and of better quality in the morning so lots of morning sex! Also when you orgasm, it helps pull the sperm in and up where it needs to go so take it slow and make sure you get yours lol. I also learned that apparently, the vagina is sperm hell poor little fellas:haha:

I've heard that sperm count is higher inthe morning too! I wish DH wanted morning sex more... I am just glad he agreed to everyother day! He was already complaining last night that he can't keep this pace up:haha: I am only on CD 8 buddy, you have 10-15 more days of this schedule! I think he will be more excited when I ovulate than I will.:dohh: Hopefully it works this month, I doubt if he will be as accomodating next month.

I've also heard that we should orgasm too, but then some websites say that orgasm's change you ph and can effect the gender? (Theory is you need to orgasm for a boy not orgasm for a girl- I think this was from Shettles) While DH and I aren't really trying to do any gender selection (I orgasm when ever we have time...:haha:) I would like to have a girl. Have any of you ever tried any of the Shettles methods?

One of my friends had two boys and really wanted a girl, she said the girl sperm live longer so they only bd before O and she got her girl! They didn't do that this time and she's having another boy. She's 36 her husband has only one testical, had a reverse vasectomy and at the time they got pregnant he had his sperm checked (cause they do that after vasectomys) they said his sperm count was still to low to conceive! So there's hope for all of us, we just got to try to think positive.

At 10DPO BFN again... Oh well 3-5 more days. I can do this!

9 dpo and still bfn

My husband has promised to try all the tricks with me next O. The best time for me to get pregnant would be feb or march for financial reasons but i don't want to wait that long. Still i won't be too disappointed unless i'm still bfn in april

Aunie, it's nice knowing we're at the same place in our cycles right now. LOL, POAS together is kinda fun, even with the BFNs. I have a very VERY strong feeling my AF is coming... Boobs are a bit bigger, but not sore, I'm getting dizzy and woozy easier and kinda achey. Been awhile since I've had a regular period, but I think those could have been my indicators... We'll see.

Twinkie, thanks for keeping your FXed! My toes are Xed too!

When i hold the stick up to the light and look at it from every angle I'll take comfort that you are doing the same ;)

Whoa Aunie, have you been spying on me? :haha: lol I do exactly the same thing.

Welcome back janet, i don't like typing on my phone either. I'm excited to see if your IUI worked, i have a good feeling for you!

Thanks so much!

Come on BFP for all of us!!:happydance:

Gl to you girls testing already! I have my fx!!! Really hoping for your bfp!!

As for me well I had no more spotting last night or this morning, got home from work though and I had a bit of pink on the tissue and now nothing. I'm so confused. I have been soo tired the last few days after work I have to nap lol.

I gave in and took a clearblue digital hpt at around 6pm tonight and it was a "not pregnant" so I give up and I just wish af would show up so I can move on I feel like it's just dragging out the inevitable and I hate to keep having hope for nothing. I'm now 34 days since my mc and dnc and really wanna start cd1 already.

I know what you're going through Jenna, I think we all do. It's a difficult time. Frustrating and confusing.

I'm not sure of the exact date that my hcg went back to normal as I didnt have any hpts to test with, finally did on September 1st and it was a BFN.

I really think I will be on CD1 in the am, I am spotting again a little heavier than before so we will see in the morning, at least if I am I can move on and start again. I just really want AF to come lol.

I read you're supposed to count the day your hcg goes normal as cd 1. If you estimate the day your hcg went normal, how many dpo would you be? I would estimate af wouldn't be due for you until the 22nd or 29th. of course i don't really know what i'm talking about though. I think it's possible for you to be preggos and testing to early though.

My hcg was normal aug 24th, two weeks later i got a +opk now I'm expecting af in a another week or a bfp.

does this make sense at all? It's hard for me to explain my thinking lol and of course this is just my theory.

Nostress-I'm glad we're testing together, it does make it more fun :)

Janet-I get crazy on my hpts lately! i even hold a little flashlight behind it and see if i can see another line in there somewhere and i leave them on the counter forever to see if a line eventually shows up lol. I know i'm a little obsessive right now but it's what i need to do to heal ya know?

Janet-I get crazy on my hpts lately! i even hold a little flashlight behind it and see if i can see another line in there somewhere and i leave them on the counter forever to see if a line eventually shows up lol. I know i'm a little obsessive right now but it's what i need to do to heal ya know?

That's hilarious! I just ran and put the flashlight in the bathroom. lololol

I think if it helps you to heal, you should do whatever you need to do. Within reason of course. My hubs says it worries him that I research stuff all the time. It worries me sometimes too, but that's not going to stop me.

On another note...an oinky note. I have been eating everything in the house today. :pizza::icecream::help:

AND I've been a cranky monster. :devil::gun:

The hubs went out tonight and won't be home till tomorrow sometime and he irritated the crap out of me because he was telling me how much he was going to miss falling asleep with me tonight. And I (the gigantic bitch) was thinking how nice it was going to be to have the house to myself because the kids went to a party and won't be home either.

And I can't blame pregnancy or PMS cuz it's too early for either of those things darnit. :saywhat:

I guess I'm just a big fat hungry monster today.

I don't know that you can always count the first day you get a negative pt as CD 1 because I would have O'd sometime around CD 4-6 then!:haha: Unless maybe the test I used was just really sensitive and my levels were very low at my last + test.

I spotted for several days before AF after my MC and she started right at 35 days after my D&C, so maybe she is a knockin'. (or I will keep my FX'd for a + test if not:winkwink:)

Twinkie- you're right, we're all different and there's really no way of knowing what's going on. Just gotta wait it out i guess.

Janet-maybe you can blame it on stress or anxiousness? You go ahead and eat whatever you want and enjoy your alone time! If researching makes you feel better go for it, just try not to let yourself stress to much. The internet is a wonderful but dangerous tool lol!

10 dpo, bfn and still no symptoms. I don't feel like af is coming either, i have a feeling she might take awhile for me.

My doppler came yesterday, it's so pretty! I can't wait to use it someday :mail:

Aunie, I am waiting on the rest of my pregnancy tests to come in the mail so no testing for me today. Still having hip pain and acheyness. With my angel baby this was the DPO that I got my BFP, 11DPO! Ugh... we'll see.

I have the sonoline b doppler, it is beautiful too! I WANT TO USE IT!

I checked on my FF chart. I should get my period sometime this week and ovulate around the exact same time that my husband and I start our 3000 mile trip/move. The good thing is the first few days of the trip will be spent relaxing at a relatives house, the bad news is... it's my parents! LOL, BD-ing in my childhood bedroom that's right below my parents room, with DD sleeping in her toddler bed beside us, oh yeah! heehee, this is going to be interesting. And they don't really even know we're trying so we can't just present them with earplugs and DD and say, hey can you watch her for the night? Ovulating.

Aunie, I am waiting on the rest of my pregnancy tests to come in the mail so no testing for me today. Still having hip pain and acheyness. With my angel baby this was the DPO that I got my BFP, 11DPO! Ugh... we'll see.

I have the sonoline b doppler, it is beautiful too! I WANT TO USE IT!

I checked on my FF chart. I should get my period sometime this week and ovulate around the exact same time that my husband and I start our 3000 mile trip/move. The good thing is the first few days of the trip will be spent relaxing at a relatives house, the bad news is... it's my parents! LOL, BD-ing in my childhood bedroom that's right below my parents room, with DD sleeping in her toddler bed beside us, oh yeah! heehee, this is going to be interesting. And they don't really even know we're trying so we can't just present them with earplugs and DD and say, hey can you watch her for the night? Ovulating.

Well, FX'd that you get a BFP this month, then you don't have to worry about BDing with an audience~:haha:

OK, here is my rant for the day...

First off, DH just left on a business trip and won't be back until Tuesday, so it is me, DS, and the dog for two days :(

(OH, we did make sure to BD this afternoon before he left, just in case- but I don't think I will be Oing anytime soon anyway)

So I see a post on FB and apparently by SIL is probably going to be induced tomorrow at 35W 3D. I talked to her on Friday and she said they estimated the baby only weighed 4lbs then and is very small for her gestational age. Then she started complaining that they keep sending her for NST every week and running all these blood tests, because they cost her $600 everytime she does one! HELLO, it is making sure that you and the baby are healthy- do you really think that there is any price that is too high for that? I could tell that she wanted me to feel sorry for her and I am not going to do that. In the end she will most likely get to bring a healthy little girl home with her, so no I am not going to feel sorry for her. And she is complaining about this to me, when she knows that I just lost a baby last month, yet I don't complain to her. Not once have I ever given her some sob story. She is such a selfish brat. She flits around town doing whatever she wants, then wants to complain that she is having complications. Maybe if she took what the doctor told her more seriously, she wouldn't be in this situation. Then she starts posting stuff on DH's FB page that she hopes his niece isn't born while he is out of town. I don't know if this was an attempt to get him to feel sorry for her or what, but he is not cancelling his business trip, he can see his niece when he gets back.

I have digressed. So anyway back to my original point she is most likely getting induced tomorrow. And I am probably being a brat by saying this, but I am not very happy. It is only 2 days after DS's birthday, so I will forever have to schedule birthday parties around her schedule. Poor DS, gets overlooked all the time, because my "in laws" spend more time with SIL's kids than him, and now he is practically going to have to share his birthday too. Plus my MIL will be flying in town when SIL has her baby and I will be expected to bring DS over to SIL's house to visit her every day. My MIL has never visited at my house since me and DH have been married, we always have to go visit her at SIL's house. Is this strange to anyone else. We live 10 minutes away from SIL, that is it.

TBH, I still harbor some resentment toward MIL, because she has came into town when each of my niece's were born for 4-6 weeks, and will again for this one, but didn't visit- not even one day- when DS was born. She didn't see him until he was 3 months old! I don't know if my DH told her about the miscarriage and I don't really care if he does, my family isn't important to her anyway.

Plus MIL will probably be in town during O time now- as if I needed added stress!

Sorry for the long rant, but I will probably be in a bad mood for awhile!

Twinkie, I'm sorry you have inlaws like this. I would gladly yell at all of them for you.

I don't think anything you said was unreasonable at all. In fact, I would be much angrier than you are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->