TTC After D&C/D&E Buddies

Goodluckbear-welcome honey, I'm so sorry for your loss. If you ever need to talk or rant about your feelings we're all here for you!

Nostress-I bought some frer over the weekend even though i have like 50 internet cheapies. I figured i'd use them when i eventually get a bfp but I've gone and used 2 already lol! I've gone a bit insane on my hpts this weekend, I'm a little burnt out now and my eyes hurt from squinting at the damn things. 11 dpo bfn. I'm starting to feel like af might be coming. I've been feeling lazy today and a little crampy. It'd be fun if me and you get on the same cycle!

Jenna- I'm sorry the :witch: is messing with you!! I hope you get a steady flow soon and i hope it's not bleed through your pants heavy

Twinkie-I'm sorry for your family troubles. It's a hard situation, on the one hand you want to write them off but on the other hand they're family. Wish they would treat you with a little more love and respect.

Jenna - I KNEW my AF was here this morning, cramps and gassy and just knew it. It took until 10 hours later to ACTUALLY start bleeding. After I went for a 2 mile run (I've been abstaining from exercise until I got my period). So I guess I had to jostle it out... blegh.

Aunie - I hate to do it but... I'm wishing you would get your AF soon too (BFP would be better though!) But it would be awesome to be on the same cycle. And I am considerably happier than I thought I would be about being on my period (11 day luteal phase)

Twinkie - Congrats to your SIL, your inlaws are ridiculous and DON'T LET THEM GET YOU DOWN. People can be very stupid.

goodluckbear-so glad you found us! this site will help you tons. but i am so sorry for your loss...we'll get through this journey together!

twinkie! ugh. family sucks sometimes. i'm so sorry that you're having to deal w/ this crap while already going through so much personally.

nostress and aunie-fx'd for your bfps!! i'm just so ready for one of us to get one!

jenna-af yet??

janet-any news on if iui worked?

as for me...i got a +opk on the 18th!! (cd 14) also had O pains the last couple days so i thought it was on it's way. we have def been doing the bd like it's going out of style! we bd'd fri/sat/sun, maybe tonight...but maybe that's overdoing it. so now...i guess i'm in my tww?? it is def gonna be a lonnng 2 weeks! praying desperately that we caught our eggy :dust:

Jenna - I KNEW my AF was here this morning, cramps and gassy and just knew it. It took until 10 hours later to ACTUALLY start bleeding. After I went for a 2 mile run (I've been abstaining from exercise until I got my period). So I guess I had to jostle it out... blegh.

oops...i missed that! sorry the witch came! but at least now you have some dates to go by. i think that was the hardest part b/f af started...trying to figure out when O was around! it should be easier now to time things.

Thanks everyone. There are times I think I'm ok but the littlest things can sometimes trigger me to just cry. Yesterday I deleted my pregnancy on the babycentre site. Instead of just removing the entry, there was a 1 page description of how they were sorry about my loss, etc. That got me. I know it is just a stupid computer but I think I was not ready to see that from a babycentre machine!

Nostress - sex sounds like a great distraction! If only we can do it 24x7 lol. Ttc is all I can think about now.

Twinkie - yeah family can be strange sometimes. I don't know but your SIL may not know if you wanted to know. She could have wanted to call but probably was not sure if she should. Congrats on the arrival of your niece!

Jenna - it could still be af? Hope it comes soon! I know, the wait...

Nursekelly - FX you caught the eggy this time! Sounds like you got all bases covered!

I'm thinking of getting one of those smoothie machines for making juice. I was reading up about nutrition for conception and eating lots of fruit and vegetables from each color group sounds like it could work. And the only way I would have the discipline to munch that all down if it were juiced. Anyone tried that?

goodluckbear- A smoothie machine sounds like a great idea! You could even sneak some veggies in there and keep at it after you get your bfp.

Nostress-I think i would of got a faint line by now so now i'm just hoping af comes soon. I'm glad you're happy and kudos to you for keeping in shape!

Nursekelly-I hope you got it babe! Did you use pre-seed?

Sorry AF came Nostress. I had my fx for you to get a BFP. Hopefully this cycle is it for you!

Nursekelly - I have my FX for you to get your BFP !

Aunie - I still have my FX for you too to get your BFP!

I am counting today as CD1, it was heavier than spotting and still here but alot lighter. I'm almost certain by tomorrow it will be heavier (I hope!) If not then Ill rethink counting today as CD1 lol. Its all so messed up I wish it was just clearly AF lol.

Thanks everyone. There are times I think I'm ok but the littlest things can sometimes trigger me to just cry. Yesterday I deleted my pregnancy on the babycentre site. Instead of just removing the entry, there was a 1 page description of how they were sorry about my loss, etc. That got me. I know it is just a stupid computer but I think I was not ready to see that from a babycentre machine!

Nostress - sex sounds like a great distraction! If only we can do it 24x7 lol. Ttc is all I can think about now.

Twinkie - yeah family can be strange sometimes. I don't know but your SIL may not know if you wanted to know. She could have wanted to call but probably was not sure if she should. Congrats on the arrival of your niece!

Jenna - it could still be af? Hope it comes soon! I know, the wait...

Nursekelly - FX you caught the eggy this time! Sounds like you got all bases covered!

I'm thinking of getting one of those smoothie machines for making juice. I was reading up about nutrition for conception and eating lots of fruit and vegetables from each color group sounds like it could work. And the only way I would have the discipline to munch that all down if it were juiced. Anyone tried that?

I know the strangest things trigger me still too. I teared up this morning listening to a song on the radio. The funny thing was it really wasn't about babies, it was actually the song me and my dad danced to at my wedding. But there is a line talks about a father holding his daughter and I about lost it!

Thanks for giving SIL the benefit of the doubt, but I know that is not the case. This is her third and she called us with both of the other girls, infact she called us so we could come visit at the hospital even before the other two was born. I don't know what her problem is this time.

Fingers crossed for those of you waiting on your BFPs!

And those that just started AF, I hope she isn't too bad to you!

I am still waiting on O... negative OPK again and no EWCM, so I am guessing it will be a while longer. FF still thinks I will O next week. I hate waiting!

12 dpo, I didn't test this morning, I'm having brown spotting. Looks like i'm on my way to joining you nostress :)

Sorry to hear that Aunie, I am on CD2 today still light but its picking up. Hopefully it comes and goes fast lol.

I was feeling hopeful the last few days and now I am feeling a little depressed, hopefully we all get our BFPs in October!!

go figure lol I go back to work tomorrow and af is deciding to get heavier tonight lol! Gonna have to double up tomorow lol. I hate not knowing how bad its gonna be. Oh well at least she's here full on now lol.

I wasn't very hopeful for a bfp this month, I think it'll take a couple months for me. I have my fx for all of you though! You ladies have been a big comfort to me, i'm glad i found bnb.

OK, now I am confused! I did an OPK this morning and it looked like it was going to be dark but still neg. So I set it down and went to take my shower. I happened to look at it again and 1/2 of the test line is super dark and the other half is just kind of dark(not darker than the control line). So do I go by the darkest part of the line??? I think I am going to make DH BD again tonight just in case (we BD'd last night too). I wasn't expecting a positive for at least 5 more days!:dohh: (Today is CD13, but I ALWAYS O late) What do you think should I consider it positive? I was going to try to check my CM, but since me an DH BD'd last night, it is kind of hard to tell:blush:

Wish I knew, I havent used opks yet, waiting to start after my af is gone lol. So excited to try them! But I would bd again tonight just to be safe lol. Good Luck!! :)

I am so confused about my AF, I thought the af after a mc/dnc was supposed to be heavy, mine is light and I'm not crampy (I don't usually have much cramps but still lol).
I guess I'm just confused.

Well I did two other OPKs- at 11 and 4:45- and both were negative (but they did have a pretty dark test line) so either my surge was yesterday evening/last night or I am still waiting. I had what might be EWCM, but it was a little thicker than normal, so I don't know... it could be left over:spermy: from BD last night, but I noticed it both this afternoon and when I got home, so I would have thought that would have been gone by now! It's so confusing!

Jenna- maybe AF is just starting off light and will get heavier? I don't have any advice, because when mine started it was really heavy!

Af isn't being nice to me, it's a lot heavier and more crampy. I'm worried that my bb's aren't sore, they usually always are during af. Makes me think my body isn't completely balanced yet.

Af isn't being nice to me, it's a lot heavier and more crampy. I'm worried that my bb's aren't sore, they usually always are during af. Makes me think my body isn't completely balanced yet.

Well hopefully AF gets everything back to normal for you then :)

Twinkie, any part of the line that's dark counts, even if part of it is totally light. I would BD anyway.

Aunie, sorry your AF isn't being nice.

Jenna, my first AF after my D&C was confusing too. It lasted forever. Sorry, I know that's not really helpful.

I've been busy and not feeling great emotionally. I'm trying not to bring any down with me. But I've totally been thinking of you girls and wishing you the best.

Twinkie, any part of the line that's dark counts, even if part of it is totally light. I would BD anyway.

Aunie, sorry your AF isn't being nice.

Jenna, my first AF after my D&C was confusing too. It lasted forever. Sorry, I know that's not really helpful.

I've been busy and not feeling great emotionally. I'm trying not to bring any down with me. But I've totally been thinking of you girls and wishing you the best.

sorry to hear your feeling down:hugs:
Do you think you have a chance this month? 8 DPO... are you going to test soon? or just wait for AF?

The genetic test from the baby came back, there was a chromosome abnormality but its non-recurrent. Nothing wrong geneticly with hubby or me. I'm very happy about that but at the same time frustrated that I keep losing my babies. I don't feel well today, I feel weak and tired. (Tmi) I went to bed with a super tampon and super pad, I woke up soaked with blood, seems to be slowing down a bit now thank god!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->