TTC After D&C/D&E Buddies

Filipenko32-I got my bfp on an ic at 8 dpo (i think) the line was very light but you could see it without squinting. The lines on the ic's re still faint at 13 dpo but my frers are darker. I still don't have any pregnancy symptoms really, my nipples are a little itchy and my cm is thicker then normal but thats about it.
If i don't start bleeding by Tuesday I'll make an appointment with my gyno for an early u/s.

Good Luck Aunie! I hope they can get you in for an early U/S!

Well I had a temp spike today, so FX'd I am 1 dpo today! It is hard not knowing if the temp spike is from the progesterone or from O! But I started taking it Tuesday morning and it didn't change my temp yesterday so hopefully my temp spike really is from O!

Well I had a temp spike today, so FX'd I am 1 dpo today! It is hard not knowing if the temp spike is from the progesterone or from O! But I started taking it Tuesday morning and it didn't change my temp yesterday so hopefully my temp spike really is from O!

It will be from the 'o' don't worry! x

It will be from the 'o' don't worry! x

Thanks! It is my nature to analyze everything! But I think it is from O too!

Glad to see everyone is doing good.

I am sure its from Oing Twinkie, I have my fx for you this cycle!

I am seeing second lines on my OPKs and I am very excited about it lol. I think they are getting a bit darker daily so we will see if I get a positive one. I am feeling good this cycle. I am feeling like maybe my body needed that first cycle after my mc to heal and regulate itself. My temps dont look all loopy this cycle either. Although I haven't been temping daily lol only 6 out of the 9 days so far. Trying to stay on top of that though lol. I would really love my BFP before Christmas. At least by January. I wish I could stop thinking about ttc but its all I think about all day lol.

Twinki- Thank you! You gonna do the dance again tonight just for good measure ;)

Jenna-I'm glad you're feeling good this cycle, it sounds like your body did need a bit of a rest.

I have a good feeling about my pregnancy this time. last time i just had this feeling that something was gonna go wrong, i was worried about every little thing. You know i was 18 weeks and hadn't bought one thing for the baby? I had a lot of nightmares about losing the baby too, i wonder if i instinctively knew something was wrong. This time i'm gonna buy any cute little thing i see and turn my back on any negative thoughts! I might need some help from you ladies from time to time though to keep that promise to myself lol

Twinki- Thank you! You gonna do the dance again tonight just for good measure ;)

Jenna-I'm glad you're feeling good this cycle, it sounds like your body did need a bit of a rest.

I have a good feeling about my pregnancy this time. last time i just had this feeling that something was gonna go wrong, i was worried about every little thing. You know i was 18 weeks and hadn't bought one thing for the baby? I had a lot of nightmares about losing the baby too, i wonder if i instinctively knew something was wrong. This time i'm gonna buy any cute little thing i see and turn my back on any negative thoughts! I might need some help from you ladies from time to time though to keep that promise to myself lol

I gave DH the night off last night:haha:, I figured since I had my temp spike already it was probably to late anyway (I had made him BD the past 4 nights, so he needed a break!).

I gave DH the night off last night:haha:, I figured since I had my temp spike already it was probably to late anyway (I had made him BD the past 4 nights, so he needed a break!).

:haha: Since I have known my husband all through his twenties I have definitely noticed that he isn't quite as "energetic" as he used to be now he is 30. I remember twice a day back in the old days just for fun!! Now ov time of the month has him exhausted but he doesn't mind too much. These men ey? Moan when they can't, moan when it's offered on a platter 24/7!! I haven't told my Dh that because I have got a tilted uterus and am going to be miscarriage paranoid forever that once I am successfully pregnant :sex: is going to be off limits for 9 months!! So he better get it in now before he forgets what it's like... or I get traded in for a non pregnant version!!

:haha: Since I have known my husband all through his twenties I have definitely noticed that he isn't quite as "energetic" as he used to be now he is 30. I remember twice a day back in the old days just for fun!! Now ov time of the month has him exhausted but he doesn't mind too much. These men ey? Moan when they can't, moan when it's offered on a platter 24/7!! I haven't told my Dh that because I have got a tilted uterus and am going to be miscarriage paranoid forever that once I am successfully pregnant :sex: is going to be off limits for 9 months!! So he better get it in now before he forgets what it's like... or I get traded in for a non pregnant version!!

My DH is now 31, so 30 must be the magic age when they start to slow down! I really hope this is the month for a BFP, because I don't know how much longer I can convince OH to keep up this schedule!

Well 2dpo and my temp is wayyy up today. I didn't sleep good last night, so I don't know if the high temp is from that, normal O rise, or just from the Prometrium, but hopefully my temps stay this way! LOL

Hey Twinkie, how many dpo are you now? Are you symptom spotting?

Jenna-have you O'd yet hun?

I don't think I have I'd yet. Lines on opks are getting darker and ihave been crampy so hopefully I didn't miss it with the opks. I am hoping I O in the next couple days. I'm on day 14 now. Still bding just to be safe lol.

Hey Twinkie, how many dpo are you now? Are you symptom spotting?

Jenna-have you O'd yet hun?

6dpo today, ugh it feels like time is going by so slowly! I am trying to keep symptoms spotting to a minimum because I don't know how the new medicine is going to effect me. So far I had cramping off and on from O to 5 dpo, but today no cramps. Yesterday I woke up with a headache and I have pretty much had it since then. Yesterday I had a bit more CM than normal. That is about it. Oh and I felt like crap last night, but I could just be getting sick. Unfortunately none of my symptoms scream PREGNANT, but I will stay hopeful.

How are you?

Twinkie, headaches can be a sign! :dust: I never get headaches unless i'm pregnant

Twinkie, headaches can be a sign! :dust: I never get headaches unless i'm pregnant

Unfortunately I get headaches frequently. I think I am sensitive to hormone changes, because I get headaches before AF all the time.

My fingers are crossed for you Twinkie! And everyone else too!

My first "reassurance" or "dating" ultrasound is on the 16th at 8 weeks 2 days. I am not taking baby aspirin or getting regular hcg counts done... Dunno why, could be military doctors who knows...

My initial appt, where they do the internal exam, etc etc is at 10 weeks on the 29th... So I guess things are moving forward. I am very optimistic, very uncomfortable, bloated, constipated, dizzy, tired and experiencing occasional but strong nausea.

We're about to close a deal on a dream house. Things are moving forward...

I keep asking myself is there something I should be doing? Ugh, I just rest a lot, DH takes care of everything meals, 2 year old, cleaning, laundry. I'm so tired I rest a ton! Is there anything else I should be doing? Ugh!

Jenna-sounds like your almost there! keep up the um good work lol.

Twinkie-i'm doing good, i have my first appt on monday. I wanted an appt for thursday because i should be far enough along to see a heartbeat by then but mondays all they had for next week. I might get an u/s anyway but i'll at least get my levels checked. When i was on bcp i got migraines alot from the progesterone, maybe that's your case too? I still don't have many symptoms of pregnancy, if it wasn't for my dark lines on my hpts i wouldn't believe i was. I have my fx'd for you! When will you test or have you already?

Nostress-good luck with closing on your house! Your life sounds pretty awesome right now, i'm happy for you :)

I am so happy you guys are doing good! I'm glad to hear that you are getting early appts too!

Aunie- It is reassuring to know that you don't have any symptoms, I have practically none that I can attribute to pregnancy yet and it is driving me crazy. I am convincing myself I am out and I am only 7 dpo.

I had to run in the $ Tree last night and at the checkout I saw HPTs, so I bought two:blush: I also have 3 FRER, but I don't want to use them just yet. I was thinking about taking the $ Tree tests @ 8 and 9 dpo and then using the FRER @ 10dpo. But now that 8 dpo is tomorrow, I am kind of chickening out. I don't want to see a BFN if it is too early, but I want to know asap if I am pregnant. I think it is a catch 22, LOL! I guess I will just decide tomorrow morning if I want to test or not. I had a little dip in my temps this morning, maybe I will see if it goes back up tomorrow and if it does test.

good news for me, I got my positive opk today!! 6 days past negative pregnancy test!! :dust: can't believe it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->