• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC After D&C/D&E Buddies

My due date was jan 20th, one day before my first year wedding anniversary. I don't know how i'm going to react, especially if this little bean doesn't make it. I pray you all get your bfps before your due dates.

So sorry to hear af came for you nurdekelly! Really hope you get your BFP next cycle!

I still have my fx for you twinkie!! Hopefully AF doesnt show for you!

I am on day 18 and I dont think ive ovulated yet. My opk is darker today but im not sure if that matters anyways lol. I am gonna do another opk later tonight and see if its just as dark or darker (fx for me). I am so worried I am not Oing. My temps are messed up too. But I do sleep with my mouth open and I have read around that that can make a difference in your temping so I might have to do something else next cycle lol.

My due date was January 27th and I only have 2 more cycles to go before then. I am so scared I wont have my bfp before then and I am scared to know how I will handle that day!

My fingers are crossed for you Twinkie!

To the new posters, I'm sorry for all of your losses, but I'm glad you found a place where there are people who can relate. Good luck on the trying to conceive after a loss journey.

Auntie, how are you feeling now? I've still only had sex with my DH once... Ugh, my appt isn't till the 16th and I don't think I can wait till then. I just have to get over this fear of doing something wrong.

Jennajul2001 I hope you ovulate soon, if not, perhaps you can go to your doc and ask/get some tests done.

I do pray that you all get your bfps before your original due dates... I don't even know how it will affect me when it hits. I guess just try to prepare yourself for the worst but always always hope and believe you are worthy of the best!

I am alright, experiencing nausea, gassy, cravings, fatigue, dizzy. All that stuff. Just want it to be the 16th already so I can get my reassuring ultrasound done.

Still living out of a hotel, waiting to close on our house. Ugh, just ready to be settled!

Nostress-I'm doing good. I have the sore bb's, constipation, lots of creamy cm and thats about it so far. My first appt is tomorrow, i wanted one later because i want to see a heartbeat and i think tomorrow might be to soon. Given my history they wanted me to come in early for bloods and stuff. Maybe I'll ask for an u/s anyways to make sure there's at least a yolk sac.

Well I had red spotting yesterday so I think AF will be showing soon. She is due today but could be delayed from my meds :( If she doesn't show by Wednesday I am definately taking one more test and then quitting the progesterone. These past few days have sucked. I just don't understand why we can do everything right and still not get that BFP.

Omg I am so excited, I Think I just got a positive opk, It is the darkest I have seen and I am taking it as a positive. I am on CD 20 and this is pretty late but My cycles have been 30 - 32 days long lately so maybe I was just testing too early. I really hope I do O . Hubby was out so I called him home so we can bd before my dd gets home from school at 3:30 lol. He works nights this week so he leaves for work at 5pm. Dont wanna miss my chance!

Omg I am so excited, I Think I just got a positive opk, It is the darkest I have seen and I am taking it as a positive. I am on CD 20 and this is pretty late but My cycles have been 30 - 32 days long lately so maybe I was just testing too early. I really hope I do O . Hubby was out so I called him home so we can bd before my dd gets home from school at 3:30 lol. He works nights this week so he leaves for work at 5pm. Dont wanna miss my chance!

Good Luck!

Well I started spotting last night, its brown and light, I hope its just from having sex. I'm at my doctors office now but I'm an hour and a half early for my appointment. I'm hoping for the best and expecting the worst.

Jenna- good luck!!

Twinkie-im sorry you're frustrated hun. You're gonna do it a little different next cycle right? Hopefully you'll get you're bfp that way.

Well I started spotting last night, its brown and light, I hope its just from having sex. I'm at my doctors office now but I'm an hour and a half early for my appointment. I'm hoping for the best and expecting the worst.

Jenna- good luck!!

Twinkie-im sorry you're frustrated hun. You're gonna do it a little different next cycle right? Hopefully you'll get you're bfp that way.

Well the spotting is getting a little heavier, so it may turn into CD1. I don't know what to do this cycle. I have to call my Dr. and see if they will write me another prescription. I was thinking about trying soy, but the reviews are mixed on it. I am just so tired of TTC!

Twinkie I am so sorry to hear that! I still have my fx for you though! Don't give up! We will ALL get our sticky BFP!!

Aunie, I really hope it's nothing and your little bean is ok. Hopefully it is just old blood. Keep us posted on what your dr says. Hopefully this is your sticky bean!

Jenna- good luck!!

Aunie... Keep us updated on what the Dr. says, FX'd it's nothing!

Aunie please keep us posted, I hope it's nothing!

Twinkie, maybe your doctor can give you more insight on soy?

I hope you all get your sticky bfps soon! And I pray that Aunie's bean is doing fine! And so much of my hope and heart is dedicated to my bean in my belly. Grow blueberry, and grow strong!

Jenna, have your opks gotten darker/positive?

Woops jenna, just read your post! Was your hubs able to make it home? I hope so! I ovulated on cd20 right after my D&C. Congrats on the positive opk! Have fun bding over the next few days!

Thanks everyone, so far everything looks good. Its to early for a heartbeat so I go back in two weeks. She said the blood looked like it was coming from my placenta growing and is nothing to worry about. She took my bloods and I should get those weds. When I get to nine weeks they are going to take a little piece of my placenta and check for chromosome abnormalitys, doesn't sound fun but its necessary given my history. I learned that my last baby had triploidy which is really common, strange that it made it so far though. One of my eggs was fertilized by two of his sperm.

Hi Girls, i found out at my 8 week scan that my babys heart had stopped beating to days previous at 7w5d, i tried waiting for 2weeks to try and go naturally but at 10 weeks i went into hospital, meaning i had my d&c 3 weeks ago. i have pcos so i dont have "normal" periods...this was our first baby. im thinking that i mite start using opk's, not for concieving purposes but to see if i am even ovulating. My oh and i have decided ntnp for the moment. i would love more than anything to be pregnant again, like right away but i fear that my baby would have more of a chance if i let me body rest for a while...i duno.. im just so glad for this website, i think iv got through this alot better than i would have if this website didnt exist... i am sorry for everyones loss x

So happy to hear everything is looking good for you Aunie!! That is awesome news!

So I definitely had my pos opk yesterday today's are much much lighter and I am so excited now! Hopefully we catch the egg I have high hopes I have been cramping on my right side the last two days. My temps are still high so I am really hoping that's a good sign!

jenna-sounds very very promising! i got my fx'd

the doctor called and my progesterone is at 37 and my hcg is 27,049. She said the numbers are perfect! Last time i was pregnant, i was a little farther then i am now and my progesterone was only at 12. I'm very happy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->