• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC After D&C/D&E Buddies

ooo i am so happy for you Aunie!!!!!! its been 3 weeks since my D&C, im just hoping that it wont be too long before im joining you. *hugs*

Little_1- Thank you! I hope you join me soon too. Are you going to be using opks? I used opks since my d&e and pre-seed. I was really shocked i got my BFP so soon.

Nostress-When is your first appointment? You'll let us know how it went right?

Twinkie-how you doing? Did the :witch: get you? I hope not!!

Jenna-let us know if you get any symptoms!

Little_1- Thank you! I hope you join me soon too. Are you going to be using opks? I used opks since my d&e and pre-seed. I was really shocked i got my BFP so soon.

Your progesterone numbers sound awesome! At just under 5 weeks my progesterone was only 6.8, so your number sounds great!

Well, yesterday I started lightly bleeding so I did a test just to make sure and it was a BFN, so I stopped taking the progesterone since AF showed. But it hasn't gotten any heavier yet, just light still. It is frustrating me! I kow I am not pregnant, so just get on with AF so I can try again!

But I think it takes a couple days for all the meds to get out of my system, so maybe it will pick up today.

I went out last night and bought my supplies for the month, OPKs, hpts, and I bought Soy. I am going to take it CD3-7, but I don't know if I should count yesterday or today as CD1...

Aunie, i think i am going to use opk's...more to see if im ovulating than anything else cuz i hav pcos so i duno if or wen im even gna O... its been just over 3 weeks since my d&c and iv taken 2 hpt and they both have still be quite positive, gna get a new doctor (last one was horrible during my pregnancy) and see whats happening...your levels sound fantastic, i never new what my levels were wen i was pregnant, i wish now that i had of known cuz hopefully if i get pg again i could see if they were any different.

my midwife sed i should prob wait fo 1 cycle but that i could basically start as soon as im ready...and as soon as the bleeding stps after erpc we will try again :)

My chart is confusing me , ff is saying I ovulated 3 days ago yet my pos opk was only 2 days ago? That's really confusing. My chart looks better than last cycle though and I keep getting cramping in my right side but today my left side was cramping too. Hopefull it's a good sign.

Opks tell you when your LH surge occurred, ovulation doesn't happen till right AFTER your LH surge...

My first appt is in a week on the 16th, it's just an ultrasound, my first real check up is at the end of the month. Sometimes I hate military doctors.

I just had a d&c last Tuesday after my mmc on July 6th and they found that there was still some tissue leftover during my 6 wk u/s follow up.

I just had a d&c last Tuesday after my mmc on July 6th and they found that there was still some tissue leftover during my 6 wk u/s follow up.

Sorry you had to go the D&C route, but at least now you know that everything is gone and you have a fresh start. Are you TTC or WTT?

Has anyone ever had 'implatation sickness' so feeling really sick around implantation! I'm not getting my hopes up but yesterday at about 11.30pm I was so sick all the way through to this morning. Never had sickness so early before and it's too early to get any kind of bfp. Any ideas anyone, could it still be a symptom before 1st af after mc?

It could just be from the hormone changes after ovulation. I have had some wacky symptoms during my 2WW that were definately not pregnancy symptoms.

hey currently have af. but my dr still wants me to get a d&c on monday

im scared!

hey currently have af. but my dr still wants me to get a d&c on monday

im scared!

Awww KTF, really don't be scared, although I was scared when I had to get mine too. The procedure is really quick and you are asleep during all of it. PM if you want to talk. :hugs:

Glad to see everyone is doing good!

I am roughly 4dpo and I'm not sure if my chart is looking right for after o? Anyone know if it looks normal or off. My temps were higher this morning is that normal. Looking at this cycles chart and last cycle I obviously did not ovulate last cycle.

Not feeling hopeful for this month though we only bd the day of my pos opk and the day after it and haven't gotten to bd since. I get home from work he leaves for night shift so that sucked. Oh well ordered a new bbt thermometer and opks for next cycle so I'm ready if this cycle doesnt work out for us!

Glad to see everyone is doing good!

I am roughly 4dpo and I'm not sure if my chart is looking right for after o? Anyone know if it looks normal or off. My temps were higher this morning is that normal. Looking at this cycles chart and last cycle I obviously did not ovulate last cycle.

Not feeling hopeful for this month though we only bd the day of my pos opk and the day after it and haven't gotten to bd since. I get home from work he leaves for night shift so that sucked. Oh well ordered a new bbt thermometer and opks for next cycle so I'm ready if this cycle doesnt work out for us!

Your temps look fine to me, having a higher temp is good that means you body is producing more progesterone and hopefully buiding up a nice thick lining for the egg to implant in! FX'd that you don't need those OPKs and thermometer next month!

Thanks twinkie that is great tO know hopefully it stays high then lol. I dontknoe much about charting I'm kinda learning as I go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->