TTC After D&C/D&E Buddies

Hi girls! I got my fx'd for you jenna! Think positive!

I'm in disneyland and its super fun but I've been so sick! I hope its a good sign, I wasn't sick with my last pregnancy. Not fun but I'll take it. 8 more days till my next u/s, I really hope there's a little heartbeat.

Hi girls! I got my fx'd for you jenna! Think positive!

I'm in disneyland and its super fun but I've been so sick! I hope its a good sign, I wasn't sick with my last pregnancy. Not fun but I'll take it. 8 more days till my next u/s, I really hope there's a little heartbeat.

Good Luck Aunie and have fun in Disneyland!

So jealous of your Disneyland trip Aunie lol. My daughter wants to go so badly but its sooo far from us lol. Oh well one day lol. Good luck at your ultrasound I am excited for you! I'm sure you will see a beautiful little heart beating!!

My temp dropped yesterday (5dpo) below coverline and then spiked back up this morning, but I'm not sure what to think about that. Havent slept the best the last two days. 5dpo I woke up cold I had no covers on hubby had stolen them all lol so I am thi8nking thats why the HUGE temp dip. And last night I woke up about 3 hrs before taking my temps as hubby was getting ready for work and made SOOO much noise lol.
Oh well we will see what the next few days brings temp wise. I have no hpts or opks left so no tempation to test early. I will just be patient and await AFs ugly face I guess.

A dip around 5-6 dpo could be from implantation when followed by a spike. . . I think

Yay for being sick Aunie! Have fun in Disneyland!

I am really not feeling good about this month at all right now. I feel crampy like af might be about to show, and TMI WARNING...I am having alot of cm right now and I've never actually tracked my dpo so this is weird for me lol. . Before my mc my cycles where 28 to 30 days and im on day 26 and I guess Im just waiting for her to show early this month. My last cycle since my mc was 30 days exactly and if its 30 days this time around that only gives me a LP of 10 days. That is too short isnt it? I am so worried now. Stupid messed up body lol.

Jenna-i had lots of af type cramping at first and I still have thick creamy cm. Sounds very promising to me. I didn't have the cm with any of my other pregnancys, I think its a good sign I have it now and you too! Don't give up babe

Hi Ladies, hope you are all doing well - quick question if you have already ovulated after a D&C was it AFTER you started getting negative pregnancy tests? I am so confused, getting super light almost negative pregnancy tests now (have to squint and hold up to light to see the line) but doing OPKs at same time, yesterday i had a super faint bfp which means hormones nearly back to normal but a very dark positive opk - could i be ovulating? did another test this morning, preggo one even fainter (if that is possible) opk still looking positive but not quite as dark as control line now. I really don't know what to think, whether the opk is just picking up leftover hormones, but then why would the preggo test not pick them up too in same quantities? they are both internet cheapies preg test 10miu and opk 20miu.
I haven't really had any ewcm apart from about 5 days ago and it was brown not clear. We have bded twice (once last night) just in case but i will be amazed if I am ovulating on my own as I needed clomid last time, but strangely not when i got pregnant with my DS.
Please ladies, i really don't know what to think can anyone help? I have been charting but missed yesterday's as DS was ill all night and this morning temp has dropped quite a bit. Aaarghhh, who'd be a woman, eh? x

Hi Ladies, hope you are all doing well - quick question if you have already ovulated after a D&C was it AFTER you started getting negative pregnancy tests? I am so confused, getting super light almost negative pregnancy tests now (have to squint and hold up to light to see the line) but doing OPKs at same time, yesterday i had a super faint bfp which means hormones nearly back to normal but a very dark positive opk - could i be ovulating? did another test this morning, preggo one even fainter (if that is possible) opk still looking positive but not quite as dark as control line now. I really don't know what to think, whether the opk is just picking up leftover hormones, but then why would the preggo test not pick them up too in same quantities? they are both internet cheapies preg test 10miu and opk 20miu.
I haven't really had any ewcm apart from about 5 days ago and it was brown not clear. We have bded twice (once last night) just in case but i will be amazed if I am ovulating on my own as I needed clomid last time, but strangely not when i got pregnant with my DS.
Please ladies, i really don't know what to think can anyone help? I have been charting but missed yesterday's as DS was ill all night and this morning temp has dropped quite a bit. Aaarghhh, who'd be a woman, eh? x

Some people say that you can ovulate when your HCG is very low, others say it needs to be a "non pregnant" level to O. So I don't know which to believe. But if your OPKs are strongly positive and your temp dropped today, it could be possible that you are Oing today. FX'd for you!

Thank you Twinkie, I had read conflicting opinions too, it's all sooo confusing! Thanks for keeping fingers crossed, I need all the luck I can get at the moment! How are all you ladies doing? Twinkie, i see AF got you - everything crossed for you this month. Is it normal for temps to drop before ovulation then? x

I suppose the time has come for me to update... I've been avoiding posting because I wanted to have wonderful, reassuring news to post first... But I need the support. And I hate feeling depressed, perhaps writing this all down will somehow help.

On Friday, my husband and I were off work and decided to make the journey to downtown DC to sight see with our 2 year old and our best friends. After walking around, chasing my little girl, carrying her, playing with her, looking at museums and having fun, I went to the bathroom and notice some pink mucus on the toilet paper. I immediately told DH and we decided it was time to go back. Once we arrive at our temp lodging I called my ob... closed for the holiday, so I called the ER, who, after hearing my history suggested I go to the nearest ER, only 1 mile away. Though it was only a bit of pink on the toilet paper, it was still there every time I wiped, and this is EXACTLY how my first miscarriage started. However that time, I waited 4-5 days to go in to the doctor. So within 3 hours of the first sight of pink spotting I got my first ultrasound... Healthy baby measuring 2 days bigger than my LMP suggested! (I was supposed to be 7w4d, baby was measuring at 7w6d) They couldn't see much through the belly ultrasound so they had to do a transvaginal, they saw arm buds, leg buds, yolk sack and heartbeat of 161! I was told my cervix was completely closed and that they couldn't tell where the discharge was coming from, just to stay on pelvic rest (which I have been on for the past 3 weeks anyways, of my own accord). So here I am driving home, happy with my baby pictures and having heard the heartbeat.

Saturday morning I woke up... went to the bathroom and noticed the discharge had changed, it was no longer a pink mucus but a dark red discharge, a bit more runny than mucus with little tiny... pieces... like toilet paper that got dipped in red juice and broken apart into tiny pieces (but this wasn't old toilet paper). So I worry again, call my ob, still closed. Call the ER, because there was a change in the discharge I was asked to go in again. This time I drove 35 miles to the my hospital, where I get my prenatal care and went to that ER. After taking blood, getting an IV, and my rhogam shot (I'm RH negative), the doc came in and did the belly ultrasound, all he said was, well your kidney bean is still in there. They didn't want to do another transvaginal ultrasound because that may have been why my spotting had increased, so they said, there's pretty much not much else they could do for me because I am so early on, couldn't tell me where the blood was coming from or why. And sent me home, not on bedrest but on pelvic rest again.

So today is Monday... my first REAL ultrasound appointment is this Wednesday, and I am of course keeping it, hoping to see my baby's heartbeat again... hoping beyond hope everything is alright. It sucks that the doctors can't tell me much. I am not having any cramping worse than what I have been having, just more pressure, but I also haven't had a good bowel movement in about 5 days... so that could be why. Fun constipation. The spotting has turned brown, still not filling a whole pad, even in 24 hours. Still has the little "pieces" in there... nothing big but... still there.

Now I'm on wait... worried, depressed. Ugh. I just keep looking at my pictures from the transvaginal ultrasound on Friday and using that to keep me from being in despair. My beautiful baby, arm buds, leg buds, yolk sack and heartbeat of 161. I'll scan them soon so you all can see.

Thanks for reading, I just needed to share.

Thank you Twinkie, I had read conflicting opinions too, it's all sooo confusing! Thanks for keeping fingers crossed, I need all the luck I can get at the moment! How are all you ladies doing? Twinkie, i see AF got you - everything crossed for you this month. Is it normal for temps to drop before ovulation then? x

Some people have a temp drop some don't, but it could be a positive sign!

Yup, AF showed :( but hopefully I have a better result this month!

I suppose the time has come for me to update... I've been avoiding posting because I wanted to have wonderful, reassuring news to post first... But I need the support. And I hate feeling depressed, perhaps writing this all down will somehow help.

On Friday, my husband and I were off work and decided to make the journey to downtown DC to sight see with our 2 year old and our best friends. After walking around, chasing my little girl, carrying her, playing with her, looking at museums and having fun, I went to the bathroom and notice some pink mucus on the toilet paper. I immediately told DH and we decided it was time to go back. Once we arrive at our temp lodging I called my ob... closed for the holiday, so I called the ER, who, after hearing my history suggested I go to the nearest ER, only 1 mile away. Though it was only a bit of pink on the toilet paper, it was still there every time I wiped, and this is EXACTLY how my first miscarriage started. However that time, I waited 4-5 days to go in to the doctor. So within 3 hours of the first sight of pink spotting I got my first ultrasound... Healthy baby measuring 2 days bigger than my LMP suggested! (I was supposed to be 7w4d, baby was measuring at 7w6d) They couldn't see much through the belly ultrasound so they had to do a transvaginal, they saw arm buds, leg buds, yolk sack and heartbeat of 161! I was told my cervix was completely closed and that they couldn't tell where the discharge was coming from, just to stay on pelvic rest (which I have been on for the past 3 weeks anyways, of my own accord). So here I am driving home, happy with my baby pictures and having heard the heartbeat.

Saturday morning I woke up... went to the bathroom and noticed the discharge had changed, it was no longer a pink mucus but a dark red discharge, a bit more runny than mucus with little tiny... pieces... like toilet paper that got dipped in red juice and broken apart into tiny pieces (but this wasn't old toilet paper). So I worry again, call my ob, still closed. Call the ER, because there was a change in the discharge I was asked to go in again. This time I drove 35 miles to the my hospital, where I get my prenatal care and went to that ER. After taking blood, getting an IV, and my rhogam shot (I'm RH negative), the doc came in and did the belly ultrasound, all he said was, well your kidney bean is still in there. They didn't want to do another transvaginal ultrasound because that may have been why my spotting had increased, so they said, there's pretty much not much else they could do for me because I am so early on, couldn't tell me where the blood was coming from or why. And sent me home, not on bedrest but on pelvic rest again.

So today is Monday... my first REAL ultrasound appointment is this Wednesday, and I am of course keeping it, hoping to see my baby's heartbeat again... hoping beyond hope everything is alright. It sucks that the doctors can't tell me much. I am not having any cramping worse than what I have been having, just more pressure, but I also haven't had a good bowel movement in about 5 days... so that could be why. Fun constipation. The spotting has turned brown, still not filling a whole pad, even in 24 hours. Still has the little "pieces" in there... nothing big but... still there.

Now I'm on wait... worried, depressed. Ugh. I just keep looking at my pictures from the transvaginal ultrasound on Friday and using that to keep me from being in despair. My beautiful baby, arm buds, leg buds, yolk sack and heartbeat of 161. I'll scan them soon so you all can see.

Thanks for reading, I just needed to share.

:hugs:Hang in there. If you saw your little bean and he/she had a strong heartbeat then you really have to just trust that everything is still OK. Keep us updated! And post your U/S pics, we would love to see them!

nostress - sending big hugs, sure all will be fine but obviously it's such a worry especially after what you've been through, i think the next time I will just be checking everytime i go to the toilet. But you've seen your beautiful baby twice on ultrasound now so that is a really positive sign, maybe like you say it was the transvaginal ultrasound that caused the bleeding. Keep us all posted and will have everything crossed for you on Wednesday.

Twinkie, thanks again for your message, just done another opk and it's as dark if not darker than control line so is obv positive but did preggo test at same time and that line is fainter than opk but a lot darker than this morning (more concentrated wee than this morning.) so am thinking maybe it's all just excess hormones but i'm bit worried it's been 21 days since d&c should preggo test not be completely negative by now rather than faint positive? Also i have that "full" feeling like when i was ovulating on the clomid but i really just don't know. Guess i will just have to keep temping and see what happens.

nostress - sending big hugs, sure all will be fine but obviously it's such a worry especially after what you've been through, i think the next time I will just be checking everytime i go to the toilet. But you've seen your beautiful baby twice on ultrasound now so that is a really positive sign, maybe like you say it was the transvaginal ultrasound that caused the bleeding. Keep us all posted and will have everything crossed for you on Wednesday.

Twinkie, thanks again for your message, just done another opk and it's as dark if not darker than control line so is obv positive but did preggo test at same time and that line is fainter than opk but a lot darker than this morning (more concentrated wee than this morning.) so am thinking maybe it's all just excess hormones but i'm bit worried it's been 21 days since d&c should preggo test not be completely negative by now rather than faint positive? Also i have that "full" feeling like when i was ovulating on the clomid but i really just don't know. Guess i will just have to keep temping and see what happens.

It took me somewhere around 3 weeks for my test to go negative (I didn't test everyday) and I O'd shortly after that. I have heard from other people that it took longer. I think it just depends on how high your levels were after the D&C. It kind of sucks, but pretty much you have to just wait and see.:hugs:

Nostress I think that you have to just hang in there and be brave and think to yourself that it's so rare for anything to happen when the heartbeat is detected (I know it can but it's rarer than when there isn't a heartbeat) and so many women bleed and everything turns out ok. How many mc's have you had? :hugs: x x

I've had one miscarriage... Thanks for the support ladies. Just a couple more days.

I've had one miscarriage... Thanks for the support ladies. Just a couple more days.

I know that I'm probably not the best person to tell you this (if you look at my siggy) but after 1 mc it is REALLY unlikely you'll have another and you only fairly recently had a child so you know you can do it :hugs: I hope that makes you feel better :flower: x x

I'm sorry to hear that Nostress, but I'm sure everything will turn out to be ok with your lo! I have a really good feeling this is your sticky little bean! I am praying to hear good news on Wednesday! And you should definitely share your US photo! We would love to see your lo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->