TTC After D&C/D&E Buddies

I just noticed this has been my first cycle that I havent had spotting mid cycle. Hopefully that is a good thing lol. Even though I am only on my second cycle since my mc , not counting the month in between my d&c and first af ( I spotted then too). I fully expect af in the next few days. I am hoping she wont show but I am still not feeling it this month. Getting a bit nervous as spotting usually starts a couple days before af arrives (well since my mc anyways) so I guess I am expecting it to happen again.

I just noticed this has been my first cycle that I havent had spotting mid cycle. Hopefully that is a good thing lol. Even though I am only on my second cycle since my mc , not counting the month in between my d&c and first af ( I spotted then too). I fully expect af in the next few days. I am hoping she wont show but I am still not feeling it this month. Getting a bit nervous as spotting usually starts a couple days before af arrives (well since my mc anyways) so I guess I am expecting it to happen again.

FX'd it doesn't happen and you get your BFP!

Here are my happy ultrasound pics taken on Friday at 7w4d... Baby was measuring at 7w6d! Love my baby! I just need to will him/her to survive, let's keep that heart beating baby!

Attachments

• Baby at 7w4d.jpg
    Baby at 7w4d.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 7
  • Baby at 7w4d pic 2.jpg
    Baby at 7w4d pic 2.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 8
  • Baby at 7w4d pic 3.jpg
    Baby at 7w4d pic 3.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 9
Here are my happy ultrasound pics taken on Friday at 7w4d... Baby was measuring at 7w6d! Love my baby! I just need to will him/her to survive, let's keep that heart beating baby!

U/S photos amaze me! Less than 8 weeks and you can already see so much detail! Your little bean looks just perfect!

Love those US pictures! Babies really do look like little gummy bears when they are this little! Can't wait to be able to have my own little gummy bear pictures!

I am feeling very scared since last night . I am so scared af us gonna shownup tonight or tomorrow. I feel crampy but t comes and goes. I'm only 9dpo but af cane last time on day 30 so I am expecting hernto show up tomorrow.

I really have no symptoms , just exhausted almost all the time. And I feel like I am going to the bathroom more often even when I haven't drank anything but it could just be my body getting ready for af to show her ugly head. My temps are still high todaybut I am terrified they are going to plummet tomorrow. Everytime I go to the bathroom I am so scared to see spotting or blood.

Last night I had a weird pulling feeling behind my belly button so weird when I flipped over or got up it kinda hurt. Was gone all day today and started feeling it again when I got home from work no idea what it is.

I am so tempted to go buy an FRER to use tomorrow but I am too scared to see a bfn since I am having no symptoms at all. I guess I will just try my hardest to no test for a while and see when or if af show up!

I am feeling very scared since last night . I am so scared af us gonna shownup tonight or tomorrow. I feel crampy but t comes and goes. I'm only 9dpo but af cane last time on day 30 so I am expecting hernto show up tomorrow.

I really have no symptoms , just exhausted almost all the time. And I feel like I am going to the bathroom more often even when I haven't drank anything but it could just be my body getting ready for af to show her ugly head. My temps are still high todaybut I am terrified they are going to plummet tomorrow. Everytime I go to the bathroom I am so scared to see spotting or blood.

Last night I had a weird pulling feeling behind my belly button so weird when I flipped over or got up it kinda hurt. Was gone all day today and started feeling it again when I got home from work no idea what it is.

I am so tempted to go buy an FRER to use tomorrow but I am too scared to see a bfn since I am having no symptoms at all. I guess I will just try my hardest to no test for a while and see when or if af show up!

I got those pains behind my belly button when I was pregnant...it felt like som1 was tuggin my bely button inwards...was quite sore and felt soo weird. Apparently it is just the baby or "egg" diggin in and implantin....everything sounds good 2 me so far...try and stay positive, fxd 4 u :)

jenna-I didn't have any symptoms either, just af cramps and creamy cm. No sore boobs, no sickness or anything. I have high hopes for you!

Thanks girls! I am trying to stay positive but it's hard to lol. I went to the dollar store and picked up a few hpts so if af dissents show tomorrow I will test and see what happens but I'm not feeling too hopeful .

Good luck Jenna, I had those same belly twinges with my first pregnancy! You never know! Fingers are crossed for you girlie!

My appt went really well! Baby has grown since my first ER visit and looks healthy, heartbeat is even stronger from 161 to 184 bpm! So I'm pretty happy right now!

nostress-I'm so happy for you! How's the bleeding?

That's great to hear nostress! So happy for you and Aunie! Ok a little jealous too but I'm still happy for you girls!!

I broke down and tried one of the hpt's from the dollar store a couple hours ago and it was a BFN . I'm not surprised. Will try another in the morning but I'm really not expecting a whole lot. I am expecting my temps to dip tomorrow so we will see. Or af to be here .

Aunie - I'm still spotting intermittently, very light and brown... Oh well, just gotta keep praying.

Thanks ladies! I appreciate you all being able to be happy and excited for us! My fingers are still crossed for you this cycle Jenna!!!

woke up this morning to a big temp dip this morning and I feel so out now. It snowed last night and was kinda chilly in my house but I dont think that is the reason. Anyways, I took a $ store OPK and HPT this morning since af wasnt here yet. Anyhow the OPK was pretty much stark white (I dont think I have ever had a second line on it.) And the HPT has a faint second line. It came up at about 3 minutes but I'm not sure if I should count it as an evap or as a BFP? I am so confused. It's the OPK that is throwing me right off.

Here is a pic of the HPT. What do you girls think? I may have to go buy a FRER and see what it says.Unless af pops her ugly head in before that . Sorry the photos suck took em with my ipod lol.

Attachments

• photo(7).jpg
    photo(7).jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 9
  • photo(8).jpg
    photo(8).jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 7
I guess it was a fluke line because I went to the bathroom and there was bright red blood on the tp. I just checked my cm this morning and there was no sign of blood. I am so depressed now. I guess onto my next cycle.

aww jenna im sorry, i had my hopes up for u...at least u no 4 def now...i understand its still really crap tho :( as soon as the aule witch f's off u climb right bak on that horse!! lol (im not calling ur oh a horse btw lol but u no wat i mean) xx

IDK jenna, me and nostress both had bleeding and we're still pregnant. I would buy a frer! I'm not giving up on you yet, that second line is dark!

Jenna can def see a second line, was it just a bit of bleeding? Could it be late implantation bleeding??? Keeping everything crossed must be such a worrying time really hope it's your bfp. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->