TTC After D&C/D&E Buddies

Haven't had anymore bleeding but who knows I'm not feeling positive about it. Took another hpt thus afternoon and it was negative even though I didn't hold my pee at all. I am expecting af to show up soon enough so we will see. Thanks for all the positive thoughts. I really appreciate it! I'm gonna try to hold off testing since I just have a feeling the bleeding is gonna start again.

well I guess that test was an evap or something because I got home from picking up a couple more $ store tests and went to to pee and I'm bleeding now so I guess thats it. I am super depressed now. I hate that I actually gave myself hope. I was actually starting to think maybe, but now my world is shattered again.

Oh jenna, I'm so sorry. I really thought this was it for you! That was a really cruel evap. I think it's a good sign that you didn't have the spotting this time, maybe your body is finally back to normal and you'll get your bfp this cycle.

Sorry Jenna about the evap, FX'd for you next cycle!

I think my Lp is too short. I I'd on day 20 ,21 or 22 and got my period on day 31. That's not enough time is it? I am so confused if my Lp is this short again I don't know what I'm gonna do.

I think my Lp is too short. I I'd on day 20 ,21 or 22 and got my period on day 31. That's not enough time is it? I am so confused if my Lp is this short again I don't know what I'm gonna do.

Do you think your Dr. would see you about it? I am trying a couple different things, my Dr. has given me Prometrium to take during my LP, but it didn't really help last month (well I guess a little my LP went from 11 to 12, but I had more spotting than before) this month I tried soy, I haven't O'd yet, so I don't know yet if it has helped...

With heavy heart, I am here once again. I had a D&E in June, at 17 weeks, a little boy. We waited our 2 cycles, and got pregnant right away, but we lost that baby at 14w2d, and I had another D&E on Monday the 14th. I am just at a loss right now. I am devastated. Twice in a row, so late, I just dont know if we are going to give it a go again.

With heavy heart, I am here once again. I had a D&E in June, at 17 weeks, a little boy. We waited our 2 cycles, and got pregnant right away, but we lost that baby at 14w2d, and I had another D&E on Monday the 14th. I am just at a loss right now. I am devastated. Twice in a row, so late, I just dont know if we are going to give it a go again.

I am so sorry:hugs: Are they going to do any tests? Two losses so late, hopefully they can find a reason.

Do you think your Dr. would see you about it? I am trying a couple different things, my Dr. has given me Prometrium to take during my LP, but it didn't really help last month (well I guess a little my LP went from 11 to 12, but I had more spotting than before) this month I tried soy, I haven't O'd yet, so I don't know yet if it has helped...

I'm not sure if he would. I may call and find out if I have another 10 day Lp. I'm not sure if I just of late or what. I did soy last cycle and O'd for the first time since my dnc so that's good, I am doing soy again this cycle days 1-5 and hopefully I O earlier and my Lp is longer. I've never had to keep track like this so I'm not sure what's normal for me yet.

Jenni I am so sorry for your loss! Twice in a row is terrible and so late into your pregnancies. Do they know why it keeps happening to you? Are they doing tests?

jennijunni so very sorry to hear about your losses, must be awful to lose so late on and twice in a row, i have been having a hard enough time dealing with my own loss at ten and a half weeks so can't imagine what you're going through. Sending hugs. Take the time you need to grieve and then decide whether to try again, sometimes at first it is all to raw and you can't make decisions properly. Try to stay as positive as you can and know that we are all here and all of us can relate in our own way to what you are going through. xxx

jenna i am really sorry this wasn't the month for you, a vitamin b complex really helps with lengthening the luteal phase, i take something called b50 and when i was actually ovulating it did work to lengthen it, but only by a day (bfp first month of using it so might have worked to lengthen by more if took for longer). xx

Yes, I am getting some testing done. If anything is wrong it is with me, because the baby is perfectly fine, until it is not. I have had 4 children so I have had many healthy pregnancies with no problems. I am going to get some tests done, to check my thyroid, antiphospholipids, and things of this nature. My doctor thinks it is bad luck. So we will see.

Jennijunni-I'm so sorry you're back here with us again. Let us know what the tests say, i hope they find and fix whatever's going on.

I went for my ultrasound today and the baby has a heartbeat! 7wks 5days, due july 4th. The doctor recommended i do a cvs or amnio, i chose cvs and i get it done in two weeks. It makes me nervous because of the risk of m/c but if there's something wrong i want to know asap. The good thing about the cvs is i'll know the sex super early :)

Jennijunni-I'm so sorry you're back here with us again. Let us know what the tests say, i hope they find and fix whatever's going on.

I went for my ultrasound today and the baby has a heartbeat! 7wks 5days, due july 4th. The doctor recommended i do a cvs or amnio, i chose cvs and i get it done in two weeks. It makes me nervous because of the risk of m/c but if there's something wrong i want to know asap. The good thing about the cvs is i'll know the sex super early :)

That is great that you saw the heartbeat! I hope the cvs goes well and it is exciting that you get to find out the sex so soon!

Aunie, that is wonderful news! Hoping everything goes well with your cvs!!

I am on cd5 and trying soy for the second cycle in a row did it days 1-5 this time hoping I o earlier. I am just getting over strep throat though so I'm hoping the antibiotics I had to take won't mess with this cycle. I guess we will see....
I have to say this cycle the bleeding was heavier and clottier than any other since my d&c possibly because I actually did ovulate this time. I can only hope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->