• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC After D&C/D&E Buddies

Aunie, that is one thing my doc did say that thi swould not happen to me again because it can be prevented. I just hope he's right.

Bastetgrrl, how old are you (if you don't mind me asking) one of my good friends is 36 and is 7 months pregnant. She didn't have any trouble concieving. She had two kids then 2 m/c then another kid and now preggo again. I'm sure you'll get there soon!

Jenna, that's awesome news! I'm glad he knows what he needs to do to prevent this from happening to you again! I hope my dr has good news for me, I really hope there's nothing wrong with me or my dh's genes or something

Wow it's going to take me a bit to catch up... oh well. That's what a two year old and a to do list can do to you. I'm glad our thread has been able to help and become a welcoming group for others in this unfortunate situation. I'll update the first post in a bit. And try to do an update of my day and perhaps reply to some comments, forgive me if I don't respond to all...

Bastetgrrl, how old are you (if you don't mind me asking) one of my good friends is 36 and is 7 months pregnant. She didn't have any trouble concieving. She had two kids then 2 m/c then another kid and now preggo again. I'm sure you'll get there soon!

I'm 32.

I'm dreading going back to work monday, I'm a nursing assistant for hospice and all of my pts aand their caregivers are going to be asking me where I've been and what happened. So far I can't say it out loud without crying. I am supposed to be there to comfort them not the other way around!

Aunie, I'm back to work on Monday too, first time since my D&C! We'll get through!

I know how you both feel I have not been back to work since Aug. 12th (when I left to go to the ER) and have to go back on Sept 6th. It feels too soon for me. I hope I am ready by then but I am not looking forward to all the questions and having to tell everyone. Ugh

Looks like we're all in the same boat! I anounced on fb that day that we were finding out the sex of the baby, when I didn't update later to tell everyone what it was friends started asking. I had to anounce what had happened, everyone was really loving and supportive but you get those few comments that bug you. 'You can try again' 'it means there was something wrong with the baby' don't people realize that I wanted THIS baby? Or that I would of loved my baby even if it wasn't healthy? I know they were just trying to be supportive :/

:nope:Wow- I had a rough night so I didn't check this post for a while and boy did I have some catching up to do! :dohh:

Welcome to all the new posters! I'm so sorry for all your losses.:hugs: Well here was my day yesterday. Got to work and the girl that sits in the cube behind me saw a mouse. I am not exactly scared of mice (we live in an older house and get them from time to time) but she was, so we spent a good part of the morning searching for this mouse. Then I went to lunch and found out my cousin is having a girl (she was due 2 months before me). This is the second baby girl in my family since DH and I started trying (and my cousin wasn't even trying). I feel crappy for thinking this way, because she deserves a healthy baby, but I kept thinking why don't I get a healthy baby? Why don't I get to buy little pink dresses? I did everyting right, took vitamins, ate healthy, didn't drink, didn't smoke, cut out caffeine all toghether, and I don't get to keep my baby. :cry: Ok enough of the "why me's"

So I was feeling a bid lazy last night and went to be early.:sleep: I woke up early did my BBT and it was back down (wtf):growlmad:. I went back to bed and wok up at my normal time did my BBT and it was down a little, but not all the way down to pre O level but not high enough to be post O:shrug:. I decided to use my second temp, since it was closer to the right time, but I have no idea if I O'd on Thursday or not. I guess I will wait a few days and see what FF thinks of my chart. I have sore BB's from time to time, just like after I O'd, but my temps don't really look good:nope:. I'm so frustrated!

Ugh, my dh is walking around the house all grumpy. He wants to get out and do something but I don't have any interest in anything. Nothing sounds fun at all. I told him to go ahead and do something! Go spend a little money or something.

Aunie, I know how you feel I had just posted on facebook a couple weeks before announcing our pregnancy, then everything happened, it was not a good time when I had to post what happened. I dont think I would post again on facebook if or when I get pregnant again.

And I know how you feel I loath the thought of leaving my house, I cant go shopping or do anything without feeling like am emotional mess after (sometimes during). Its crazy, I hate feeling like this but I guess I'm just not ready to move on yet.

Twinkie210, I'm sorry you had a rough day. I hope you O very soon!!!

I think I updated everyone's stats but lala73's and JanetPlanet's! Didn't see yours, sorry!

I hope everyone is having a good day.

I'm a bit busy, being productive and not getting on the computer a lot. Sorry ladies, But even just reading everyones comments is a nice comforting and supportive thing to do.

Emotionally I am ok, coping. I went to work this morning and gave a briefing, it actually went well and I was able to handle it.

Physically no spotting since 2 days after D&C, taking an HPT tomorrow, hoping the line got a lot lighter.

...sexually - freaking horny! So is the hubs, we're hating the wait, but he's an all or nothing guy. I offer a BJ or HJ or... other things... I have multiple holes and it can be fun to play with yourself with company;-) But he want's the whole enchilada (what a way to refer to it... lol) So we wait till Tuesday's followup with the doc.

Sorry I didn't write personal responses to everyone.

Haha, thanks JanetPlanet, my husband and I had a long conversation about my honesty last night (long because... well, I like to talk), funny you should say something!

He told me I oftentimes say what a lot of people are afraid to... I am EXTREMELY honest when it comes to any and everything, especially when I talk to him. I am a very open person and never hide ANYTHING from him.
I feel love for others, men and women, and not just brotherly/sisterly love all the time. I explained this to him as hard/easy love and how though I love many, I love none the way I love him and would want nothing other than him, ever. A lot of people think it's sad to see him with a woman who loves so easily... but he is quite happy to have a woman who can be honest about how she feels, not afraid to say it, and is quite confident in himself, he knows he's all I'd ever truly want/need.
My ability to love "easily" has brought me turmoil in the past, but since I've met him and been with him, it's not hard at all. I understand my feelings for others, and my feelings for him better than I ever have understood anything, and because I can discuss all of this with him, it just makes it that much easier. And let's me know I wouldn't ever do anything to jeopardize what we have.

Realize that kinda went off topic:blush:, but your comment about my honesty got me thinking of our convo last night:-k.

And now... back to TTC talk!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

So, my dh took me to kay jewelers today and bought me a neclace. Its a heart with wings in memory of our little bean. I told the lady at the counter why we were buying it and my dh started crying in the store! It just rips my heart out all over again to see him so upset. I need to stop mentioning it around him. This was the first time I said it without crying and I was very proud of myself! I'm glad my hubby got me out of the house and got my beautiful gift. Tonight we are going to friends house for drinks, I hope its fun and doesn't turn into me drunk and blubbering all over everyone :/

I hope you have a great time and get a chance to relax and not think about things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->