• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC after D&C on 11/15

I feel pregnant! Bloating, gassy, peeing a lot, sleepy.

Yay for 8 weeks dueinMay! (almost 9 ;) )

mouse_chicky... I have been thinking of you... any news yet?

My period finally came on the 1st... so I am trying again this month. I am so so ready for a BFP... but I don't want to get my hopes up. Any tips?

Baby dust to all!

:bfn: at 9 dpo, but I guess it could still be early.

rayraykay, have you tried preseed yet? Dh and I love the stuff.

It's really hard not to get one's hopes up and even harder to except that it will happen when it's meant to happen.

:hugs: :dust:

We didn't use Pre-Seed this time, as we'd run out, but it's definitely good stuff. I took vitex and an evening primrose and starflower oils mix.

Definitely. You could've implanted late or not have a sensitive test.

Deintately still hope hun! You're not out until the witch makes an apprearence! x

I think I'm out. :( Temp way below coverline.

Here we go again.

rayraykay, are we the last ones?

I noticed ready4family got her :bfp: a couple of days ago.

Day 1 and I am ready for it to be my turn.

:dust:

Thank you... I'm crushed, mad, feeling sorry for myself and these babies I should have and never will. I'm going to take a break from this page for a bit, need to destress and find my "zen" again. Thanks for all your support ladies.

wow!! I see you got your bfp!!! massive congratulations!!! x

Thanks ladies! I can't believe it happened again this month. Feeling excited, scared, nervous and more! You'll get your BFP's soon!!!!

mouse_chicky--

Yup, it appears we are the last ones. I am so excited for everyone who has gotten their :bfp: already, but I haven't gotten mine yet. I am fairly sure I was ovulating this weekend- had the signs and everything so we got down to business. Now currently in the two week wait again. Trying not to get my hopes up. I didn't use an OPK this time around because I couldn't stand to see the negatives on it (even tho I've gotten positives on it too, it's just another test to look at) If I don't get pregnant during this cycle I will go back to using them next time around. I want it to be my time so bad. I try not to get jealous of all the pregnant women I see around me all the time, and I work in a Child Care Center... I am surrounded by it every day.

mouse_chicky-- keep your head up love, and I will do the same. xoxo:hugs:

I am back you guys, had a miscarriage at 10 weeks last week :( So now I guess I am TTC after 2 MMC's

I am just so sad.

I am back you guys, had a miscarriage at 10 weeks last week :( So now I guess I am TTC after 2 MMC's

I am just so sad.

oh my gosh, I'm so so sorry to hear about your loss. biggest hugs xx

Big hugs, hun. So sorry. Will they do any investigations as to why? I hope you get your sticky baby very soon. xx

*huge hugs DueinMay* :(

I'm on cycle number 3 since my BO and 2-3 DPO so im playing the waiting game.

How is everyone else? I'm sorry i havent been posting i havent had a computer for sometime :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->