• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC after D&C on 11/15

Just keep reminding yourself that most chromosomal abnormalities are a fluke. Any sign of AF today? ((hugs))

Heya,

No sign of AF yet!

I'm panicking a little....what do you ladies thinks...

So, I'm pretty certian I OV'd around the wed 28/ Thur 29th of Nov, because i had pains for the the first time ever...(not sure if the pains are usually before/during or after??)...I DTD on Sunday the 2nd Dec...so roughly 4/5 days after (Assuming I actually Ov'd on 28th/29th)...I wondering if there's a small I chance I might be pregnant?! Whe i say panicking, I only mean bcause might uerus might not be ready for healthy pregnancy yet etc...and I've done all sorts of things that you shouldnt do whne pregnant...I went to a spa on sat and sat in a hot tub and steam room, had massages and facials, have been drinking coffee and alcohol....

Obv thats most likely wishful thinking, as I've not had any symptoms...but if I think of all the if's and but's...IF I ovulated 24-36 hours after the pain, means I OV'd on the potentially the Fri/Sat...and I've just googled it (Yes, the dreaded google! lol) and an egg CAN live for 2-3 days in some cases?

So there is a very small chance I may have caught the eggy? I'm defo not getting my hopes up, but have planted the seed of doubt in my mind now! lol

I shall keep you updated

How are you ladies today?!

xx

Pretty sure eggs don't live that long. But you could've ovulated a second time? Or maybe those pains weren't ov? Get peeing on sticks! ;)

I am going to jump in here ladies! Ready to start TTC again after a loss at the end of Oct. We saw a heartbeat at 6w0d and nothing at 8w4d. :( Had a D&C on 11/1. I had bleeding for 2 weeks and spotting for a few weeks after, but very light and only when wiping. AF showed up 5 days ago and was really really light, which I read was very normal for first cycle after a D&C. Hoping for a baby soon. It took 6 months to get that first BFP which resulted in Baby Hope, but really hopeful this time we will have good luck and happy news soon!

I am going to jump in here ladies! Ready to start TTC again after a loss at the end of Oct. We saw a heartbeat at 6w0d and nothing at 8w4d. :( Had a D&C on 11/1. I had bleeding for 2 weeks and spotting for a few weeks after, but very light and only when wiping. AF showed up 5 days ago and was really really light, which I read was very normal for first cycle after a D&C. Hoping for a baby soon. It took 6 months to get that first BFP which resulted in Baby Hope, but really hopeful this time we will have good luck and happy news soon!

Baby Hope was the name we gave our angel baby

MandaAnda - I think i'm probably Clutching at straws! lol...I've never had OPV pains before, but apparently, the day you have them, isn't neccesarily the day you ovulate, you cna have them before, during and after... so potentially could have OV'd at the weekend we BD...who knows...POAS this morning and nothing...I just want to know where i stand, so would be happy for AF to arrive also, as I'd not planned to try until after that, and got my head around waiting for one cycle etc...

Megan1986 - Welcome and Really sorry for your loss. baby Hope is a beautiful name x You're at your most fertile now, so fingers crossed it won't take long before you get your rainbow baby. How many days after you MC did you have your first AF? What were your cycles like before? I was so regular at 27 days and really hope AF returns soon...Its CD 30 today (based on day of EPRC)

DueinMay/Mouse_Chicky - How are you today? x

Hope everyone is doing ok

x

Hi Megan, so sorry for your loss. I am in the same boat (obviously) and am going to TTC as soon as I get my period. Still waiting on that. Sending you good thoughts and prayers.

Hey Ladies,

I just had a reflexology massage just now and the lady is pretty good with diagnosing things...she told me that she can feel my lining breaking down and I can expect my period today or tomorrow and it will be quite a light one...so fingers crossed she's right!

Really cannot wait to be on CD1!!

x

MandaAnda - I think i'm probably Clutching at straws! lol...I've never had OPV pains before, but apparently, the day you have them, isn't neccesarily the day you ovulate, you cna have them before, during and after... so potentially could have OV'd at the weekend we BD...who knows...POAS this morning and nothing...I just want to know where i stand, so would be happy for AF to arrive also, as I'd not planned to try until after that, and got my head around waiting for one cycle etc...

Megan1986 - Welcome and Really sorry for your loss. baby Hope is a beautiful name x You're at your most fertile now, so fingers crossed it won't take long before you get your rainbow baby. How many days after you MC did you have your first AF? What were your cycles like before? I was so regular at 27 days and really hope AF returns soon...Its CD 30 today (based on day of EPRC)

DueinMay/Mouse_Chicky - How are you today? x

Hope everyone is doing ok

x

I started spotting at 36 days post D&C and my cycles were always 35-36 days. I have been bleeding pretty light but it seems to be slowing down.

Meeky, dueinMay, I hope AF starts for you soon so you can be on your way to :bfp:!

Welcome, megan. I'm sorry for your loss. :hugs: I'm glad af is almost over for you. Now's the wait to O. ;)

I just got back from my mom's, and it was very relaxing and healing. I took an opk just to check the status of my hormones and it was still + but not as dark as before. I figure I still have a few weeks to wait unitl AF. I feel like I'm in negative weeks of pregnancy. :haha: (The weeks before AF, before ovulation, and conception that I'm sure will take place very soon.)

Hugs and :dust:

Morning Ladies,

How are we all today?

Still no sign of AF (CD32)...but have got stomach ache - not sure if that's me imagining it, if its bowel related (TMI) or an actual sign of AF...I'm so desperately hoping its a sign of AF.

I tried to explain to my OH last night, how much this is killing me and pretty much every minute of every day is consumed by my thoughts around pregnancy and trying again, and until i get an AF, we can't begin to try, and he doesn't get it atall...."stop worrying about it, a few more weeks won't make much difference" kind of attitude...I know he doesn't mean to upset me and doesn't really know what to say....but its so frustrating....he got over the MC the day we were told the heart beat stopped, didn't see it as a baby yet...for me I've been living and breathing it ever since, and feel like i can't start to move on (I'll never ever get over this mc, but want to look to the future) until I'm pregnant again, or am atleast trying...

Mouse_chicky - Pleased you had a nice break...some time out is most definitely needed. hopefully the next "negative Week" of pregnancies fly by, especially as its xmas, hope there's plenty to keep you busy! :o)

xx

I'm the same Meeky. I think a new, healthy, pregnancy will be what I need to heal from this. I guess I'm lucky in a sense that I literally can't try for at least 2.5 weeks more, as that's when my hubby's home from deployment. And I had what looked like ewcm today, so I think the first ovulation is on its way. CD28 today.

Fingers crossed we can all have a new pregnancy very soon.

Waiting is hard (really hard), but it'll be worth it.:cloud9:

Morning Ladies,

How are we all?

So, still no sign of AF, so did a test (or 10) yesterday and they're all positive...did a clear blue digital and it says 1-2 weeks pregnant.

We DTD on the 1st Dec ( 2 weeks ago) and the 6th...I really am unsure if i'm pregnant or its left over HCG from miscarriage.

I phoned the EPU and I'm waiting for a scan, so they can confirm if there;s any retained products from my EPRC...but prob won't be for atleast a week, maybe longer with the xmas peropd, so in the meantime in total limbo :(

I had all sorts of nights planned involving alcohol over the next week, so going to have to cancel them just incase...

Keep swaying from feeling lik ei could be pregnant to feeling like it must be left over Hormones.....hating this situation and not sure how i'll survive the next few weeks...

Hope everyone is doing well x

I delivered 17/11, and I stopped bleeding about 6/12 (it had been very light and brown a week prior). I took a super sensitive hpt (10miu) on 8/12, and it was definitely negative. I'm likely ovulating around now (ewcm but no positive opk yet).

I hope it's a real bfp for you. xx

I delivered 17/11, and I stopped bleeding about 6/12 (it had been very light and brown a week prior). I took a super sensitive hpt (10miu) on 8/12, and it was definitely negative. I'm likely ovulating around now (ewcm but no positive opk yet).

Thanks alot hun x

I've managed to get a scan for Thursday morning, they'll check for retained products, if none there, they'll want to see me again in 2 weeks to see if they can see a viable pregnancy...

I've been reading alot on the forums, and some people get positive tests 6/7 weeks after, so really trying not to get my hopes hope, trying to think "what will be, will be"...jsut want to know either way x

How are you?

Meeky, I hope your scan goes well. Fingers crossed for a :bfp:

MandaAnda, I'm glad you'll be ovulating soon! Catch that eggy.

Today, tmi, but once when I wiped, there was a twinge of brown. AF? I hope so!

Thanks alot hun x

I've managed to get a scan for Thursday morning, they'll check for retained products, if none there, they'll want to see me again in 2 weeks to see if they can see a viable pregnancy...

I've been reading alot on the forums, and some people get positive tests 6/7 weeks after, so really trying not to get my hopes hope, trying to think "what will be, will be"...jsut want to know either way x

How are you?

Be sure to let us know how the scan goes!

Hey ladies,

Hope all is well x How is everyone?!

I'm so anxious for the scan tomorro, took today off work, this wait is killing me! have been testing everyday, and today i'm pretty sure its darker, which i'm taking as an encouraging sign, but still trying to not get my hopes up!

photos attached, darker one this morning...did a digi and still said only 1-2 weeks though, so who knows

x

Attachments

• 20121217_213802-1-1.jpg
    20121217_213802-1-1.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 1
  • 20121219_075813-1.jpg
    20121219_075813-1.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 1
Hey ladies,

Hope all is well x How is everyone?!

I'm so anxious for the scan tomorro, took today off work, this wait is killing me! have been testing everyday, and today i'm pretty sure its darker, which i'm taking as an encouraging sign, but still trying to not get my hopes up!

photos attached, darker one this morning...did a digi and still said only 1-2 weeks though, so who knows

x

That looks darker to me :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back