TTC after D&C on 11/15

I was like that too. Just light pink spotting after D&C, then five or six days later, full on dark red and brown junk. :dohh:

Hope everyone's doing ok today.
Enjoying time off during Christmas break.

:hug:

Soon it'll be 2013! Lots of 2013 :bfp:s please.

Hi all!

Congrats Meeky :)

I had a d&c on the 15th Nov and my christmas present was my af! YAY!

Bring on 2013 and lots of BFP's

Welcome JadeEmChar! Yay for AF! Fingers crossed for a speedy, sticky :bfp: for you soon.

Nearly the new year ladies! Lets hope 2013 is the year for us all to have a healthy and happy pregnancy!!

Some 2 week waits happening over the next few weeks....be keeping my fingers crosed for you all!

Had my scan yesterday, 9mm gest sac and 3mm yolk sac, she thinks i'm around 5 weeks, which ties in with when we BD! Have another scan in 2 weeks on the 12th jan, hoping and praying to see a healthy bean and heartbeat...going to be a looooong 2 weeks, trying to be positive!

x

Hope you are all fairing well and enjoying new years!

Mouse chicky: You too hun :)

Meeky: Yay! Its so great when you get to see a yolk sac! Grow baby grow :)

Im thinking about using opks to help ttc, what about everyone else?

I'm definitely using opks again. It's nice to have some idea when to bd. I used to temp but I think I'm not going to do that again, as I got a tad obsessive. :blush: Watch I say that, and I'll be tempting next week. :haha:
Right now I'm using opks just to track my hormones getting back to normal.

Happy New Year everyone!

I had my 2 week post op appt for my D&C, and it went great! I told the dr I stopped bleeding 5 days ago and that I think ovulated yesterday, he asked if we tried it out haha. I looked embarrassed and said "uhm no?" haha. He told me it's fine because you just want to wait for your uterus to heal and once you stop bleeding your cervix closes and you're ready to go. So he officially gave us the green light to start TTC again! I'm so excited!! :D

How are you doing Meeky???

Hey,

I'm been extremely neurotic this week and working myself into a frenzy :dohh:

The only symptom i've had is breast tenderness and yesterday is really started to fade....worked myslef up even more and went to a&e this afternoon...

They tested my urine, and there were traces of blood, so panicked some more whilst waiting to see a doctor in the EPU,,,waited 3 hours,,,by that time i actually felt like i was going to faint! they took my blood pressure and it was high...was feeling so stressed...

The doctor checked my cervix and all nicely closed...then had a scan...she said she didnt need to see one, but it was for my re-assurance

So relieved to sat saw a tiny fetal pole and lovely beating heart :happydance:

She thinks i'm 5 weeks 2 days, which doesn't exactly tie in with what i think i am (and when we BD twice), i'm thinking more like 6 weeks...but she said all looked good and on track...there is some blood in there, but she thinks its prob from implantaation, and my body will soak it up or it may come out of me when i go a toilet, but not to panic....

I feel SO much better, but still cannot enjoy this atall, just constantly stressing and finding something else to worry about...I have another scan booked for next sat...so pleased its not too long to wait...the sonographer has taken me under her wing and said she'll scan me every 2 weeks when shes working...which will defo help to keep my mind at ease and also save me a fortune in private scans! lol

How are you? Any news?!

How is everyone else? Anyone ovulating soonish?!

xx

That's great meeky! Just remember that stress will NOT help right now. Whatever will be, will be. I know, easier said than done, but really try not to stress right now :)
I O'd yesterday!

That's great meeky! Just remember that stress will NOT help right now. Whatever will be, will be. I know, easier said than done, but really try not to stress right now :)
I O'd yesterday!

I just saw your other post, eeeeee...exicting times....get BD'ing!!! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

x

I'm so happy to not be bleeding or spotting anymore! I had almost 4 months of that! Wonder when I'll feel safe to stop wearing a liner hahaha.... ;)

That's great news ready4family! Good luck! ;)

Glad you got some reassurance meeky. :hugs: Your baby will be fine.

I'm going to call my doctor on Monday since I'm still getting faint positive hpts and no AF. Everyone tells me I may be pg but I don't think so. I just need to make sure nothing's retained. I'm ready to get on with it.

Mine definitely started getting darker over the course of a week, how are yours looking each day? The real confirmation for me was when the digital test progressed to 2-3 weeks, maybe try that also x keeping fingers crossed for you either way x

How are you doing Meeky???

Hey,

I'm been extremely neurotic this week and working myself into a frenzy :dohh:

The only symptom i've had is breast tenderness and yesterday is really started to fade....worked myslef up even more and went to a&e this afternoon...

They tested my urine, and there were traces of blood, so panicked some more whilst waiting to see a doctor in the EPU,,,waited 3 hours,,,by that time i actually felt like i was going to faint! they took my blood pressure and it was high...was feeling so stressed...

The doctor checked my cervix and all nicely closed...then had a scan...she said she didnt need to see one, but it was for my re-assurance

So relieved to sat saw a tiny fetal pole and lovely beating heart :happydance:

She thinks i'm 5 weeks 2 days, which doesn't exactly tie in with what i think i am (and when we BD twice), i'm thinking more like 6 weeks...but she said all looked good and on track...there is some blood in there, but she thinks its prob from implantaation, and my body will soak it up or it may come out of me when i go a toilet, but not to panic....

I feel SO much better, but still cannot enjoy this atall, just constantly stressing and finding something else to worry about...I have another scan booked for next sat...so pleased its not too long to wait...the sonographer has taken me under her wing and said she'll scan me every 2 weeks when shes working...which will defo help to keep my mind at ease and also save me a fortune in private scans! lol

How are you? Any news?!

How is everyone else? Anyone ovulating soonish?!

xx

This is so exciting, try not to stress, I'm sure it is hard though. Wonderful that you got to see the little heart beating :happydance: I'm thrilled for you. Please keep us posted. You have given me hope.
I'm not sure what is going on with me?? I thought I would be ovulating on new years eve but instead I started bleeding again??? Period? I just don't know. :nope:

dueinMay, I hope your cycle regulates soon. I understand your frustration. :hugs:

Nah, my tests aren't getting any darker, not any lighter, but not darker. Can't wait to move forward.

Meeky, that's brilliant. But try to downplay any form of stress in your life right now. As said above, totally easier said than done.

My first period finished before hubby got back, so I hope to be ov'ing soon. And appointment for post mortem results Monday afternoon.

MandaAnda - Yay for ovulation. Are you going to use sticks? Will hubby be be back around Usual OV time? Let us know how you get on at your Appointment, hope its all OK :hugs:

Mouse_chicky - I'm thinking of you, all very frustrating. Our bodies are so bloody annoying sometimes. Keep us updated after your Dr's Appt.

DueinMay - have you been doing OPK sticks? If it was a period, atleast you can start tracking again and have a fresh start for the new year. keeping fingers crossed for you x

Ready4Family - Hope the BD'ing is going well :winkwink:

xx

Meeky, yes, I'll be using sticks. Negative today but test line definitely visible. Hubby got back on Wednesday. Appointment is tomorrow afternoon, so holding my breath! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->