• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC after D&C on 11/15

Definitely darker!

I think I ov'd over the weekend, when I was away and didn't test. It's not a missed chance, as hubby's not back for another two weeks yet. Just annoying that I may be on my period when he returns, but then I'll also be pleased to be starting a new cycle.

MandaAnda - That's great news about ovulating....good sign your body is getting back to normal! Fingers crossed for you. IT will be lovely timing if you're coming off your period and ready to try when hubbys back! Did you get the results from the testing you were having done?

Just back from Scan. My lining looks nice and thick and womb heallthy, no blood or signs of period coming anytime soon.

She can see i ovulated, but this would be a very early pregnancy if i am, so can't see much else. There's a tiny thing in the womb, which could be the start of a sac...can't be sure though....

I think i know roughly when i ovulated, and it was about 15 days ago, so assuming period would have come if it was going too?

She couldn't see any obvious signs of retatned products, so if there are any, they are too small to pick and would come out in my next period. So no need for another operation! Phew!

Had my bloods taken this morning and will go again sat morning, will get the results Xmas eve....if they've gone up, i'm pregnant, if not, then must just be my body taking an age for hormones to come down!

Really trying to not get too excited, but its looking quite positve. Relived by lining looks thick and healhty, as atleast if i am pregnant, baby has a nice environment to grow

She's calling me later with my levels today, but don't really mean much on their own, but good to know what they are!

will keep you all updated

x

meeky81 sounds promising! Best of luck. I hope to be there soon.

thanks Due in May! Are you chrting etc to see when you ovulate?

I really wish i had now, as have no idea when i OV'd for sure...

got my first blood test results back

blood 261
Progesterone 81

she said she doesn't want to get my hopes up, but consistent with a new pregnancy....261HCG sounds low to me, but i understand that its all about the doubling...so cannot wait to have my blood test sat and get results! xx

I think I have a day or two left of AF then I am just going to be using OPK's like a mad woman! :wacko: I have never been good at the temping thing. Can't wait to see what your lab results are on Saturday :thumbup:

lol....POAS is sooooo addictive! I defo think its a good idea to use them straight away, as apparently OV after a MC can be all over the place, and not the same as it used to be before MC....Really keeping my fingers crossed for you...

x

[/QUOTE]" Also, I actually cried a little when I found out Will and Kate are pregnant. :dohh: So pathetic. It's not like they're pg to spite me."[/QUOTE]

Sorry - just had to butt in when I saw this comment - ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We got married exactly one week after they did - nowhere near as fancy, mind you. And it almost feels - shame on me - like a competition that they've won!! I had ERPC four weeks ago. They're due around same time as we would have been. It just feels so unfair that we'll have to see about their pregnancy and delivery while we're so aware of how that contrasts with our loss. Not that I don't wish them the best, coz I do. I'd never ever want anyone to go through this. Just.....it's hard too.

Anyway, sorry for intruding!

Bx

" Also, I actually cried a little when I found out Will and Kate are pregnant. :dohh: So pathetic. It's not like they're pg to spite me."[/QUOTE]

Sorry - just had to butt in when I saw this comment - ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We got married exactly one week after they did - nowhere near as fancy, mind you. And it almost feels - shame on me - like a competition that they've won!! I had ERPC four weeks ago. They're due around same time as we would have been. It just feels so unfair that we'll have to see about their pregnancy and delivery while we're so aware of how that contrasts with our loss. Not that I don't wish them the best, coz I do. I'd never ever want anyone to go through this. Just.....it's hard too.

Anyway, sorry for intruding!

Bx[/QUOTE]

So sorry for your loss x You're not intruding:flower: Everyone is welcome to join in x

Its so hard having to read things in the media ALL the time, it feels like so many famous people are getting pregnant, david walliams and his wife, Rochelle from the saturdays, Will and Kate....My sisters baby is due 3 days before mine would have been born, and although i'm incredibly happy for her, a little bit of me dies inside each time she posts one of those "baby progress" thingys on FB - its a constant reminder of excatly where I would have been at pretty much the same time

Big hugs xx

Meeky, the results are in, but I'd asked them to schedule a meeting to discuss them after hubby's back. So, two weeks Monday we'll find out. The called me today with a date for baby's burial, which I'd also asked to be delayed due to hubby being away. But it was for the 3rd, which is the day after he returns from the Falklands, and I feel that's cutting it too close since their flights can be rescheduled sometimes, crazy as the military is. The nurse said it may be February, as she thinks they do it monthly, but she'll get back to me either way.

Congrats on good news for you either way, by the sounds of it. Perhaps a bfp (fingers and toes crossed) but at least no need to go to theatre! xxx

Hey boodley! I'm glad I wasn't the only one. :haha:

MandaAnda, I'm glad they have the results back for you. I hope you and your hubby get answers soon. :hugs:

Ok, meeky, it's Monday (at least for me.) Have you got the blood results yet?

In case I don't get back on here, Merry Christmas to everyone!!!:xmas7::xmas6::xmas10::xmas3:

MandAanda - fingers crossed the results are something staight forward, and not a re-occring thing x

Mouse_chicky - Thanks for your well wishes...

And the results are in...I'm officially pregnant! :happydance: HGC has doubled and I've got a scan scheduled for next Sat (29th)...so i guess its going to be an anxious few weeks/months for us...as although i'm thrilled, can't let myself get excited or attached.....

Hope everyone has a wonderful christmas and thanks for your support so far...I guess this is only the start though! xx

Keep us posted on all of your progress, hoping and praying you all get your BFP's very soon x

MandAanda - fingers crossed the results are something staight forward, and not a re-occring thing x

Mouse_chicky - Thanks for your well wishes...

And the results are in...I'm officially pregnant! :happydance: HGC has doubled and I've got a scan scheduled for next Sat (29th)...so i guess its going to be an anxious few weeks/months for us...as although i'm thrilled, can't let myself get excited or attached.....

Hope everyone has a wonderful christmas and thanks for your support so far...I guess this is only the start though! xx

Keep us posted on all of your progress, hoping and praying you all get your BFP's very soon x

Wonderful news Meeky!! Merry Christmas to you. Prayers for a healthy pregnancy coming your way.

Hey ladies, can I join? I had a MC at 10 weeks on 10/31, and just had a D&C on 12/21 because of tissue left behind and recurrent bleeding. So far I feel okay, some bleeding and back pain, but otherwise okay. I'm soooo ready to TTC again! I'm just ready to have sex LOL. We've had sex maybe 10 times since I got my BFP on 9/21! Grrrr. LOL. I think we'll just NTNP this cycle and TTC next time. Before this I was lucky that I get O symptoms, so hopefully those start back up again and we can time it good and get a BFP real quick!! I have this empty hole in my heart, I need a family!
Baby dust to all you!

Meeky, congrats on your pregnancy! I knew it! :D

I've got a lovely Christmas present. Well, Boxing Day anyway. I started my period today! First one since the miscarriage. And I'm hoping it'll be done by the time hubby's back in 7 days. If it's a normal cycle, that could mean I'm due to ovulate right after our post mortem results and right before or around both our birthdays!

Meeky, congrats on your pregnancy! I knew it! :D

I've got a lovely Christmas present. Well, Boxing Day anyway. I started my period today! First one since the miscarriage. And I'm hoping it'll be done by the time hubby's back in 7 days. If it's a normal cycle, that could mean I'm due to ovulate right after our post mortem results and right before or around both our birthdays!

That's fantastic news, timing couldn't be better :) really keeping my fingers crossed for you xx

Welcome ready4family! I'm sorry for your loss. :hugs:

Yay for AF MandaAnda! :happydance: (This is the only time in our lives when we want AF, :haha:)

I don't think I'm ever going to get AF. :growlmad: It's been over 5 weeks since D&C. And I'm still testing positive on hpt. It's getting lighter, but still. Is that normal?

I'm excited for my first AF too! I forgot what it's like to have clear CM, it's been 3 mths since I've experienced that! It's the little things in life.... ;)

Ugh here I was thinking 6 days after my D&C that I was almost back to normal, I just went to the restroom, and gasped when I saw how much blood was in the toilet! Sorry TMI, but I'm here at work and I'm sure others heard. I don't like these things that make me gasp, happened when I passed tissue. The blood is so dark like when I MC too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->