TTC after D&C (Soon)

hayleymarie: That is good news! You'll get there soon enough <3 :hugs:

3Minions: No more bleeding? That's good! I only bled for 3-4 days. I went to Universal Studios 3-4 after my D&C too. Walked and lot and went on tons of rides. Helped get my mind off it, and lose the few pounds I gained too. It felt good!

MJ: Has your af ended yet? I'm sooo excited for mine to so I can start trying!! From the looks of it, mine is probably going to end tomorrow! :happydance:

We are a big Disney family, my hubby and I were actually married on Disneys private island, Castaway Cay while we cruised on the Dream! Our baby is definitely going to Disney a lot! :)

Disney in Florida? =) I go there a lot too! I have annual passes for Universal Studios and Disney! I only live 4 hours away, so when I have a break from work, I take a trip. So much fun! I can't wait till I have a kid to bring with me!!

Yup! We are going to buy into Disney, there time shares, so we can do at least annual trips. We are hoping to plan one for next October when this little one is about 5 months old :)

Calvinzoey - my AF is just about finished, today is the last day for me :happydance: So now it's back to waiting and hoping to catch the egg :coffee:

3minions - sounds like you're definitely on your way to start TTC. I too worked off the weight I had gained which wasn't much either but I wanted to lose some additional lbs so I am trying to do that now.

Castaway - funny you guys are talking about Disney, my parents live in Orlando and a friend of mine that works for Disney always gets us in on his employee passes. DD loves going, we were just up there this weekend too :haha:

3Minions: No more bleeding? That's good! I only bled for 3-4 days. I went to Universal Studios 3-4 after my D&C too. Walked and lot and went on tons of rides. Helped get my mind off it, and lose the few pounds I gained too. It felt good!

MJ: Has your af ended yet? I'm sooo excited for mine to so I can start trying!! From the looks of it, mine is probably going to end tomorrow! :happydance:

We are a big Disney family, my hubby and I were actually married on Disneys private island, Castaway Cay while we cruised on the Dream! Our baby is definitely going to Disney a lot! :)

Disney in Florida? =) I go there a lot too! I have annual passes for Universal Studios and Disney! I only live 4 hours away, so when I have a break from work, I take a trip. So much fun! I can't wait till I have a kid to bring with me!!

Yup! We are going to buy into Disney, there time shares, so we can do at least annual trips. We are hoping to plan one for next October when this little one is about 5 months old :)

My hubby's father has a time share there. Sadly he is a selfish jerk and won't let us use it, even though he hardly uses it. We have to resort to hotels (and cheap one's, because we go often!)

My hubby's father has a time share there. Sadly he is a selfish jerk and won't let us use it, even though he hardly uses it. We have to resort to hotels (and cheap one's, because we go often!)

We are buying resale so it is not that bad!

We love love love Disney too :). It's a 27 hour drive to Anaheim from here so we go on a road trip every other year. I have the Best Western credit card so I redeem our hotel points for our trip. It's a riot with the LOs.

Ahh, Disney! <3 Everyone loves it! LOL! I've been there 5-6 times since March!!

MJ: Oh that's awesome! Hopefully we'll both end up preggers this cycle! [-o&lt; And now I'm one day behind you :winkwink: No longer on track with each other, but close!

I just Got a negative on an hpt! Yay! I'll have to check again in the morning since I've consumed my weight in water today, but things are looking up! If it's still neg in the am that means AF will be here in the next two weeks, right?

3Minions: Negative is good! You'll probably get it in the next couple weeks! :thumbup: It's been about 2 weeks for you, right? That would be great. I know me and MJ waited 6 weeks, and hayleymarie is still waiting :hugs: --- so 4-5 weeks is excellent timing in my opinion!

It'll be two weeks on Wednesday - all the stuff I could find online says your hcg starts dropping after 12 weeks (I think) when you're pregnant, so because I was further along than you guys maybe it didn't have quite as far to go? I dunno....

It'll be two weeks on Wednesday - all the stuff I could find online says your hcg starts dropping after 12 weeks (I think) when you're pregnant, so because I was further along than you guys maybe it didn't have quite as far to go? I dunno....

Maybe that's why. But either way, it's good news!! :happydance:

Ahh, Disney! <3 Everyone loves it! LOL! I've been there 5-6 times since March!!

MJ: Oh that's awesome! Hopefully we'll both end up preggers this cycle! [-o&lt; And now I'm one day behind you :winkwink: No longer on track with each other, but close!

Hey Calvinzoey - yes we're so close timewise :happydance: but depending on what day we both O, we could be on the exact same day again :haha:
I wish Hayley and Hilslo was with us :cry: but I'm still hoping they'll join us soon :winkwink:

I just Got a negative on an hpt! Yay! I'll have to check again in the morning since I've consumed my weight in water today, but things are looking up! If it's still neg in the am that means AF will be here in the next two weeks, right?

:happydance::happydance::happydance: yayyy 3minions, it took me about 4 weeks to test negative and then 2 weeks for AF to come, so you should get AF soon too. Are you trying before AF? or doing NTNP?

We're not going to prevent anything, but I think this month is kind of already a lost cause. And then next cycle will really depend on when I ovulate since DH will be in Europe at the end of July, beginning of August. Sigh.

MJ: If we both get our positive this month, we might have the same due date!!! :happydance: Seems my af just ended today, so I'm good to go.

3Minions: Oh, I hope you ovulate when he's with you!!! Have him store some sperm for you just in case :winkwink: -- jk jk!!!

Calvinzoey - that would be awesome, then we would be bump buddies! FX we both catch the egg :) I'm glad to be back TTC but I'm also nervous about this cycle too, not sure why, just a bit anxious I guess.

3minion - I hope you're AF comes soon enough so you will have a chance to try to catch the egg before DH leaves for Europe.

MJ: Nervous? Hmm. I can see how someone can be nervous. 'm really scared to get excited about a new baby, and lose it again. It was only my first time being pregnant. I know someone who had 7 miscarriages before having her daughter. :nope: We just got to take each day as it comes, and hope for the best!

Still waiting 7 weeks for me now :shrug:

Not sure what's going on as I'm having back pain today and feeling exhausted but there's no chance I could be pregnant again, maybe AF is getting closer - here's hoping!

I understand feeling anxious :cry: but I'm sure it would soon turn to excitement if you got BFP's!

Hayleymarie, have you talked to a doctor? I'm supposed to call mine if I don't have AF in 6 weeks. And I hope AF shows!

3minions - Yes I went for a follow up scan last week and they reckon I have another 3-4 weeks wait :cry: Hopefully they are wrong :winkwink:

hayleymarie: I know before my af I was getting a lot of my pregnancy symptoms! I kept thinking I could be preggers, because it was very different from how it normally feels when getting my af. Funny enough, the day I tested (and got a negative) is the day my af started. :dohh: Hopefully you don't have as long as the doctors think you do. Their wrong often! :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->