TTC after D&C (Soon)

I tested, and it's also negative! :cry: If I don't get my af in 1 week, I'll test again. If I still don't get it, I'll go to the doctor and take whatever they give me to start my af!! I want to start trying!

Actually I have been full out trying for the past two weeks (not daily, but kind of often). If I didn't ovulate when I think I did, I guess there is still a chance for this month. Not going to get my hopes up though.

MJ: :happydance: I'm still so happy for you! You get to ttc seriously soon! :hugs:

hayleymarie: I'm probably in the same boat as you now.. a couple weeks to wait. I hate waiting! :hugs:

Awww Hayley & Calvinzoey :hugs::hugs: - I hope something happens soon. I think in a previous post by penguin her AF took quite a while before showing up. I hope it comes soon for you both!! Hayley maybe you could take one temp tomorrow morning, just to get an idea of if the temps are lower or higher than usual.

It took DH & I about 5 months to get pg with the last one, I hope it won't take as long this time but we'll see, it's still a waiting game for me :coffee:

Woo hoo MJ!!!! V jealous - I took a test this morning and atill positive :-(. I'm never going to move on at this rate!!!!

Great news for me! My af just started! Right in the middle of work today. It's actually not nearly as painful as it usually is, however I did take Tylenol before it had a chance to start hurting. :winkwink: I'm exciting to start TTC!!!! :happydance:

Hayleymarie: Maybe your in the same boat as me still - I'm 6 weeks 1 day, and it popped out of nowhere. :hugs: I remember this morning I was almost crying because I thought I'd never get it.

hilslo: I can't believe your still positive!!!!!! What did your doctor say? Did you ask him about it? It seems very usual to me. :hugs2:

MJ: Maybe it'll be quicker this time because of the increased fertility that supposedly happens! It took me 3 months, but the 3rd month I decided "not to try" and just "do it" without putting so much thought into it -- that worked like a charm. I, of course, did it often. I just tried not to think about what I was trying to achieve! Less stress. =)

Great news for me! My af just started! Right in the middle of work today. It's actually not nearly as painful as it usually is, however I did take Tylenol before it had a chance to start hurting. :winkwink: I'm exciting to start TTC!!!! :happydance:

Hayleymarie: Maybe your in the same boat as me still - I'm 6 weeks 1 day, and it popped out of nowhere. :hugs: I remember this morning I was almost crying because I thought I'd never get it.

hilslo: I can't believe your still positive!!!!!! What did your doctor say? Did you ask him about it? It seems very usual to me. :hugs2:

MJ: Maybe it'll be quicker this time because of the increased fertility that supposedly happens! It took me 3 months, but the 3rd month I decided "not to try" and just "do it" without putting so much thought into it -- that worked like a charm. I, of course, did it often. I just tried not to think about what I was trying to achieve! Less stress. =)

Great news on the AF!!!!!

OMG OMG:happydance::happydance::happydance: I'm so happy for you Calvinzoey!!!

Hilslo - is it a faint positive? does it seem to be getting lighter? Did the dr say how long the meds take to work? :hugs:

Hayley - Hang in there, I hope it comes soon :hugs:

Thanks <3 I'm so happy! :happydance:

One of my friends just gave birth to her first baby yesterday, a cute little girl. I can't wait to be in her position. She seems so happy! :blush:

Soon, we'll get there!

:dust:

Yay for you CalvinZoey! Now you can look forward to ttc too!

I went for a follow up scan yesterday and they think I have another few weeks before my af shows :cry:

Thanks <3 I'm so happy! :happydance:

One of my friends just gave birth to her first baby yesterday, a cute little girl. I can't wait to be in her position. She seems so happy! :blush:

Soon, we'll get there!

:dust:

I know on seeing friends with babies. I try not to be so jealous but I truly am. I am in a mothers club with other mothers that were married in Disney World. One other girl who is SO sweet delivered the same day I did but my son had passed. I see the pics of her son and think, My son should be that big. :cry: Breaks my heart but I hold out hope that this spring we will be blessed with a baby.... I miss my son :nope:

Hayley, hope you get AF soon!!!

Hi girls. I read all the way back to the beginning and hope you don't mind if I join you! I had a D&C 11 days ago and am feeling a little bit lonely - everyone around me is getting pregnant and I want to be pregnant again.... We found out on Friday the 13th that the baby's hb had stopped some time around 16w (according to my OB) or 14w (according to the people who did the D&C). I should have been 17w. I already have 3 perfectly healthy kids (4 and under) so this was really unexpected.... But I suppose it always is. They told me to wait two weeks after the D&C before we had sex, so that's what I'm going to do. Tuesday game is back on ;-) I figure if you weren't supposed to ttc after, the literature they give you would say not to. I've always gotten my period about 4 weeks after I have my babies, so hopefully this cycle is similar. I have OPKs and pregnancy tests and preseed coming in the mail and they should be here some time this week so I can start watching to see when they finally test negative for hcg. I'm supposed to go for a follow up at 3 weeks (I'm just going to go to the walk-in clinic). For those of you who already got your bfps, CONGRATULATIONS! For those of you still waiting, healthy sticky dust to us all :) Sorry for the rambling....

Hi girls. I read all the way back to the beginning and hope you don't mind if I join you! I had a D&C 11 days ago and am feeling a little bit lonely - everyone around me is getting pregnant and I want to be pregnant again.... We found out on Friday the 13th that the baby's hb had stopped some time around 16w (according to my OB) or 14w (according to the people who did the D&C). I should have been 17w. I already have 3 perfectly healthy kids (4 and under) so this was really unexpected.... But I suppose it always is. They told me to wait two weeks after the D&C before we had sex, so that's what I'm going to do. Tuesday game is back on ;-) I figure if you weren't supposed to ttc after, the literature they give you would say not to. I've always gotten my period about 4 weeks after I have my babies, so hopefully this cycle is similar. I have OPKs and pregnancy tests and preseed coming in the mail and they should be here some time this week so I can start watching to see when they finally test negative for hcg. I'm supposed to go for a follow up at 3 weeks (I'm just going to go to the walk-in clinic). For those of you who already got your bfps, CONGRATULATIONS! For those of you still waiting, healthy sticky dust to us all :) Sorry for the rambling....

Aww....take care and hope you get your AF and bfp shortly after!!

Welcome!!!! And sorry for your loss!!! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: I like rambling, so go for it! MC are very lonely. I feel like everyone who found out is just to uncomfortable to talk to me about it. Which is fine by me, but sometimes I just feel like talking about it. This is perfect for that.

17 weeks! Thats pretty far along. I was only ~12 weeks, and that was rough on me. I can't imagine what 17 would feel like. Sometimes I wish I knew I would lose it when I was 4-5 weeks. But oh well.

Anyway, glad your joining us!

I went for a follow up scan yesterday and they think I have another few weeks before my af shows :cry:

Hayley - Hang in there :hugs: why did they say you may have another few weeks? was there any left over tissue or something?

Hi 3minions - welcome! :hugs: We all know how you feel. I also had ordered hpt's and opk's and tested until I was negative on the hpt, but I am a POAS addict so it's a must that I have those around :blush: I was NTNP but look in that cycle before AF showed up. Now that she's here I am back to TTC and have my FX for a bfp soon.
How do you feel since your d&c? any spotting or bleeding or are you back to feeling almost normal? Do you temp at all?

Hayley - Hang in there :hugs: why did they say you may have another few weeks? was there any left over tissue or something?

Thanks MJ :hugs:, they said my womb lining is quite thin and needs time to build back up. They couldn't see any left over tissue or anything though and they said everything looks healthy which is a good sign I hope!

Welcome 3minions and sorry for your loss :hugs: Hopefully you will get AF soon and then be back in the game :flower:

Thanks MJ :hugs:, they said my womb lining is quite thin and needs time to build back up. They couldn't see any left over tissue or anything though and they said everything looks healthy which is a good sign I hope!

Welcome 3minions and sorry for your loss :hugs: Hopefully you will get AF soon and then be back in the game :flower:

Hi Hayley, so it's just a matter of time. Try not to be too sad about it, hopefully in a week or less it will start for you :flower:

Hey MJ,
I had a few clots the day after and spotting for a few days after that. I feel great now. I've been running my butt off on the treadmill since two nights after the D&C - I hadn't gained very much weight but even a little bit is too much of a reminder for me. I had a thermometer in my cart but I put it back.... There's no way I'll be diligent enough to do it before I get out of bed, lol. I've always been pretty successful with just CM in the past - and my cycles are insanely unpredictable. The OPKs are just a little bit of extra reassurance, lol.

hayleymarie: That is good news! You'll get there soon enough <3 :hugs:

3Minions: No more bleeding? That's good! I only bled for 3-4 days. I went to Universal Studios 3-4 after my D&C too. Walked and lot and went on tons of rides. Helped get my mind off it, and lose the few pounds I gained too. It felt good!

MJ: Has your af ended yet? I'm sooo excited for mine to so I can start trying!! From the looks of it, mine is probably going to end tomorrow! :happydance:

3Minions: No more bleeding? That's good! I only bled for 3-4 days. I went to Universal Studios 3-4 after my D&C too. Walked and lot and went on tons of rides. Helped get my mind off it, and lose the few pounds I gained too. It felt good!

MJ: Has your af ended yet? I'm sooo excited for mine to so I can start trying!! From the looks of it, mine is probably going to end tomorrow! :happydance:

We are a big Disney family, my hubby and I were actually married on Disneys private island, Castaway Cay while we cruised on the Dream! Our baby is definitely going to Disney a lot! :)

We are a big Disney family, my hubby and I were actually married on Disneys private island, Castaway Cay while we cruised on the Dream! Our baby is definitely going to Disney a lot! :)

Disney in Florida? =) I go there a lot too! I have annual passes for Universal Studios and Disney! I only live 4 hours away, so when I have a break from work, I take a trip. So much fun! I can't wait till I have a kid to bring with me!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->