TTC after D&C (Soon)

Mj - yes I told him yes and he is excited. He sad one of his co-workers did it and it worked. Do we will try cycle. I will keep you ladies posted.

3minions - that is so sweet of you :flower:

Tella - OMG, thank God we don't live close by or I would have probably convinced you to POAS by now :haha: 1.5 more days and it's test time :dust::dust:

Kelly - it's good when you know what the issue is, I hope we find out soon.

Castaway - :flower:

Aiming for 4-5 weeks before and then 5 months after! Hubby will take 6 weeks off when I then go back to work for paternal leave....

3minions - that is so sweet of you :flower:

Tella - OMG, thank God we don't live close by or I would have probably convinced you to POAS by now :haha: 1.5 more days and it's test time :dust::dust:

Kelly - it's good when you know what the issue is, I hope we find out soon.

Castaway - :flower:

Aiming for 4-5 weeks before and then 5 months after! Hubby will take 6 weeks off when I then go back to work for paternal leave....

That's awesome! When I had DD I took my 3 months and my ex took 3 months as well when I went back to work and it worked out great! I am all about paternal leave! plus it will be a good daddy/daughter bonding time :thumbup::winkwink:

Morning ladies, so I thought I should share a little update. 7 dpo today, probably will be testing saturday or sunday.....but.... I've decided if I am not pg this cycle that we will be taking a little break. I've decided to enter a bikini/figure competition which would be August 23rd. That gives me 10 weeks for hardcore training, my trainer said if I want to do this I can start no later than this friday and I'll be on a serious diet and workout regime. I am actually excited about this, never had the guts to try for one but I figure now is the best time before I do surgery or get pg. So I will work to compete Aug 23, have surgery to remove my cyst the week of Aug 25th and then whenever AF starts back we will start then. So that's the plan so long as I get bfn this weekend. My bff said I'll probably show up pg this weekend now that I've decided I want to delay getting pg for this competition :haha: but I am looking forward to this competition now....it's all I've been thinking about.

Cast, aww that's so sweet of your coworkers!

Brighteyez, I hope it works for you!

Mj, go you! I hope you achieve your goal and rock the competition! (But I wouldn't be upset if you got a BFP either :winkwink:)

Still waiting on RPL blood test results, here! :coffee:

hi ladies

bright, thats exciting cant wait to hear how it goes!!! and hope it brings your bfp!!!!

mj, its great to make some me time!!! thats what I did last year for a break and I lost alot of unwanted cms. need to get fit again thou been to lazy. bring on the bfpnom friday first thou :lol:

afm, tested early and it was bfn and temp drop plus have brown discharge so think af is on its way. hope it holds out till friday so that I can have a decent lp.

Ginger - when did they say you would get your results? how much longer will you have to wait?

Tella - booo for bfn, you sure it's AF coming? too late for implantation?

I got the blood drawn last Monday. They said it would take about a week, so I'm expecting results any time.

Hello ladies,

How is everyone? I am just checking on you all. I am excited about trying this now that me and the hubby discussed it more last night. He has ordered the kit already so we are just waiting until next week to start it should be here Friday or Monday?

Ginger - keep us posted.

Brighteyez - Happy for you :) FX this will bring that bfp for you!

Sorry to ask but what is a d&c? I had to be induced and give birth, is that similar? *stupid question probably*

They dilate your cervix and scrape out the contents of your uterus. I think they call it something else in the UK.

Tella sorry about a bfn :(

Mj that's cool! Wish I'd have the guts to do something like that. I'm really into beachbodies and look the best I ever have which isn't bad considering I've had 3 kids.

Pixie dust sorry for your loss. I've also been induced to deliver a still born baby. Way harder then a D&C for sure. My doc told me it was suction with a D&C?

Ginger I hope you get results soon.

I'm rocking day 4 of af. It's still flowing enough ugh. Usually my periods are gone by now so looking forward to her leaving. Have taken soy ISO the last 3 days. Two more to go! Praying for a timely ovulation and a decent lp this cycle. I'm kind of in your boat MJ! I want to be pregnant but at the same time I'm totally ok if we don't get pregnant this month. I'll be traveling next month to visit a very good friend and I want to have lots of drinks with her!!!! It just sucks cause I'll be away from DH for my next ovulation more then likely. I also am in a wedding oct 4 that I'll be drinking at if not preggers so honestly if I could choose is choice to get pregnant in October but not till after the 4th lol.

Kelly - I can totally relate to how you feel, wanting to be pg but yet still wanting to do a few other things as well. I guess when the time is right it will happen and until then we have to keep on living our lives, so might as well have fun with it :drunk::winkwink::flower:

Tella - are you retesting today?

Pixie Dust - sorry for you loss :hugs:

Af has left!!!! Woohoo!! Now hopefully the 4 pounds of what I can assume is bloat goes away to. Nothing else in my diet and exercise changed. Ugh.

Im back to CD1, bring on the strong O, loads of BD and a BFP!!!

Mj, Cant wait to hear what your testing brings today!!!!

Kelly, Yay i hate the bloat that comes with AF!!!

Tella - FX for this cycle for you Tella. Are you supposed to send another sample during this AF? 9 dpo today, bfn this morning. I actually found myself getting nervous about testing lol, I pay my trainer on monday and I started buying up the supplements needed for me to train for the competition and foods to prep my meals for next week. I'm saving the receipts of course, just in case, but come Monday if no bfp I am all in preparing for this competition.

Kelly - I so hate that bloat/gain that comes with AF, I also get a similar gain around O as well, it's so annoying.

Ginger - Any results yet?

9dpo is still early!!! wow I rate ypu must take before pics in a bikini and after so that you can see your transformation.

I was going to but collection day falls on long weekend so delivery will only be on like cd5/6 and thats to late. so only next cycle.

Nope bloat still there. I'm getting frustrated. I gained like 4-5 pounds right after my D&C and it hasn't pissed off. I feel bloated a lot of the time and just gross. I don't know where it came from. I work out everyday and it's very discouraging. I'm starting a new program called 21 day fix which is nutritious eating portion control and exercising so I'm going to follow that to the T and had better start seeing some pounds go away.

Ginger hopefully they come in soon.

Last day of soy!! So excited I burp that stuff up all morning it's got such a gross taste.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->