TTC after D&C (Soon)

Morning ladies! BFN this morning for me, 12 dpo so I'm officially on a TTC break for my competition Aug 23rd. Wish me luck as I am definitely going to need it to get through the next 10 weeks on a strict diet and workout regime :) I'm super excited and super nervous too but hoping for the best. I also meet with another Dr this week to schedule surgery which I will make the week after the competition. I can't wait!

Any updates with you ladies?

Best of luck for the competition!

Nothing here I'm cd 9 I think so still waiting. I'm starting a new nutrition and exercise program tomorrow called 21 day fix so I'll likely be cranky for the next week or two lol.

Morning ladies! BFN this morning for me, 12 dpo so I'm officially on a TTC break for my competition Aug 23rd. Wish me luck as I am definitely going to need it to get through the next 10 weeks on a strict diet and workout regime :) I'm super excited and super nervous too but hoping for the best. I also meet with another Dr this week to schedule surgery which I will make the week after the competition. I can't wait!

Any updates with you ladies?

Best of luck MJ, I hope you do great!

Best of luck for the competition!

Nothing here I'm cd 9 I think so still waiting. I'm starting a new nutrition and exercise program tomorrow called 21 day fix so I'll likely be cranky for the next week or two lol.

I know a girl doing that 21 day cleanse :)

I am currently going to the gym on Tuesday/Thursday/Sat and walking at least a mile each time. Definitely helping to limit weight gain...

It's not a cleanse though it's just portion control and nutritious eating I'm scared about the food part I like my sweats and don't have the greatest will power with them. I need to empty the house of all my favorite junk. I don't have much in here anymore but still don't want the temptation.

mj, sorry for the bfn :hugs: you gonna kick ass in the competition! !! It will be hard when you start but once you into it you will love it!

Kelly, soy is bad I remember. It gave me horrible hot flushes. fxd for a nice strong o and a rainbow for you! !!!

afm, cd4 and af still only lasted for 2days :cry:

cast, its great that you staying active. will only help to get rid of the pregnancy weight as well once lo is here!!

It's not a cleanse though it's just portion control and nutritious eating I'm scared about the food part I like my sweats and don't have the greatest will power with them. I need to empty the house of all my favorite junk. I don't have much in here anymore but still don't want the temptation.

Hers started off with juicing I believe!

cast, its great that you staying active. will only help to get rid of the pregnancy weight as well once lo is here!!

That is what I am hoping for! I only gained 3 pounds in the last 6 weeks so that was GREAT news. I am feeling down about my weight but hoping after baby to focus on baby but my weight as well!

Thanks for the support ladies!! you are all great! :flower::flower::flower:

Kelly - you can do it girl! just think....what's 21 days out of your whole life, in the grand scheme of things....it's nothing! you got this!! :bodyb::thumbup:

Castaway - that's really good! only 3 lbs in 3 weeks, and I definitely support you keeping active :winkwink:

Tella - 2 days of AF :hugs: so last month was because they cleared you during the procedure....you think it grew back? or your lining was thin so very little to discard of? Have you had a cd12 scan? do they usually say your lining is thin?

I got my test results back!

I may have lupus anticoagulant syndrome, a blood clotting disorder. It would cause placental infarction (blood clot in the placenta), causing fetal demise.

My dPT measured slightly high at 1.23, where the normal levels are 0-1.20. Because it's only slightly high, I have to get retested in 12 weeks on August 26th.

It is treatable. If I test positive for it again, I just have to take baby aspirin and daily injections of heparin when I'm pregnant.

It makes total sense to me. Both my losses occurred around the time the placenta kicks in. Both my losses were MMC with a single instance of bleeding 1-3 days before ultrasound showed ceased fetal development.

I may have lupus anticoagulant syndrome, a blood clotting disorder. It would cause placental infarction (blood clot in the placenta), causing fetal demise.

My dPT measured slightly high at 1.23, where the normal levels are 0-1.20. Because it's only slightly high, I have to get retested in 12 weeks on August 26th.

It is treatable. If I test positive for it again, I just have to take baby aspirin and daily injections of heparin when I'm pregnant.

It makes total sense to me. Both my losses occurred around the time the placenta kicks in. Both my losses were MMC with a single instance of bleeding 1-3 days before ultrasound showed ceased fetal development.

:hugs: I'm just glad that you now know what the issue is and can treat it so you won't continue to have losses! But now I can't wait for you to get pg again.....since we know what the issue is, the next time around this is gonna be it! :happydance::thumbup::winkwink:

Not that I am happy there is an issue BUT I am happy it is one with an easy solution! I pray your next bean is a sticky one and has all it needs to grow! :hugs:

Thanks, ladies! I KNEW there was something wrong! :haha:

So glad my doc didn't force me to go through another miscarriage before testing!

So glad my doc didn't force me to go through another miscarriage before testing!

I agree, I don't understand why they would put a woman through multiple miscarriages, especially one that occurs the end of first tri into the second. It seems so cruel! :cry:

Thanks for the support ladies!! you are all great! :flower::flower::flower:

Kelly - you can do it girl! just think....what's 21 days out of your whole life, in the grand scheme of things....it's nothing! you got this!! :bodyb::thumbup:

Castaway - that's really good! only 3 lbs in 3 weeks, and I definitely support you keeping active :winkwink:

Tella - 2 days of AF :hugs: so last month was because they cleared you during the procedure....you think it grew back? or your lining was thin so very little to discard of? Have you had a cd12 scan? do they usually say your lining is thin?

I have no idea really but i suppose it could make sence as i had a 3day bleed following the procedure even though it was done pre O, i have no clue how it impacts the lining.

Ive only had once in my ttc journey that i had a thin lining and it was in December where i had no lining. and then the next 2 cycles that i was monitored i was on Estrogen sups, then on CD12 scan the lining was perfect but still even then i only had a 2day AF :shrug: which i find strange so maybe my body only discards that much :shrug:

MJ, Has AF started for you? Best of luck with the body challenge!!!

That is awesome news that they found the possible culprit for you!!! Now this is the impatient person talking in me, could you start talking asprin now to help when you do fall or is it better to just wait out the 12 weeks? And are you continuing TTC during this period?

Its great that your doc was proactive about it, i loved that my FS did the recurrent MC blood panel on my after my 2nd IVF failure so even before my MC. And why is 3 called recurring, why not 2??

Tella, I haven't actually gotten to talk to a doctor yet. Mine is on vacation for two weeks, and the nurse didn't know anything about what was going on. The on-call doc just wrote in my file that I might have it, and we should retest.

I'm afraid to start any sort of treatment without talking to a doctor. I also don't want to do anything that could affect my retest results.

Hi

First of all, I am sorry that you have to go through this. I had a d & c in January and was told to wait two cycles. We had all intention of waiting, but after my first cycle. We did have unprotected sex and fell pregnant straight away, but I honestly didn't think I could because of the dates, etc, but anyway... I am currently just over 12 weeks and Fingers crossed my baby is strong. The only bad thing was because my cycles were all over the place, My dates were all wrong... I went for my 12 week scan but was only measuring 11+2, so have to go back so they can carry out the nt test next week when I will be 13+1.

Good luck with everything :hugs:

Tella - I got bfn sunday and haven't tested since. I'm 13 dpo today and AF should be here thursday or friday. I've started training super hard and prepped all my meals. 9.5 weeks till show time now! ;)

Reyrey - Sorry for your loss but congrats on the new pregnancy. I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months :)

Ginger thank goodness you know and it's an easy fix <3 I hope you get in to see the doctor soon.

I forget what cycle day I'm on now but I'm getting there I've been getting increasingly more creamy cm. been dealing with a blocked duct the last 2 days. Usually I can break them up within 24 hours but this one is stubborn.

MJ I started a new exercise and nutrition program called 21 day fix I'm 2 days in and already wanting to eat everything in sight. Though I haven't caved and will tryy hardest not to. Hopefully yours is going better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->