TTC after D&C (Soon)

Hi all, I wanted to attach the photos from the Gender Reveal, can you tell I am shocked! :haha:

Attachments

• DSC_0536.JPG
    DSC_0536.JPG
    74.3 KB · Views: 12
  • DSC_0550.jpg
    DSC_0550.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 12
One so you can see the cake!

The favors were made by my mother---she insisted she knew what little girl was as she snuck a look at the US. I knew she could not read the US, now i have my confirmation of that! :haha:

Attachments

• DSC_0562.jpg
    DSC_0562.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 13
  • DSC_0573.JPG
    DSC_0573.JPG
    74.3 KB · Views: 10
Kelly - Hang in there! it's only 21 days! you can do it girl! I'm day 3 and even though I wouldn't mind something sweet right now, what's 10 weeks in the grand scheme of things ;) You only have 19 days left, that's not very long, you got it!

Castaway -:hugs::dance::dance: you look sooooo happy! I'm so happy for you! and that cake looks sooo delish too! lol @ your mom for making blue favors.

That is such a priceless look!!!!!!!!!!! I still love the idea so much, but hell i dont know if i will last longer than 10 weeks, i will cave and do the blood tests!!

:rofl: That is super funny about your mom :haha: But her heart is in the right place :cloud9:

Kelly, I have been trying really hard to get back on the healthy road but i have been horrible. Just had 4 fingers of kit kat :dohh: and a Karob tree rice cake (well at least the rice cake is gluten free :haha:)

We in winter and i find it very hard to stay away from gluten during this time where in Summer i love salads and veg. Now just veg feels so lost. Good luck with your plan, 19days will be over before you know it. I found that if i get cravings i either have a glass of water or hand full of nuts.

MJ, You go girl, go kick ass at that competition!!! I would love to see your transformation, if you comfortable in sharing it.

AFM > had wonderful acupuncture this AM which was great!!! I think the pills i have DH on has started working properly :haha: he is always in the mood which is different but its great for TTC!!!! Bring on next week!!

Good morning ladies,

How is everyone?

AFM - I have been using the softcup and preseed but I have a question. I don't feel like all of the sperm gets in the cup when I place it in after BDing. I take it out in the morning I do see some substance in the cup but there was also some on the outside of it in my vagina. If this happens to everyone than I am fine and wont worry but if not than I may be inserting it wrong and need some suggestions. Please help if you can!!!!

Hi bright :flow:

I dont have anything coming out after i have inserted the cup. I agree that it seems like less in the cup when you remove it but i think it is due to more of the fluid being absorbed :shrugg: Sorry for the visual but all i do is pull up my legs and tilt my bum up so that i can insert the cup without anything coming out.. I make sure i slide the cup to the back so towards your spine otherwise it will go before the cervix due to it being so high during O. I also feel if the cup is over my cervix and if not i take it out and re insert.

Tella - I'll definitely share my transformation pics for sure! I have my dr's appt today to plan a surgery date. As for the eating, it is hard to eat healthy in the winter, I have the same troubles but I keep telling my self " summer bodies are made in the winter":haha:

Brighteyez - sorry I can't help with that one, never used the cups before. I can't even figure out what position my cervix is in nor am I sure if it's even my cervix I'm feeling much less to try and put cups on it :shrug::blush: :haha::haha::haha: I'm a mess with that part of TTC.

That cake is NOT helping me with my sugar craving lol! It looks so yummy. Congrats again on pink. I am loving having a little girl. I love my little guy too but there's just something about pink and frills etc.

Day 3 nearly done! Today wasn't as hard I was told days 5-7 are the hardest. I sure hope not. Days 1-2 were very difficult lol. Good thing I'm stubborn.

I don't use soft cups so no help. I just hold it all in withy muscles and don't have a problem doing that.

I'm cd 12 today I finally looked when I update my fertility friend. No Ov signs yet but cm is getting waterier and more copious. So soon. I'm interested to see when I'll I because I took soy this month. Typically I ovulate cd 19.

Hey ladies can I join please?

Just getting over my second mc on the 9th June, had my first 18th Feb. Thinking about trying straight away before af comes, I just want to be pregnant again! Good luck to us all xx

Mj, cool i cant wait to see your pics!!!

Kelly, the first week is always the worst and then you will see once you done with the 21days you wont even want to go back to your bad habits. They say it takes 7days to build a new habit and 21 to break a habit so you sorted after this!

Gem, Sorry for your 2nd loss :hugs: you are more than welcome to join us here!! Hope you manage to fall quickly and that it will be your rainbow!!! Do you know if there is a reason for your mc's like immune etc?

AFM > im in the VERY boring part of my cycle. I forgot to reset my CBFM so im not using it this month :dohh: i had some EWCM yesterday so estrogen must be producing better!! Fxd for a nice thick lining!!! In contemplating asking my FS for a scan on like CD14 to see the thickness of my lining.

Thanks tella. No apparently it's just bad luck?? I am booked in for tests on 15th July as I pushed for them as 37in September and panicking! Have you just suffered a loss?

Thanks tella. No apparently it's just bad luck?? I am booked in for tests on 15th July as I pushed for them as 37in September and panicking! Have you just suffered a loss?

I dont know how they can say 2 losses is just bad luck...WTH!!!!!! Its great that you taking charge and making sure you getting the treatment you deserve.

My loss was last year May, been on this thread since then still hoping for a bfp!!!!

I know they say you have to have 3 losses before they call it recurrent miscarriage and think you have a problem. I seem to fall pregnant really quickly but seem unable to keep them. I kind of hope it is bad luck and that I fall again asap and have a sticky one! Where are you in your cycle? Hope you get your bfp soon x

Welcome, Gem!

I pushed for testing after 2 losses, but I've been TTC more than two years and been on Clomid several times, so I unfortunately don't fall pregnant easily. I tested positive for lupus anticoagulant, which is a blood clotting disorder. They tried to make me wait until I had another loss. I knew something was wrong.

Wow that's great you pushed for tests. Are you taking anything for it? How long have you been ttc since you got your test results?

I just got my results earlier this week. I have to get retested in August to confirm the diagnosis. But my symptoms and losses fit. So right now I guess I'm "NTNP". Which is pretty much as good as being on birth control, since I don't ovulate. :)

If I test positive again, I'll probably get put on a daily aspirin. When I get pregnant. They would probably put me on daily self-injections of Lovenox. Which burns like hell and will probably leave black bruises all over my belly where it's injected. It would be worth it if it works, though!

Soooo happy this period is finally over! They've been 12 days long with 28 day cycles ever since my last MC in February. Not fun!

I know they say you have to have 3 losses before they call it recurrent miscarriage and think you have a problem. I seem to fall pregnant really quickly but seem unable to keep them. I kind of hope it is bad luck and that I fall again asap and have a sticky one! Where are you in your cycle? Hope you get your bfp soon x

I know but it is still so freaken unfair, if they could have prevented loss no 3 but doing something after 1 then why not. I dont believe these people that keep saying 3 has ever experience a pregnancy loss that is why they say it so easily.

Im CD7 so in the boring part of waiting for O, another 11-12days to go,

Where are you now?

I just got my results earlier this week. I have to get retested in August to confirm the diagnosis. But my symptoms and losses fit. So right now I guess I'm "NTNP". Which is pretty much as good as being on birth control, since I don't ovulate. :)

If I test positive again, I'll probably get put on a daily aspirin. When I get pregnant. They would probably put me on daily self-injections of Lovenox. Which burns like hell and will probably leave black bruises all over my belly where it's injected. It would be worth it if it works, though!

Soooo happy this period is finally over! They've been 12 days long with 28 day cycles ever since my last MC in February. Not fun!

What 12day periods sounds like hell!!!! I moan about 2 being to short but hell i dont want 12!!!

Strange that you still have clockwork cycles but dont O. Hope you get a surprise and start Oing on your own during this stress free period!!!

My cycles weren't always clockwork. Just since MC2... except for the periods! Yes, I have been bleeding pretty much half my life for the last four months! A box of tampons usually lasts 7 months, but I'm on my second box in the last 4. :dohh:

The only thing is that they would usually put me on BCP to even out the periods... But if I have a clotting disorder, I can't take BCP!

I doubt I'll spontaneously start ovulating. If I do, I'll give the credit to the inositol, as that's what I'm hoping it will help with!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->