TTC after D&C (Soon)

Tell I O around the same cd as you Andy period were usually 2 days of bleeding and one of spotting then gone. I never complained about that! Especially as my first post D&C was so heavy.

Gem welcome and sorry :hugs:

I find it easy to loose track of what cd I'm on these days since we're just ntnp. And it's less stressful for me. Some days when my nearly 4 year old son is driving me bonkers I think I'm crazy for wanting 1 more! But the heart wants what the heart wants I guess.

Oh and Tella I plan on eating all my favs again when this is over (hopefully in better moderation though) my biggest yummiest most favourite treat ever is a Tim hortons iced cap and because I live in isolation I only get them a few times a year so I will be drinking those down like there's no tomorrow when I go to visit my friend in July. Plus we don't have restaurants or any fast food where I live so I like to go to a few favourite places when in "civilization" again.

Hey ladies!

Kelly - how's the 21 day program going? Every muscle on me hurts right now but still pushing through with my workouts.

Tella - If you can get in with your FS for a lining check, you should, just to know.

Gem - sorry for your losses but welcome! I had 3 as you tell from my siggy. I seem to get pg every 3 months and then lose it. My Dr said after 2 they start testing so your Dr should be doing tests but I guess they all do their own thing and handle things differently. I would definitely push for some testing though, just so you don't have to go through it again.

afm, AF started yesterday, first time ever I had a 29 day cycle...very weird but since no TTC for right now I'm not even going to dwell on it. Went to the new Dr yesterday about the surgery for my cyst and he wants to see my blood panel tests but they aren't back as yet, so when they get in I have another appointment to meet with him for him to look them over and set the date. He however doesn't think I need to operate to remove it right now, for some reason he thinks he doesn't affect fertility but if I want it out then he will operate but he said if I was his sister he would say get pg and then when you have the baby we'll take it out. Anyway, I'm still going to take it out. Nothing much else going on over this side.

Mj2013 do you have any children? I think because I had one with no problems they are treating it as bad luck but I do have an appointment on 15th July for tests so will aee what that comes up with. Not sure if we should try again in the mean time or wait. Had a very strong pos on an opk last night but haven't got my hpts through yet so not 100% sure that would be neg yet! X

Mj2013 do you have any children? I think because I had one with no problems they are treating it as bad luck but I do have an appointment on 15th July for tests so will aee what that comes up with. Not sure if we should try again in the mean time or wait. Had a very strong pos on an opk last night but haven't got my hpts through yet so not 100% sure that would be neg yet! X

Gem - yes I do. I have a little girl turning 9 in 2 weeks and had no problems having her. Actually I got pg the 1st month TTC so what I'm experiencing now is so foreign to me, I think I could write a book at this point :haha: If you asked me, I would tell you to continue trying in the interim, but definitely inquire about getting testing done. When you had your mc's how far along were you? Did they do a pathology test on the baby to see if it was chromosomal or anything?

It's horrible isn't it :( the first I miscarried naturally at 6weeks and the second stopped growing at 6weeks and I had medicine to bring the mc on at 9 weeks. There has been nothing to test on as the first I lost very quickly and was told at scan next dat all had gone and with the second I had gestational sac and yolk sac but there never was a baby.
Thanks for the advice I think we'll just go for it and see what happens. I feel ready now.

Can the chromosomal thing happen after you've had a baby with the same partner?

By the way sorry for your losses. Have your recent losses both been chemical? X

Gem, chromosomal abnormalities can happen to any pregnancy. More than 50% of all miscarriages are from fluke chromosomal problems that make the baby "incompatible with life". It doesn't matter how many healthy children you've had previously. They're what's often called "bad luck miscarriages".

Fetal tissues can be tested to verify these abnormalities were the cause of the miscarriage. If the tissues come back normal, then something else caused the miscarriage.

Of course they are I have no idea what I was thinking of!!! I am to be honest hopeful both of my miscarriages are just horrible bad luck x

Gem - yep, both recent ones where chemical. I think I got to 5 weeks with the 2nd one, my hcg was going up but not doubling and then it eventually started dropping from there. With chromosomal issues, Ginger covered it spot on ;)

Ginger - are you trying this month?

Kelly - How's the program going?

I guess I'm NTNP. Can't wait til next week, my doctor might call. But I'm not really hanging my hat on getting a call til the 30th. Fine time for him to be on a super long vacation. :dohh:

Program is going well. I'm closing up day 5 and have stuck to my nutrition plan and all my workouts even the extras I'm doing for a second program. I also ordered PiYo I'm so exited for it!

My first loss was bad luck but it was at 5 months and our little girl was sick. What makes it worse though is most babies with her condition survive with minor health issues but Hannah's was so severe even at 12 weeks when they diagnosed it and it got so much worse every week that the docs didn't give her a big chance of survival. I even had one doc ask me why I wasn't terminating! I was so mad.

Then this recently BO which I guess is bad luck to I felt off about the pregnancy from the very beginning so maybe part of me knew. I never had anything by a growing gestational sac and rising hcg. No yoke sac or fetal pole. Baby died days into development they told me.

I hope we conceive again and soon given our fertility issues and that the baby is healthy and make it full term.

I'm coming up ok ovulation in the next week cm is watery now.

Morning ladies!

Kelly - Hope the weekend didn't throw you off the program! hang in there. 9 more weeks left for me and I am feeling it already! but I'm hanging in there.

Brighteyez - did your insemination kit arrive? how is it going?

Ginger - FX for you! you're in a better position to have a little bean now that you know what's wrong ;)

Tella - How are things on your side?

afm, not much going on besides my diet and training....and the world cup of course! lol, DH is in heaven with this going on smh, he's a huge Argentina fan.

Im doing good thanks, i think i might o earlier this cycle, CP is already high, medium and slightly open!!!! :saywhat: i hope its a good sign and had slight cm resembling ew :shrug:

Just push on you will feel so great when you done with it and know that have accomplished your goal of participating in that competition.

Hi ladies hope your all doing well.

I finished bleeding today woohoo!!! 2 weeks to the day that I had the medicine. Ic is still faintly pos though :( very strong pos on opk too, do you think I could be ovulating as would usually at this point in my cycle but wasn't sure you could with hcg in your body?
Dtd last night just in case but hubby away now until Friday so unlikely to be any good! !!

You can't ovulate unless hcg is 5 or under. I got faint positive till about 3.5 weeks after my D&C and my hcg was down to a 3 by 32 days post D&C and got period at 36 days post so 5 weeks later. Pretty sure I didn't ovulate before that bleed as well.

I think I'm in the tww now. Had a positive opk Saturday though not nearly as dark as I usually get though it was positive. So either my body tried to ovulate and failed and I'll get another positive opk soon or I'm in the tww. Will keep doing opks for a few days but my ewcm dried up yesterday and my nips aren't sensitive anymore so I think I O'd yesterday. We covered our bases though I've no hope for this cycle and honestly I'd love to drink tons of wine next month visiting my friend so that's ok!

I'm still doing my fitness program though I've loosened the reins on the diet part. I've been doubling up workouts and I'm burning to many calories for what the diet was giving me making me crabby and exhausted all the time. I'm still going strong with the exercises though and will still eat the majority of a healthy diet I'm just not forgoing my morning coffee and sugar and the odd treat. I made it 1 whole week which I am proud of but it's simply not enough calories for me to function off of!

Brighteyez - sorry it didn't come in time, but sounds like you covered your bases anyway. Were the softcups easy to use?

Kelly - hang in there with the program!

Tella - :happydance: sounds good, hope you're bding FX!

Still going strong with the exercise and better eating.

Weird thing happened. I got a other positive opk today more so positive then the one Saturday so I guess my body was trying to O and then didn't but based of how dark these opks are (more like my usual positives) I'll ovulate tonight or tomorrow :) so lucky hubby he gets some for the next 2 days on top of the 3 days in a row we just DTD. I'm tired lol.

Still going strong with the exercise and better eating.

Weird thing happened. I got a other positive opk today more so positive then the one Saturday so I guess my body was trying to O and then didn't but based of how dark these opks are (more like my usual positives) I'll ovulate tonight or tomorrow :) so lucky hubby he gets some for the next 2 days on top of the 3 days in a row we just DTD. I'm tired lol.

Have you completely cycled yet? I know I was getting positive OPKS, even a very, very slight positive pregnancy test until I had a period. Then, after that I was able to finally O but even then my body geared up and apparently didn't O right away, I O'd again and went through a full O that time and very happy I was able to get back to normal. I think the waiting to cycle again was so hard....:nope:

I had a period full blown and heavy at 5 weeks post D&C and was getting negatives on hpts just after 3 weeks post and my beta was down to 3 around 3.5 weeks post so this is definitely my body trying to ovulate/ovulating. I'm cd 18 today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->