TTC after D&C (Soon)

Hayley - it sounds like AF just might be coming for you.....but is there a chance you could be pg? Have you tested recently? Did the dr say that if by a certain time AF doesn't show that they would prescribe you something to start AF?

Calvinzoey - I think that might be it, I know if I do get my bfp that I'm going to worry so much. I would probably try to hide it for the full 9 months, avoid everyone lol, and when he/she pops out then I would make a baby announcement :haha:

I know if I do get my bfp that I'm going to worry so much. I would probably try to hide it for the full 9 months, avoid everyone lol, and when he/she pops out then I would make a baby announcement :haha:

This!!!

EXACTLY what I want to do! I told everybody so quickly last time. I regret it so much! I work with a LOT of people at work, and some of them I still have yet to run into since my loss. That being said, I'm still getting people saying things like, "how far along are you?" and "It's amazing, you don't look pregnant at all!!!"

That's hard to deal with, mainly because when I tell them about what happen, the look of pity and shock on their face hits me hard!! :brat: I wish everybody knew already or nobody knew in the first place!!

So my plan, when I get pregnant again, is for only me and DH to know. Oh and obviously I'll shout it out on here instantly! :hugs:

We waited until 12 weeks before we told everyone. In the last 5 months DH's dad passed away unexpectedly and then this happened.... When I get knocked up I think I'm just going to keep it a secret from DH. I don't know how much more loss a guy needs.

3Minions - Sounds like you guys have had a hard year I hope it ends better for you :hugs:

I told all my family I was pg - I won't be telling anyone next time (if I'm lucky to get a next time) apart from DH!

mj2013 - I tested last week and bfn, we're not really ttc anyway as I'm not even sure if I will ov before AF :cry: I don't think the doctor will give me anything they just said to wait a few more weeks. I think the stress might be stopping AF from coming but I'm not sure. I've thrown my opk's in the bin so that should help me stress less!

How has your first AF been mj and calvinzoey is it different to before pg?

3Minions: Oh that's terrible! :hugs: You had a rough time. Hopefully your next pregnancy will go 100% better.

Hayleymarie: Stress could be delaying it. I know my body personally hates stress. It's like my system shuts down and stops functioning! :winkwink:

My first af was incredibly less painful compared to normal. However, my af's normally are sometimes so painful I start having chills and throwing up! :sad2: The bleeding was about the same, maybe a bit lighter. Overall not too bad!

Calvinzoey: hopefully ALL our next pregnancies turn out perfect bundles of full term joy.

Hey ladies

3minions - I have thought abut keeping it a secret from DH too, but I'm so bad at hiding things from him lol, but I may wait till the morning sickness kicks in because I'm such a baby when it kicks in that he'll know.

Hayley - :hugs: I really hope it comes soon. You know, I could never throw out any of my opks, I think I would die, so good for you!:flower: I'm such a POAS addict :flower: With this AF I had cramps longer than usual and it seemed lighter than usual too, there probably wasn't much lining to shed so it was lighter.

Calvinzoey - :hugs: I know it's hard to tell ppl that still think you're pg. I am definitely not telling anyone next time. Even after my D&C people who didn't know I was pg found out I lost a baby through a family member and I was so pissed, so definitely not telling anyone :nope:

MJ, I've never had morning sickness so it should be easy for me. I always get SO tired during the first tri though. I think when I'm passing out at 6 DH might clue in. This waiting sucks though. At least when you're trying ttc you're at least doing something....there's an opk to look forward to every day, lol.

MJ, I've never had morning sickness so it should be easy for me. I always get SO tired during the first tri though. I think when I'm passing out at 6 DH might clue in. This waiting sucks though. At least when you're trying ttc you're at least doing something....there's an opk to look forward to every day, lol.

No morning sickness!!! I'm jealous! I'm not really tired but I do get sick, I would rather be tired than sick any day!
I know the waiting is frustrating, but hopefully you AF will come soon :hugs: I will probably start using my opk's on sunday or monday even though I proably won't O so soon, but it does give me something to do :winkwink:

No morning sickness!!! I'm jealous! I'm not really tired but I do get sick, I would rather be tired than sick any day!
I know the waiting is frustrating, but hopefully you AF will come soon :hugs: I will probably start using my opk's on sunday or monday even though I proably won't O so soon, but it does give me something to do :winkwink:

I didn't have morning sickness last pregnancy...this one I am always nauseous but have not vomitted yet!

I got a negative hpt this morning!!!!!!!! Only taken 7 weeks but finally there! I usually ovulate 3-4 weeks after o so I still have quite a wait to go but at least my stupid body has finally realised the bub has gone.

I got a negative hpt this morning!!!!!!!! Only taken 7 weeks but finally there! I usually ovulate 3-4 weeks after o so I still have quite a wait to go but at least my stupid body has finally realised the bub has gone.

Awww so happy for you, progress!:thumbup:

Hilslo: Yay! Maybe we'll get AF at the same time. And I don't know if this helps you at all, but one of the girls in one of my bdcs has had 4 kids with one tube :)

Congrats on the negative hilslo!!! (One of the few times a negative is exciting!!)

Castaway: From what I've read, nausea is good! It's not seen in 100% of pregnancy... but nausea is a sign your hormones are rising. So despite feel like poop, enjoy it. <3 I hardly had any nausea when I was pregnant, but I was incredibly tired. If I get nauseous next time, I think I'll find it comforting. :thumbup:

MJ: Let me know when your ovulating, and maybe I am too!! :winkwink: I'll TTC extra amounts then.

I'm going on a "vacation" to Ohio starting next week Tuesday (going to see my grandfather's grave and my grandmother -- will be on the trip for 13 days). I'm bring my DH with me --- and his mother. :dohh: My worry is I'll be ovulating during that time!! We're sharing hotel rooms, and stuck in the car the rest of the time. I'm a bit concerned about how I'll make time to try!!! :shrug: But I'll have to find a way!! :winkwink:

Congrats on the negative hilslo!!! (One of the few times a negative is exciting!!)

Castaway: From what I've read, nausea is good! It's not seen in 100% of pregnancy... but nausea is a sign your hormones are rising. So despite feel like poop, enjoy it. <3 I hardly had any nausea when I was pregnant, but I was incredibly tired. If I get nauseous next time, I think I'll find it comforting. :thumbup:

MJ: Let me know when your ovulating, and maybe I am too!! :winkwink: I'll TTC extra amounts then.

I'm going on a "vacation" to Ohio starting next week Tuesday (going to see my grandfather's grave and my grandmother -- will be on the trip for 13 days). I'm bring my DH with me --- and his mother. :dohh: My worry is I'll be ovulating during that time!! We're sharing hotel rooms, and stuck in the car the rest of the time. I'm a bit concerned about how I'll make time to try!!! :shrug: But I'll have to find a way!! :winkwink:

Yeah I didn't have nausea with my son, so this is quite different!

I hope you can find time, maybe grandma can go on an errand?! lol

All I can think of is Elmer Fudd... "Be vewy, vewy quiet." ;-)

OMG Castaway - I was going to message you earlier today to check on you, as I haven't seen you in a little while. Sorry about the morning sickness, but it's all for a good cause :winkwink: I know the feeling isn't nice but soon it will hopefully go away by the end of the 1st tri.

Hilslo - you've been missing too :hugs::hugs: So happy you have a negative hpt!!! you may ovulate sooner than you think! I'm so happy that you've gotten past that stage, just for AF to turn up now.

3minions - I was rolling on the floor :haha: @ "Be vewy, vewy quiet." - that's a good one!

Calvinzoey - so you're away for the entire 13 days? as in Oct 8 - 19th? Giiiiirrrrrlllll that is tough, but I'm sure you'll find a way. Maybe when everyone is at breakfast or dinner you both somehow excuse yourselves and run for the room lol:haha: We're heading up to Boston for the weekend, so I probably won't start using my opk's till we get back, but I'll definitely let you know when mine turns positive.

Castaway: Maybe I'll come up with some errand for her to run on a couple of the days. Problem is, she'll probably want me to come with! She doesn't understand the "privacy" thing couples have. :growlmad:

3Minions: LOL!!!!! :winkwink: I'll definitely be thinking of that when trying to sneak away!

MJ: I'm thinking of maybe taking a shower together. :winkwink: :winkwink: No matter what, I will find a way! :haha: -- Boston, sounds fun! Hope you get your opk positive soon! :happydance:

From what I understand, every doctor is different and every case is different. I had a missed m/c and a d&c two days after we found out. My doctor, who is awesome imo, told me that I could start trying again as soon as the bleeding stopped. He told me about his wife having two m/cs while they were trying to conceive and said both times they immediately began to try again. So, I trust that if the doctor will do it with his own children...then I can do it with mine. But, I can't speak for your particular situation. There may be a reason your doctor said that for you. I know sometimes they just want to weigh on the side of caution. GL to you and so sorry for your loss!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->