TTC after D&C (Soon)

Happy 12 weeks Kelly!!!!!!!!!!!! Whoop whoop end of first try for you!

Hopefully MS will be gone completely soon.

swaoftwilight, :hugs: :hug: Im so sorry for your loss, you have found a great bunch of ladies and i truely hope you get a rainbow quickly. As for trying i also started trying immediately, FS told me if i feel up to it then go for it.

Bright & MJ, hope the injections are going well and you have loads of follies ready for you on your scan.

Happy 12 weeks Kelly!!!!!!!!!!!! Whoop whoop end of first try for you!

Hopefully MS will be gone completely soon.

swaoftwilight, :hugs: :hug: Im so sorry for your loss, you have found a great bunch of ladies and i truely hope you get a rainbow quickly. As for trying i also started trying immediately, FS told me if i feel up to it then go for it.

Bright & MJ, hope the injections are going well and you have loads of follies ready for you on your scan.

The injections are going better than I thought. I wish I had loads of follicles but I only have 8 right now and they are doing good. I had monitoring done today and will go back Wednesday for another one.

How are you feeling momma?

Happy 12 weeks, Kelly! Tella, you'll be there soon too!

MJ and Bright, I think about you guys every night before I go to sleep and hope you're growing big follies for a fantastic round of IFV. Is that weird? :haha:

Hubs and I have made the decision to adopt. An adorable kitten! I'm so excited. I think one of my cats would adore a little furball to play with and love on.

Tella - I know I said congrats already but I'm so happy for you! truly happy :)

Kelly - Happy 12 weeks, into the 2nd trimester you go! hopefully the ms will go away for good soon.

Ginger - anything new going on?

Nothing new. My doctor still hasn't called me back. I don't care about the progesterone draw results. I know they were negative for ovulation. But I left him a message with questions about Femara and so on. I wish he'd call me back so we can talk about that. I know I could bump my Clomid dosage up to 150mg. But I kinda want to try Femara.

Ginger - you stopped temping? was trying to look at your chart. Awww I think about you too all the time, even though I don't come on here as much as I used to right now, I always wonder how your cycle might be going :) I think you should try the femara, I've heard it's a lot better than clomid.

retireval is tomorrow, around 24 follicles. However, I am scared out my mind about tomorrow and hope I don't get ohss

MJ and Bright, I think about you guys every night before I go to sleep and hope you're growing big follies for a fantastic round of IFV. Is that weird? :haha:

Hubs and I have made the decision to adopt. An adorable kitten! I'm so excited. I think one of my cats would adore a little furball to play with and love on.

Ginger - Aww, thank you very much for thinking of us we can really use all the positive vibe. No, I think it is really sweet and kind of you. :hugs:

The injections are going better than I thought. I wish I had loads of follicles but I only have 8 right now and they are doing good. I had monitoring done today and will go back Wednesday for another one.

Dont worry about having to many, 8 is great!! IVF is all about quality over quantity. So dont be worried if just these ones grow nicely!! Did they say if they think you will need to stim much longer?

Im feeling good thanks, MS isnt bad at all more the heartburn and hunger that gets me. Oh yes and the tiredness

Awww that is so cute, hope it brings some other luck with it and a bfp!!!

Kelly - Happy 12 weeks, into the 2nd trimester you go! hopefully the ms will go away for good soon.

Thanks girl :hugs: Soon you all gonna join us for sure, i just know it!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hows your injections going?

Nothing new. My doctor still hasn't called me back. I don't care about the progesterone draw results. I know they were negative for ovulation. But I left him a message with questions about Femara and so on. I wish he'd call me back so we can talk about that. I know I could bump my Clomid dosage up to 150mg. But I kinda want to try Femara.

I would seriously push for Femara, changes of 150mg working is slim, as a 100 isnt even doing it and that is already a high dosage. Obviously your body needs a different hat trick.

:hugs:

Yeah, I stopped temping. Pretty clear I haven't ovulated, and I have never ovulated on my own. So according to my doctor, if I haven't ovulated yet, it's infinitely unlikely that I'm going to. I'm expecting to be made to wait another two weeks after AF should have been due before they'll let me start Provera.

I ordered some fancy OSOM pregnancy tests after AF ended this cycle. Was really hoping to be naughty and take one at 8dpo when they were scheduled to arrive. I got them, but didn't take one because I didn't ovulate. So that was kind of a bummer. I really wanted to take one! :haha:

Tella, it seems like the first time I take a dosage of Clomid, it will work. I ovulated (and got pregnant) at 50mg and at 100mg. But the same dosage never works twice! So if the pattern continues, 150mg will make me ovulate one time. :haha:

Dont worry about having to many, 8 is great!! IVF is all about quality over quantity. So dont be worried if just these ones grow nicely!! Did they say if they think you will need to stim much longer?

Im feeling good thanks, MS isnt bad at all more the heartburn and hunger that gets me. Oh yes and the tiredness

Awww that is so cute, hope it brings some other luck with it and a bfp!!!

Thanks girl :hugs: Soon you all gonna join us for sure, i just know it!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hows your injections going?

I would seriously push for Femara, changes of 150mg working is slim, as a 100 isnt even doing it and that is already a high dosage. Obviously your body needs a different hat trick.

Thank you Tella! Everyone is saying the same thing so I am going to believe it!!! They haven't changed anything as far as my schedule is concerned just increased my Menopur. They also said I was doing great and everything was looking great!!! So 8 is great....lol! Thank you again for that.

Glad you are doing good. Sounds like good pregnancy symptoms and experiences!! I am so happy for you lady....enjoy every minute of it!:hugs:

Awww Ginger sorry you won't get to use the tests but you'll have them for next cycle. So when exactly will he prescribe provera for you? 2nd week in november? so you should get af late nov? The dr knows your chart and how your body operates, why does he make you wait so long?
I hope you do get the femara for the next cycle for sure! I think you may have better luck with it.

O and when you do get that little kitty, make sure to post pics!

I guess he wants to give AF a chance to show up on her own. It drives me absolutely frickin' crazy. I mean, he did testing to say I didn't ovulate, so there's no way I'm pregnant... Just give me the Provera! :dohh:

Still haven't heard from him. I'm going to call the office.

Bright 8 is good, my second cycle I only had 7 mature follies! But they did well and I got 4 blasts or maybe 5 I can't remember, all but 1 (which ended up being Lexi) got frozen.

MJ, I had ohss with my first cycle they got 20 eggs from me on that cycle of which 16 were mature. Still have some frozen from that cycle to. Ohss is not fun do what they tell you in terms of recovery and staying hydrated to prevent it.

Ginger i hope he calls you back soon that would be annoying.

I'm not actually 2nd tri until 13 weeks, at least thats how they do it where I live but I'm super close. I have a horrible cold and am still getting ms but it's weaker now and not as intense which is nice. I have a 3 hour gtt tomorrow sigh. Not looking forward to that. At least one of my kids will be in school during it so that'll help.

Tella prune week for you! lol, looks like a piece of poop! Almost to second tri yourself!

MJ, I'm sure my journal will be FULL of kitten pictures! :haha:

I also heard from my doctor. I definitely didn't ovulate! My progesterone was only 0.4, so no wonder my temps have been so low! If AF hasn't arrived by next Friday, I'm to give them a call for Provera.

And now... *drumroll*

He is totally willing to give me Femara! Next cycle, he is going to put me on 5mg CD 5-9!

Bright 8 is good, my second cycle I only had 7 mature follies! But they did well and I got 4 blasts or maybe 5 I can't remember, all but 1 (which ended up being Lexi) got frozen.

MJ, I had ohss with my first cycle they got 20 eggs from me on that cycle of which 16 were mature. Still have some frozen from that cycle to. Ohss is not fun do what they tell you in terms of recovery and staying hydrated to prevent it.

Ginger i hope he calls you back soon that would be annoying.

I'm not actually 2nd tri until 13 weeks, at least thats how they do it where I live but I'm super close. I have a horrible cold and am still getting ms but it's weaker now and not as intense which is nice. I have a 3 hour gtt tomorrow sigh. Not looking forward to that. At least one of my kids will be in school during it so that'll help.

Tella prune week for you! lol, looks like a piece of poop! Almost to second tri yourself!

Thank you very much Kelly for the words of encouragement.

Ginger - yayyyyy for femara! I can't for your next cycle :)

Bright how goes the pregnancy of your son's gf?

Thank for asking Kelly, you remembered! She is 6 months and is having a girl, so now I have 1 grandson and a granddaughter. The baby is due Valentine's Day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->