TTC after D&C (Soon)

Awwww, a few more weeks and you'll start feeling better.

afm - AF decided to show today :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: finally!!! BCP time for me.

MJ - yayyyy we are right behind each other. I start today or tomorrow and I feel her coming too! :happydance:

Good luck, everyone! :happydance:

I have three Provera pills left. Not expecting AF for another few weeks. Ready for her to get on with it so I can get this 100mg Clomid cycle started! I'm super stoked to try a pregnancy with progesterone!

Ginger- waiting on AF? How long do the pills take once you finish? Are you taking clomid this cycle?

Kelly - can't believe you're 9 weeks already!

Good morning ladies!!!

Wow Kelly! Time is just moving along quickly. You will be holding you bundle of joy soon.

MJ -How are you doing?

Ginger - How are you doing?

Still feels like it's dragging for me! I'm still barfy but I get the odd break for a day or two.

AF started, today is CD4. I took my first dose of Clomid last night. Doing it CD 3-7. Had a hotflash in the middle of the night. I wish I would just ovulate like a normal person! :haha:

As it is, I'll be O'ing (hopefully) on my anniversary (the 19th) and testing on Halloween!

Yay GP!!!!!!! Get baby making! Well in a few more days lol.

I had my first scan a dating scan, baby measures exactly with my dates and is well :) Still puking.

Yayyyyy Ginger! tonight should be your last pill right? so now we wait for you to O! FX for you!!!

Kelly - I am still taking the BCP until the 17th and my meds came today!! I am so excited!!! :happydance:

Woohoo, things are moving along for everyone!

Yes, I took my last dose of Clomid last night. Hopefully the night sweats will go away. Hubs is a cuddler, so sleeping in the same bed as him when I'm having Clomid hot flashes is just one long nightmare! :haha:

Yay for getting your meds, Bright! I got the alert about your new video, but haven't had a chance to watch it yet.

Glad everything seems perfect, Kelly!

Ginger I don't miss clomid night sweats lol. Here to hoping for ovulation soon!

Bright that would be exciting!!!!

Hello ladies how is everyone?

Kelly and Ginger - I rushed home to open them and I was totally excited and ready to get started. I went to the store and brought 2 totes so that I am organized, now I am ready to go once I hear the whistle blow.

I was excited when I got mine the first time to lol!

Bright and MJ, I keeping everything crossed for you guys for great response to the meds and loads of healthy eggies, great ER and ET!!

Kelly, i feel you on the MS, and i still have 2 weeks longer than you to contend with, but im happy as it brings me assurance of a healthy growing baby!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->