TTC after D&C (Soon)

MJ I'm sorry it didn't work this time! Or that it's looking like it didn't. :hugs: good things do happen to good people it will happen again! Did you have any frozen?

Mj, mega bummer it looks like it didn't work this time. I'm sorry. :(

I haven't gotten my prescription for Femara yet, no. Gonna wait until AF gets here. Which will hopefully be sooner rather than later. I have friends that have had two ovulatory cycles in the time it's taken me to have this one anovulatory Clomid cycle. BAH!

Kelly - yes we have 3 blasts on ice, will eventually go back for those, just not sure when yet.

Awww Ginger - I can't wait for your AF because I really have a good feeling about femara for you. Btw, when you feel bored, throw some runes for me ;)

Hi Ladies!

3minions - Tons of hugs, I will be praying for you and your family :(

you ladies are funny! unfortunately no bfp to report on this end. I tested up to today 8dp5dt and negative. Beta on wednesday and I know the result. It will be ok though, in time I will get my bfp, just hopefully sooner than later ;)

Ginger - yayyy for provera, did you get the prescription for femara too?

Im so sorry about the bfn you got so far but dont give up yet, i know its hard but had a lady in our FS office in may that had negative beta and a week later found out it was twins :saywhat:

Mj, mega bummer it looks like it didn't work this time. I'm sorry. :(

I haven't gotten my prescription for Femara yet, no. Gonna wait until AF gets here. Which will hopefully be sooner rather than later. I have friends that have had two ovulatory cycles in the time it's taken me to have this one anovulatory Clomid cycle. BAH!

That was my biggest issue always that i only got one change at conceiving when everyone else had atleast 2. However we believe Femara is gonna do it for you!!!!

Kelly - yes we have 3 blasts on ice, will eventually go back for those, just not sure when yet.

Awww Ginger - I can't wait for your AF because I really have a good feeling about femara for you. Btw, when you feel bored, throw some runes for me ;)

Im so happy to hear you have 3 on ice!!!!!!! I have read about so many ppl having success with a FET due to the body being more normal and not so full of hormones. Take time and maybe a chilled Festive period and with renewed energy you can take it on again in the new year if it is really a bfn :hugs:

Thanks, hon. I hope so!

The rune I got presented with first was Kenaz. It stands for creativity, growth, self-knowledge, or vision. I think you're at a point in your life where you're searching for the right answers to get to where you want to go. You're trying to figure out what works. The second rune I was presented with was Mannaz, which stands for self-awareness and knowledge. I believe it means you understand that you don't have all the answers, and so that is your conflict. You should perhaps do some soul-searching on your situation. Also, you should make sure to stay in touch emotionally with your partner, to make sure that everyone is aware of how everyone else is feeling. Good or bad. The third rune I was presented with was Laguz. It stands for emotions, renewal, and life. I believe if you do continue to make sure you're truly expressing and communicating your feelings and work together with your partner, you'll come to a place where you feel revived in your struggle. The fourth rune was Gebo. It means gift, and stands for blessings, generosity, and personal relationships. I think in your case, it means that following the re-energization period of your current struggle, you'll be rewarded with a strengthened personal relationship that will be very beneficial for taking your next step. The last rune was Othala, which stands for aid in physical and spiritual journeys. This rune is meant to represent the outcome of the situation at hand. I can't say specifically what that aid will be, as the runes will only make sense to you in the end. But I hope it means a rainbow!

:hugs:

Hello ladies,

I am doing ok! Transfer went well they transferred two embies and I have 5 on ice. My test date is the 21st. I am trying to test out the HCG. So hopefully it will be all out of the system Thursday or Friday. Sorry it took me sometime to respond but hubby wouldn't let me do anything much yesterday and my laptop charger was broken but it came later yesterday!!!

Excellent news bright! And thats a great haul to have frozen to!

Thanks Tella - the craziest part of this whole journey is I feel ok with the fact that I got the bfn, it's just the weirdest thing. It's not an emotionally draining time or experience, it's just like ok, well we'll do FET, no rush, but life is good and I'll enjoy it until the next try :) Definitely not doing it anytime this year, after the holidays, sometime Jan or Feb.

Ginger - :hugs::hugs: you're the bestest! :flower:

Mj I found having more frozen embryos helped with the possible sad feelings because I knew the meds would be way less intense next time and i still Had a backup. Though for me it was my FET that didn't work. I have a couple friends who went through multiple fresh ivfs and they only got pregnant on frozen cycles!

Hello ladies,

I am doing ok! Transfer went well they transferred two embies and I have 5 on ice. My test date is the 21st. I am trying to test out the HCG. So hopefully it will be all out of the system Thursday or Friday. Sorry it took me sometime to respond but hubby wouldn't let me do anything much yesterday and my laptop charger was broken but it came later yesterday!!!

YAY for 5 on ice that is awesome !!! It just goes to show it is all about quality and not quantity!!! I do believe this is gonna be a bfp for you, it is great when DHs become so protective.

Thanks Tella - the craziest part of this whole journey is I feel ok with the fact that I got the bfn, it's just the weirdest thing. It's not an emotionally draining time or experience, it's just like ok, well we'll do FET, no rush, but life is good and I'll enjoy it until the next try :) Definitely not doing it anytime this year, after the holidays, sometime Jan or Feb.

Ginger - :hugs::hugs: you're the bestest! :flower:

Thats great that you not being down and that you realise it is only a matter of time and that for me was when i got complete inner peace and just accepted in good time and voila bfp.

Mj I found having more frozen embryos helped with the possible sad feelings because I knew the meds would be way less intense next time and i still Had a backup. Though for me it was my FET that didn't work. I have a couple friends who went through multiple fresh ivfs and they only got pregnant on frozen cycles!

That is so true of it taking alot of the stress away, i never had that and always wished to just have 1 or 2 but never had any. So immediately knew if it failed i would have to do everything again.

When i cycled in 2012, there where so many FET successes over IVF it was crazy.

Hello ladies,

Well I just found out that I only have 1 frozen embie now!:cry:

Bright 1 is better then none! Though a bit sad you still have a nice backup that you won't need right?

Tella that would be daunting. I got ohss very bad after my first ivf and was so sick I was hospitalized for a while. I had to have my stomach drained and had liquid around all my organs it was scary. The decision to do another fresh ivf was a big one but I chose to be confident that given how I responded the first time the clinic would be able to help work towards a better healthier outcome. In the end they ended up over down regulating me way to much so I didn't respond well at all. I got 7 mature eggs but ended up needing like 3 or 4 times the amount of fsh! I didn't over stimulate that time though which was good. I still would never go through a fresh cycle ever again.

Thanks ladies, FX I am one of those FET success girls ;) I'm just waiting for AF, not sure how long she'll take, but she can take her time lol.

Hello ladies,

Well I just found out that I only have 1 frozen embie now!:cry:

:hugs: We know you not gonna need a next time, so keep faith and atleast you have 1. :hugs:

Bright 1 is better then none! Though a bit sad you still have a nice backup that you won't need right?

Tella that would be daunting. I got ohss very bad after my first ivf and was so sick I was hospitalized for a while. I had to have my stomach drained and had liquid around all my organs it was scary. The decision to do another fresh ivf was a big one but I chose to be confident that given how I responded the first time the clinic would be able to help work towards a better healthier outcome. In the end they ended up over down regulating me way to much so I didn't respond well at all. I got 7 mature eggs but ended up needing like 3 or 4 times the amount of fsh! I didn't over stimulate that time though which was good. I still would never go through a fresh cycle ever again.

I overstimmed on my second one but luckily only got tabs not hospitalized but it was sore OMW. That was my thing i dont know if i could ever go through that again either but again i suppose it all changes in time.

Thanks ladies, FX I am one of those FET success girls ;) I'm just waiting for AF, not sure how long she'll take, but she can take her time lol.

Im still secretly hoping she stays away. Are you on progesterone?

Morning ladies! hope you are all doing well.

Tella - I came off the progesterone from monday, so I'm sure she will show up soon enough. How have you been feeling? you're almost out of 1st tri yayyyy :)

My AF use to come within 2-3 days of coming of progesterone but each person is different.

Im not feeling to bad, i have had it easy this pregnancy :cloud9: just the heartburn and tiredness halfway through the day. Boobies is still sore and nipples super sensitive. Looking forward to stopping the progesterone, he only gave me enough till tomorrow so not sure if im gonna have to taper of it or just stop. Just happy not to have the mess all the time!!!!

Super excited about seeing Bugz tomorrow!!! I still see my ticker and think how is this possible, it took so long to get here but again it is all forgotten and feels like it never happened.

Best of luck at your scan! I remember feeling surreal with my first pregnancy and then again with this one lol. And yes OHSS is no joke the pain was ridiculous overtime I moved I thought I'd die I had 11 pounds of fluid in me!

Awww Tella, I'll have to stalk your journal for pics from the scan :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->