TTC after D&C (Soon)

Af finally showed for me and she's here with a vengeance ugh

Tella - dying to see pics of u/s :)

Ginger - AF show yet?

Kelly - :hi:

Hey mj :)

Bright has the trigger left yet? Or have the lines gotten darker? My trigger never left before the lines got darker, though it did get super faint.

Hey mj :)

Bright has the trigger left yet? Or have the lines gotten darker? My trigger never left before the lines got darker, though it did get super faint.

Hello Kelly,

I am not sure is it has left or not. Today I am 13Day Past Trigger and I am getting light lines. Yesterday I had a BFN so I don't know what's going on. I am just testing and waiting. They haven't gotten darker, so we shall see. I am now 6dp5dt.

Sounds promising! Mine went nearly bfn at 8dp trigger if I remember right then stayed faint for a couple of days then got darker :)

Mj, Sorry the witch is here with a vengeance, just shows you had a great lining :hugs:

Bright, im holding all thumbs and crossing legs for you for a darker line today!!!!

Kelly, yeah it so awesome to see it change from the previous scan. WOW thats loads extra on fluids!!

AFM, Scan when absolutely awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! Im so inlove with our little Bugz and just cant wait for the next scan on the 10th of Dec, wow this is my longest wait yet :coffee: Need to make sure i keep busy (not that it is a problem to stay busy this tiem of year) Doctor was very happy with everything and we measured 2 days ahead again so Bugz is growing so nicely.

Even managed to pick up his/her Heartbeat on the Doppler on Saturday as i knew where to look and i found it immediately.

Attachments

• IMG-20141114-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20141114-WA0004.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 37
  • 20141113_170203_resized.jpg
    20141113_170203_resized.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG-20141114-WA0006.jpg
    IMG-20141114-WA0006.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 38
Mj, sorry about AF. :hugs:

Bright, I hope those lines get darker!

Kelly, 11lbs! WOW! That's a lot of fluid!

Tells, Bugz is adorable! I can tell how much you are in love.

AFM, nope. Still no AF. :(

yayyyyy Tella - so excited for you! the pics are amazing.

Ginger - I hope she shows soon.

MJ sorry for a bad af but I second what Tella said it means your lining was good.

Tella babe is cute! Happy 2nd tri!

Ginger I hope she shows for you and soon.

Bright any updates?

Not much going on here finally not sick anymore which is awesome and starting to get energy back which means I'm being more productive. Also I've started to feel baby move :)

Does your clinic do a beta? You shouldn't still be getting a positive from a trigger.

Bright, keeping everything crossed for a darker line! Have you tried testing at night rather than morning?

Bright, keeping everything crossed for a darker line! Have you tried testing at night rather than morning?

Tella, thank you very much! I have tested morning and evening like at 5-6pm never at night.

hi ladies
i had a MMC and d and c 16 days ago nw.. i was 11 weeks 6 days at d and c and baby had stopped growing at 8 weeks 5 days ;(((
bled for 9 days very light mostly brown..
decided to have unprotected sex first time last night as i tested negative on IC yeserday so think my hormones levles are back down to normal which i thought was fast but im ready to TTC... and hoping for a sticky bean and healthy bubs

hugs to you all

Welcome, Emma. So sorry for your loss.

I hope everyone is doing well. My AF finally showed up, so let's get this Femara cycle on the road!

Yayyyy Ginger! So happy for you! Sending super positive thoughts your way.

Emma- sorry for your loss, fx for a sticky bean next time. We've all been through it.

How are you ladies doing?

Ginger - finished taking femara? what cd are you on?

Yes, I finished the Femara. Took it CD4-8, and today is CD10. So my cycle ticker is right about everything except when I took the Femara.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->