TTC after D&C (Soon)

That's not the worst outcome! And if you were having symptoms you will start to feel better soon!

Yep! I'm pretty excited. I can't wait for my goiter to go away. It's not cute. Makes me look about 50lbs heavier than I am.

:( if you've been gaining weight to fixing your thyroid will help you loose it!

Mj, this time.of year is super busy. We at the coast where there os very limited signal so not updating. But its great being here and relaxing for a change! !!

I cant believe im that far already! Just wish i would start feeling her soon. I still need to figure out the feeling before i will be able to identify it but fxd its soon!!!!

Kelly, praying for a great 20week scan! Even with my 4 week scans i still stress before each scan. And i can only imagine as this is your scary scan but you are doing great and so is baba!!!!

Ginger, so sorry about all these problems! However with every diagnoses i always felt like im 10 steps closer to that rainbow and that always kept me going. Fxd the meds help quickly and you get that bfp super quick

Afm, just enjoying it all and falling more and more in love with our little girl. Dh is so cute and is falling more and more in love with her as well.

Tomorrow is D day! Can't wait for it to be over.

I think baby is drilling me in my right hip having some pain! Owie!

Tella you will probably feel her soon it takes a little longer to realize it's baby the first time because you keep doubting yourself. My little ones movements have changed to rolling and dragging movements now as well as kicks and pokes.

Ginger - have you tested? Still have positive thoughts about this cycle.

Kelly - how was the scan?

Tella - I just realized you're having a girl! Congratulations! :)

My O date got moved, so today is 10dpo. Tested BFN. But my timing was terrible, so my hopes are low despite my stellar temps.

Scan went well! We're team yellow so gender news! But relieved to see a healthy babe! Maybe now I'll relax some. Also babe is breech at the moment.

Happy 20 weeks kelly!!!!!! So happy about thé great scan! He/she will still get into the right position just loving the space in there still. .lol

Mj, thanks. Yes we super excited about the little madam coming. Day is already protective. How you doing?

Ginger, my bfp would never have show at 10dpo.

Hi ladies :hugs:

How you all doing? Missing this thread in my subs!!

Praying for loads of bfpa to come in here!!!

:dust:

My appointment with my new OB/GYN is next week. The week after that, I get my 6 week TSH draw to see how my dosage of levothyroxine is working. Getting my testosterone drawn today to see if one month of spearmint tea has lowered it.

Hi ladies :)

Ginger - they didn't give you femera again for this cycle?

Kelly & Tella - you girls are both half way through! so excited for you ladies. How have you ladies been feeling? how has the weight gain been going?

AFM, not much going on right now, just waiting for transfer :)

I've been horribly sick so just ate the only gold I've had in 4.5 days so I've lost 2 pounds but the loosing is the silver lining cause I've gained more to date then any of my other pregnancies. I'm up 15 pounds. Hoping to keep it down from here on out by eating better once I get used to eating again.

Mj, no. If I got pregnant before getting my TSH and testosterone under control, I would almost definitely have another miscarriage. I'm hoping we have it all under control so I can talk to my new OB/GYN about trying again ASAP. I'd love an October/Halloween baby!

My endocrinologist wants to check my TSH every three weeks during pregnancy. That seems to be much more often than other hypo ladies on the forums, but he's a big believer that high TSH during pregnancy causes mental and developmental delays in the child (in addition to greatly increasing the miscarriage rate). So I guess I'm really pleased he's so cautious! :)

Ginger I hope it comes back all well so you can start trying again!

Kelly, hope you managed to eat something decent today! !! Thinking about you :flow:

Ginger, its great that she want to keep an eye on it and under control. Love proactive doctors. Fxd they all down and stay down so that you can start trying again.

Mj, any idea on when your transfer is gonna be?

Afm, we had our 20week scan today and our little girl stayed a girl lol. Everything is perfect with her and she weighs about 350g already!!! Also can say now that i can feel her move often :cloud9: its such a great feeling that you lovely ladies are going to experience soon!!

Thats great Tella! What a nice size to! at 19+5 my little one was about 284 Grams but of course u/s can only be so accurate. Yay for baby remaining a she lol! Everyone finding out makes me want to sometimes but that ships sailed.

Mj is transfer soon?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->