TTC after D&C (Soon)

You ladies are the best!!! You all have me more anxious to start LOL

Cant wait to see your 2 lines!!! its coming just know it!!!!

Bah I wish Tella, I was in super duper fit shape before getting pregnant and I still packed on a lot of weight fast! Though it slowed down considerably with me getting sick since I lost 7 pounds from those 4 days. I'm still up about 15 pounds though ugh. I'll be happy to keep it to 30 or under total.

Ive been lucky but even so i just said i will just get back into the gym pronto once im cleared. I have definitely picked up some love handles, it makes it very difficult to find a dress for the babyshower :dohh:

Some days I wake up and feel perfectly normal, I'm hoping this is normal. So nervous about my u/s next week. I feel so chunky too, even dh agrees that I definitely look bigger which is probably from the meds, my everyday jeans no longer fits! Ugh. Anyway, how are you ladies doing? My mom thinks it's probably twins, dh says it's only 1.....I'm just dying for Tuesday!

Oh thats super normal, i had it as well and because i didnt have MS i always worried and considering our histories it is normal to worry but this is your rainbow and here to stay!!!!

I also bloated lots due to the progesterone and it went way about a week after stopping it.

I think twins will be cool, but body wise singletons is better and safer.

My regular jeans don't fit either. I've been in maternity jeans since I got my BFP, just because my biggest pregnancy symptom is bloat, and my biggest food craving is Mexican. Plus, maternity jeans feel like pajamas. Secret pajamas. :haha:

I can't wait for your scan either! I think it is probably just one, but we'll see!

Haha, i got a pair of maternity jeans from a friend the other day and it was heaven to wear :haha: Im just keeping to yoga pants of cotton pants with a wide band at the top.

Hi Ladies,

I was wondering how long it took for your first AF to arrive after your d&c? I had a d&c on 23rd Dec and bled on and off for 2 weeks. So it's been nearly 6 weeks since the d&c and 4 since I stopped bleeding. I've had some cramping so thought AF was on the way but that's stopped now. Really want AF to come so I can start TTC properly again. Just wondered how long everyone else had to wait.

Thanks. X

Sorry for you loss :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

My AF came quickly after my D&C, CD33 but i Od on CD19 after D&C. Also my hcg was 0 a few days after so it didnt delay things luckily.

Stick around, this thread is lucky, you will get those 2 lines soon again :thumbup:

MJ you'll have worse bloat from the meds, you may get smaller in a few weeks if it subsides but you might not if it's twins! lol.

Ginger pj's? Thats what I wear everyday! Even out to get mail and groceries lol!

you know my brain is clearly going or something because I didn't even think about all the estrogen and progesterone that I am on now lol. I just keep thinking about the bcp's and stims from before, but you're right. I hope once I can stop the meds in another 6 weeks that I will go down some. That makes me feel a lot better :thumbup::flower:

Neo I got my second AF with first ovulation around 8 weeks so you could be ovulating soon, I think thats a typical time frame after a D&C for most. <3

I'm sick!!!!!! Seriously... so tired of being sick and preggo. Caught the cold my son had the scary thing is I already feel run down and it's just the beginning easy stage of it. Lexi is also sick, Skyler is almost over it and my husband is sick. Eff!

Booooo on being sick again, thats the pits. I have been lucky just having stuffy nose no further symptoms.

Skyler is going on day 8 of it and with my being pregnant its sure to be a good 2-3 weeks before I feel good again. Ugh.

Holy heck I only have 98 days left... double digits. Seems so much sooner but still so far away! Honestly I'm tiring of being pregnant and getting chubby and large but I'm trying to enjoy it all since it'll be my last lol.

Wohoo double digits, soon i will be joining you!!!!!! But that is gonna make time fly even more.

AFM> I have posted a lot of photos of the shopping spree we did the weekend if you wanna pop over to my journal. But otherwise we doing great, had our scan last week and she is doing great :cloud9: Feeling her move more and more and love seeing my tummy bulge.

Attachments

• 20150130_120019_resized.jpg
    20150130_120019_resized.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 20150130_115843_resized.jpg
    20150130_115843_resized.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 3
I've always been pretty lucky weight gain wise never gained more then 30 and started at a low number as I'm very trim when not pregnant so I suppose its ok to gain 30 but it still messes with me after working out so long and hard to shape my body. It's a mind thing! But I have taken positive steps! I've cleaned 95% of the junk out of my house since I've been a bad night time snacker on sugary things, last night i had carrots and honey nut cheerios for snack, I'm already down 1.5 pounds!! I know I'll loose it again, once I feel good enough to work out I am going to, am hoping for that to be around the 4-6 week mark as I hate working out with the pp bleeding, it's gross! And it can make the bleeding pick up to plus I've had stitches with every delivery so need that area to be healed lol.

I did work out yesterday and it felt good, little sore today, today is a rest day but thats good cause I'm still in the getting worse phase for being sick.

So nice for you to see Skylar again! Lovely pics. I have a scan between 28-30 weeks then that'll be it till delivery. Need baby to not cooperate again so i'm not tempted to peek between his/her legs. I'm rather enjoying this whole not knowing business!

You ladies are the best!!! You all have me more anxious to start LOL

Cant wait to see your 2 lines!!! its coming just know it!!!!

Bah I wish Tella, I was in super duper fit shape before getting pregnant and I still packed on a lot of weight fast! Though it slowed down considerably with me getting sick since I lost 7 pounds from those 4 days. I'm still up about 15 pounds though ugh. I'll be happy to keep it to 30 or under total.

Ive been lucky but even so i just said i will just get back into the gym pronto once im cleared. I have definitely picked up some love handles, it makes it very difficult to find a dress for the babyshower :dohh:

Some days I wake up and feel perfectly normal, I'm hoping this is normal. So nervous about my u/s next week. I feel so chunky too, even dh agrees that I definitely look bigger which is probably from the meds, my everyday jeans no longer fits! Ugh. Anyway, how are you ladies doing? My mom thinks it's probably twins, dh says it's only 1.....I'm just dying for Tuesday!

Oh thats super normal, i had it as well and because i didnt have MS i always worried and considering our histories it is normal to worry but this is your rainbow and here to stay!!!!

I also bloated lots due to the progesterone and it went way about a week after stopping it.

I think twins will be cool, but body wise singletons is better and safer.

My regular jeans don't fit either. I've been in maternity jeans since I got my BFP, just because my biggest pregnancy symptom is bloat, and my biggest food craving is Mexican. Plus, maternity jeans feel like pajamas. Secret pajamas. :haha:

I can't wait for your scan either! I think it is probably just one, but we'll see!

Haha, i got a pair of maternity jeans from a friend the other day and it was heaven to wear :haha: Im just keeping to yoga pants of cotton pants with a wide band at the top.

Hi Ladies,

I was wondering how long it took for your first AF to arrive after your d&c? I had a d&c on 23rd Dec and bled on and off for 2 weeks. So it's been nearly 6 weeks since the d&c and 4 since I stopped bleeding. I've had some cramping so thought AF was on the way but that's stopped now. Really want AF to come so I can start TTC properly again. Just wondered how long everyone else had to wait.

Thanks. X

Sorry for you loss :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

My AF came quickly after my D&C, CD33 but i Od on CD19 after D&C. Also my hcg was 0 a few days after so it didnt delay things luckily.

Stick around, this thread is lucky, you will get those 2 lines soon again :thumbup:

MJ you'll have worse bloat from the meds, you may get smaller in a few weeks if it subsides but you might not if it's twins! lol.

Ginger pj's? Thats what I wear everyday! Even out to get mail and groceries lol!

you know my brain is clearly going or something because I didn't even think about all the estrogen and progesterone that I am on now lol. I just keep thinking about the bcp's and stims from before, but you're right. I hope once I can stop the meds in another 6 weeks that I will go down some. That makes me feel a lot better :thumbup::flower:

Neo I got my second AF with first ovulation around 8 weeks so you could be ovulating soon, I think thats a typical time frame after a D&C for most. <3

I'm sick!!!!!! Seriously... so tired of being sick and preggo. Caught the cold my son had the scary thing is I already feel run down and it's just the beginning easy stage of it. Lexi is also sick, Skyler is almost over it and my husband is sick. Eff!

Booooo on being sick again, thats the pits. I have been lucky just having stuffy nose no further symptoms.

Skyler is going on day 8 of it and with my being pregnant its sure to be a good 2-3 weeks before I feel good again. Ugh.

Holy heck I only have 98 days left... double digits. Seems so much sooner but still so far away! Honestly I'm tiring of being pregnant and getting chubby and large but I'm trying to enjoy it all since it'll be my last lol.

Wohoo double digits, soon i will be joining you!!!!!! But that is gonna make time fly even more.

AFM> I have posted a lot of photos of the shopping spree we did the weekend if you wanna pop over to my journal. But otherwise we doing great, had our scan last week and she is doing great :cloud9: Feeling her move more and more and love seeing my tummy bulge.

I am so excited Tella!! I have my new schedule and my transfer is scheduled for 3/16/15, which seems far away but MJ has assured me it will go by fast and it is already February 2nd....LOL:happydance:

It will go by fast! Thats my brothers birthday lol and Lexi's is just 3 days before it. Yay for a start date bright and having insurance all sorted!!!

Tella- love the pics, so glad all is well with you and your baby girl. You'll be in the double digits soon too! Time is flying by! :)

That's the day before St Paddy's Day! That's gotta mean good luck!

Kelly, that's awesome that you already down by just changing small habits! ! I'm also hoping for 4-6 weeks! Let's hold thumbs!! I will try with no 2 to see how long i will last to keep team yellow but not guaranteeing anything :haha:

Bright, yay for transfer date!!!!! Can't wait to start the final tww countdown with you. Maybe consider a ticker to count it down, always made it more real for me.

Mj, soon you and ginger will also be in the double digits :winkwink:

Kelly, that's awesome that you already down by just changing small habits! ! I'm also hoping for 4-6 weeks! Let's hold thumbs!! I will try with no 2 to see how long i will last to keep team yellow but not guaranteeing anything :haha:

Bright, yay for transfer date!!!!! Can't wait to start the final tww countdown with you. Maybe consider a ticker to count it down, always made it more real for me.

Mj, soon you and ginger will also be in the double digits :winkwink:

Yeah I think I will try that, where do you get your tickers from?

I'm still horribly sick and unable to eat without wanting to be sick so loosing weight won't be a problem I forsee. Wish I could stop catching everything. Had another gallbladder attack at 4am lasted 4 hours.

Ladies, just letting you know I had my u/s today, everything was good. Baby heart rate 108, which will increase. Measuring on time. Next appointment in 2 weeks, which they may give me another quick scan FX!

Yay!! So just one then?

I hate the flu. That is all.

Oh no kelly, you seriously need a break! !! :hugs:

Bright, i get mine from countdowntopregnancy.com

Mj, yay that's awesome news. Mine was also around that in the beginning but by next week that little heart will be beating away so quickly! !!! Yay for another scan in 2 weeks :happydance:

Ginger, when is your first scan?

Oh no, Kelly! Get better soon!

My first scan is on February 18th at 8:20am EST. :thumbup:

Kelly - get better soon? Has it gotten any better at all or still the same? Yep just 1 they said :)

Ginger- looks like we'll north be having the next appointment around the same time. I really hope he does give me that scan.

Kelly - :flower:

Mostly still miserable, maybe a smidgen better but now I can't taste anything or smell so my appetite is gone, I've lost about 4 pounds so far. But managing to keep up water in take. Lexi is still pretty miserable. We're going to go have a nap shortly here. Hoping to feel miles better by tomorrow. I really want to be able to taste my food again.

Ginger exciting! and MJ yay for 1 healthy bean!

Kelly- awww sorry you can't taste anything :( hoping you feel at least a little better today.

Afm- nausea has started and lasts all day. Only time I don't feel it is when I'm eating. I'm not complaining though, as long as my little bean keeps growing then I'll take it ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->