TTC after D&C (Soon)

Thanks ladies , I had all my usual ov signs this weekend we bd'd anyway just incase :) it makes sense that levels need to be under 5 to o, I really hope everything bounces back fast , I have had 2 losses in the past and had no delay in my cycle after. X

Looks like I'm stuck in nyc for this blizzard, so had to reschedule my u/s for next week since it doesn't look like I'll be making it back till the end of the week :(

Boo MJ I hope you can get out for it! But there will be more to see if you don't.

Bright best of luck for your cycle starting tomorrow!

Good luck Bright! I hope you can join me in my October rainbows thread!

Hell ladies,

We had to change the stimming dates, we waiting for the approval of insurance. So we may not start stimming until the 2nd week of February. We are still bc'ing now. She just called in a refill on the bc's. A little disappointed but I am being patient.

I hope your insurance gets sorted then, We'll be here cheering you on no matter when you start!

That's right Bright! We're cheering for you no matter when you start :)

Ginger - how are you feeling? Any symptoms? I'm not really having much yet, I'm getting dull aches on both sides of my uterus area but it's alternating. So weird!

:haha:

I'm getting the same thing. Food makes me blow up like a balloon. My boobs are KILLING me... But that's pretty much it. Oh, I've had to get up in the night to pee every night for like four nights. I NEVER do that.

Same for me as far as peeing at night. My boobs are not really sore but I feel like I've gained a ton already, not sure if it's from the meds and birth control before my cycle or what. I'm just dying for my u/s next week.

Hello Ladies,

Ginger & MJ - I love hearing about you ladies pregnancy. I am so happy that you well deserving ladies are pregnant.

MJ I gained weight with my IVF cycles to, I think it's from the meds and then hormones from HCG and fluid retention.

Thanks Kelly, because I was really wondering wtf! Lol. Even though I haven't been working out like I usually do because I wanted to give my body a break in hopes FET would work, which it did. Now I'm scared to start working out again :s
Have you done any working out since being pg? It makes me nervous

I didn't try till after 12 weeks then did a week got sick stopped then started for a few days got sick and stopped and repeat. I gave up right about when my gallbladder and the gastritis nearly took me out and have accepted I'll work out after baby is born.

Aww, Bright, you're so sweet! I can't wait for us to be bump buddies! :hugs:

As far as exercise, I have been doing Taekwondo since the summer, and really enjoy it. It's great for balance, muscle training, cardio, and self-defense. My instructor's wife is a mom and a 3rd degree black belt. She is altering my patterns and exercises so they're safe during pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->