TTC after D&C (Soon)

Bright, before you know it stim time will be her and you will be seeing those two lines not because of the trigger but because of bean producing it!!

Mj, looove those beta no!!!!! Next week scan will definitely give you so much more to see and beautiful hb(s)

Ive given up on my exercising till Skylar comes. The fs said i can swim and jog but like Kelly i decided to just give it up for now and take it up again after her birth. Ive set a goal for myself to do a obstacle race end of sept so i have 3 months to train. But this pregnancy has been so good on me, ive only picked up 3kgs so far so i believe being fit beforehand has helped alot.

Ginger, oh those eina boobs are something else. Those early cramps/pressure continued well into my second tri so dont worry about them.

Ttc, so sorry for your loss :hugs: its so unfair!!!! We also tried immediately after D&c. However my hcg was very low, below 2000 at d&c so my hpt was negative quickly. Then i got af 35days after d&c. Thinking of you :flow:

Afm, just super busy at work so not really on bnb at the moment.

Bah I wish Tella, I was in super duper fit shape before getting pregnant and I still packed on a lot of weight fast! Though it slowed down considerably with me getting sick since I lost 7 pounds from those 4 days. I'm still up about 15 pounds though ugh. I'll be happy to keep it to 30 or under total.

Some days I wake up and feel perfectly normal, I'm hoping this is normal. So nervous about my u/s next week. I feel so chunky too, even dh agrees that I definitely look bigger which is probably from the meds, my everyday jeans no longer fits! Ugh. Anyway, how are you ladies doing? My mom thinks it's probably twins, dh says it's only 1.....I'm just dying for Tuesday!

My regular jeans don't fit either. I've been in maternity jeans since I got my BFP, just because my biggest pregnancy symptom is bloat, and my biggest food craving is Mexican. Plus, maternity jeans feel like pajamas. Secret pajamas. :haha:

I can't wait for your scan either! I think it is probably just one, but we'll see!

Ginger, I'm so glad it's not just me struggling with the clothes issue over here. Every morning it's had to find something that fits right. Has anyone been noticing you're a bit bigger? One of my very good guy friends said to me that I look like I've gained weight, so I know it's obvious :(

MJ you'll have worse bloat from the meds, you may get smaller in a few weeks if it subsides but you might not if it's twins! lol.

Ginger pj's? Thats what I wear everyday! Even out to get mail and groceries lol!

Hi Ladies,

I was wondering how long it took for your first AF to arrive after your d&c? I had a d&c on 23rd Dec and bled on and off for 2 weeks. So it's been nearly 6 weeks since the d&c and 4 since I stopped bleeding. I've had some cramping so thought AF was on the way but that's stopped now. Really want AF to come so I can start TTC properly again. Just wondered how long everyone else had to wait.

Thanks. X

Hi Ladies,

I was wondering how long it took for your first AF to arrive after your d&c? I had a d&c on 23rd Dec and bled on and off for 2 weeks. So it's been nearly 6 weeks since the d&c and 4 since I stopped bleeding. I've had some cramping so thought AF was on the way but that's stopped now. Really want AF to come so I can start TTC properly again. Just wondered how long everyone else had to wait.

Thanks. X

Neo - sorry for your loss. AF showed up for me after 6 weeks. Some women got it later around 8-9 weeks. Have you tested on a hpt or blood test to make sure your hcg is back to 0? or that you didn't by chance get pg right away? I know 1 or 2 women ended up going back to their Dr after about 8 weeks of no AF and it turned out they still had some tissue left behind which was causing AF not to start and they had to have another D&C to clear it out and then eventually AF came. I would give it another week or 2 but I would also POAS....you never know! :winkwink::flower:

MJ you'll have worse bloat from the meds, you may get smaller in a few weeks if it subsides but you might not if it's twins! lol.

Ginger pj's? Thats what I wear everyday! Even out to get mail and groceries lol!

you know my brain is clearly going or something because I didn't even think about all the estrogen and progesterone that I am on now lol. I just keep thinking about the bcp's and stims from before, but you're right. I hope once I can stop the meds in another 6 weeks that I will go down some. That makes me feel a lot better :thumbup::flower:

Hi mj2013 thanks for replying. Yeah I tested on a hpt a couple of weeks ago to make sure it was negative. I also did yesterday and was also BFN. So guess it's just a waiting game for AF to arrive. I really want to start TTC again and just seems like it's taking ages to arrive. Thanks again for the advice, I'll give it another couple of weeks and fx crossed AF arrives. X

Neo, my cycles are normally wacko. I ended up having to take Provera to get AF after my D&C.

Neo I got my second AF with first ovulation around 8 weeks so you could be ovulating soon, I think thats a typical time frame after a D&C for most. <3

I'm sick!!!!!! Seriously... so tired of being sick and preggo. Caught the cold my son had the scary thing is I already feel run down and it's just the beginning easy stage of it. Lexi is also sick, Skyler is almost over it and my husband is sick. Eff!

Awww Kelly (((big hugs)))). That sounds really rough, when you and your entire family are sick it's really tough and everyone :( I hope you all feel better soon, by next weekend everyone should be feeling well again.
Only 14 more weeks for your LO to arrive! The time will be here before you know it, hang in there.

Skyler is going on day 8 of it and with my being pregnant its sure to be a good 2-3 weeks before I feel good again. Ugh.

Holy heck I only have 98 days left... double digits. Seems so much sooner but still so far away! Honestly I'm tiring of being pregnant and getting chubby and large but I'm trying to enjoy it all since it'll be my last lol.

Lol Kelly it's going to creep up on you and will be here before you know it!
I know it's rough when you're sick and pg and can't take good meds to help you get better soon :( hang in there.

Ginger- how are u feeling? I've been super tired. U/s tomorrow, so close yet so far sigh.

I hope you get well soon, Kelly! That sounds awful! And I'm convinced that the medicine we're allowed to take during pregnancy is only "safe" because it doesn't do anything.

Mj, I'm good. Had to take a nap yesterday. I was exhausted just from sitting on the couch watching TV all day. :haha:

I have been having issues with constipation. Made Mexican food for dinner on Saturday and Sunday, and that seemed to help. Lol. I have also noticed that I've been eating more. I had a giant plate of food for dinner, then I was hungry again 30 minutes later. Had a bowl of cereal.

Can't wait to see how your scan goes!

Ginger - I've been super hungry too! I've been getting light headed while trying to clean the house, I have to do it little by little. I never experienced it before, I hope it's normal. I had some cramping this morning for a few minutes that kinda freaked me out but it's gone now.

I haven't personally had any lightheadedness. But your body is starting to produce more blood now (blood volume increases by 45% during pregnancy!), so maybe that has something to do with it? You should ask your doctor tomorrow, but it is probably fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->