TTC after D&C (Soon)

Penguin - you have to temp first thing - same time everyday. Your temp rises and varies throughout the day so you only get reliable temps for a pattern using your basal temp. Most thermometers will store the last temp taken so you can set your alarm, pop the thermometer in your mouth, wait for the beep then fall back to sleep. No need to look at the temp until you're up for the day.

Afm I'm back from holiday and taken a hpt. Still very positive as i feared. 2weeks 3 days post op. Mj - have you taken another one? I think we're in the same boat. I also o a bit later than most (usually somewhere between cd 19 -28) and i also have a short luteal phase :-(.
Does anyone else have a short luteal phase? Always keen to know if anyone's got any magic solutions. I currently take a b100 complex, vit c and e and magnesium. Sometimes I feel like I rattle!

Penguin - you have to temp first thing - same time everyday. Your temp rises and varies throughout the day so you only get reliable temps for a pattern using your basal temp. Most thermometers will store the last temp taken so you can set your alarm, pop the thermometer in your mouth, wait for the beep then fall back to sleep. No need to look at the temp until you're up for the day.

Afm I'm back from holiday and taken a hpt. Still very positive as i feared. 2weeks 3 days post op. Mj - have you taken another one? I think we're in the same boat. I also o a bit later than most (usually somewhere between cd 19 -28) and i also have a short luteal phase :-(.
Does anyone else have a short luteal phase? Always keen to know if anyone's got any magic solutions. I currently take a b100 complex, vit c and e and magnesium. Sometimes I feel like I rattle!
Thanks hilslo! I will def try that now.

Good luck penguin. It is very strange and confusing at first but stick withvit - it is fascinating to get a little insight into whatvis going on in there! :)

Hope everyone is getting stronger every day!

I'm 3 weeks post D and C now and still getting brown discharge and no sign of AF :cry:

Did a hpt though and it was negative so it's all very confusing I just want to try again but I know I have to be patient!

Penguin - I agree with Hilslo,you do have to temp in the morning, around the same time each morning.

Hilslo - I am still showing positive on both hpt's and opk's. I am 2 weeks + 3 days post D&C. I don't forsee it being negative by the time i hit the 3 week mark, not when it's so brightly positive :( I'm going to hope that in 2 more weeks though, it will be gone.

Hayley - sorry to hear you're still have brown discharge, I have read that it can go on that way for up to a month or so. Have you spoken with your Dr at all? It is confusing that you would still be having discharge and negative hpt, maybe your body is still just clearing out residual stuff. Did this discharge ever stop at all? for a few days? or has it been non stop for the entire 3 weeks?

mj2013 - I hope it turns negative for you soon it's so frustrating not knowing where you stand!

My spotting is on and off I think I will give it another week and then go back to my doctor, it's probably nothing to worry about - definitely doesn't add up with the negative test though :0/

hilslo - I am also taking ridiculous amounts of vitamins hoping to improve my chances! :happydance:

mj2013 - I hope it turns negative for you soon it's so frustrating not knowing where you stand!

My spotting is on and off I think I will give it another week and then go back to my doctor, it's probably nothing to worry about - definitely doesn't add up with the negative test though :0/

hilslo - I am also taking ridiculous amounts of vitamins hoping to improve my chances! :happydance:

I definitely don't think it's anything to worry about either, but i too would be getting frustrated with AF. You could probably just phone the Dr in a week and tell him it's been a month and nothing, but he may say to wait for 6 weeks. Mine had said AF should come in 4-6 weeks, so I know if I get to the 6 week mark and it doesn't show I'll be calling him up to get AF to start. I'm not too patient when it comes to these things :blush:

Hang in there though :hugs: soon we'll be on our TTC way :winkwink:

I miscarried 4 weeks ago and conceived 2 weeks later. I think the only reason that they want you to wait at a month is to pin point your period to calculate your weeks of pregnancy. Because now with me they cant say for sure if I'm 1-4 weeks pregnant now.
I had my d&C exactly a month ago today, and last Monday found out that I'm pregnant again.

I miscarried 4 weeks ago and conceived 2 weeks later. I think the only reason that they want you to wait at a month is to pin point your period to calculate your weeks of pregnancy. Because now with me they cant say for sure if I'm 1-4 weeks pregnant now.
I had my d&C exactly a month ago today, and last Monday found out that I'm pregnant again.

Hi Bump, sorry for your loss....and congrats on your new pregnancy! :happydance:
How far along were you when you miscarried? Was your hcg down to O when you ovulated?

Congrats Bump6! how exciting! Good luck!
MJ I know what you mean. It took me 9 wks to get mine! Then it came again 2 wks later. Very frustrating!

9 weeks for your AF penguin? I hope mine doesn't take that long but I know the more I stress the less likely it will come :0(

So here's the latest for me, took another hcg and it's so faint I can barely even see it, I'm not even sure if I see a line or I just have "line eyes" because DH says he can't see anything but he doesn't analyze the stick like I do :haha:
So I'm really hoping that my hcg is very very low or gone and AF can possibly resume in about 2 tweeks FX

It was so bright and positive the other day, it kinda caught me off guard that it would be so faint so soon (unless there's something wrong with that test:shrug:), but I plan to take another one by the end of the week just to confirm it is all gone lol

How is everyone else doing?

Hey MJ that sounds like a negative to me :thumbup: Hopefully your AF will be along as soon as possible!

I'm still spotting so took another HPT and it's a definite negative so I'm just going to be impatiently waiting for AF too...

Still haven't been intimate with my bf as I'm scared, I know it sounds stupid but feels like I don't know my own body at the moment and don't want to make things worse!

Hope everyone is doing good.

Hey MJ that sounds like a negative to me :thumbup: Hopefully your AF will be along as soon as possible!

I'm still spotting so took another HPT and it's a definite negative so I'm just going to be impatiently waiting for AF too...

Still haven't been intimate with my bf as I'm scared, I know it sounds stupid but feels like I don't know my own body at the moment and don't want to make things worse!

Hope everyone is doing good.

Hayley - I'm sorry you're still spotting, but on a good note at least your hpt is showing negative!! I think your spotting will soon stop, does it seem to be getting lighter at all?

Thanks MJ, yeah it's hardly any spotting very light and it's on and off too so hopefully soon will stop!

Are you going to ttc before AF or going to wait it out? Fingers x'd for you it comes soon.

Thanks MJ, yeah it's hardly any spotting very light and it's on and off too so hopefully soon will stop!

Are you going to ttc before AF or going to wait it out? Fingers x'd for you it comes soon.

:happydance::happydance: That sounds good, it sounds like it's coming to an end for you.

I plan to try after AF comes but for right now I am NTNP, just waiting for AF before I get back on the TTC bus hardcore, with all my temping and opk's lol. What about you? will you be trying once you stop spotting? or after AF?

I'm going to wait for AF, I don't think I will ov before then anyway
I never temped or charted before so don't think I should next time otherwise I will become even more obsessed!

How is everyone doing?

I've worked a crazy amount in the last few days, so not much free time! :coffee: But I'm recovering from work with a few days off now.

I have a feeling my af will be starting soon, even though it's not even 3 weeks post D&C. I'm think maybe in the next 1-2 weeks. We'll see though.

Hope everyone is doing okay, and your AF's start soon (if that's what your waiting for), and that our :bfp: comes soon too!

Sorry for the short, quick post! :hugs:

Everyone is so quiet. My hcg tests are now negative!! so very happy about that.

Hayley - Is your spotting still going on?

calvinzoey - have you taken an hcg test at all to see if it's out of your system? I'm hoping for AF in 1-2 weeks too :)

Everyone is so quiet. My hcg tests are now negative!! so very happy about that.

Hayley - Is your spotting still going on?

calvinzoey - have you taken an hcg test at all to see if it's out of your system? I'm hoping for AF in 1-2 weeks too :)

I believe I am 6 DPO and just tested in case I O'ed earlier, BFN. Will test everyday till AF from now on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->