TTC after D&C (Soon)

Everyone is so quiet. My hcg tests are now negative!! so very happy about that.

Hayley - Is your spotting still going on?

calvinzoey - have you taken an hcg test at all to see if it's out of your system? I'm hoping for AF in 1-2 weeks too :)

I believe I am 6 DPO and just tested in case I O'ed earlier, BFN. Will test everyday till AF from now on!

Hey castaway - Awesome!!! FX you get your BFP soon. I know you were worried about trying, have you put the worrying aside and gotten excited? I really hope so!:flower:

mj2013: I have taken the test. I'm a bit nervous of being disappointed :shrug: I'm just trying to trust my body by how it feels. I've always been pretty good at knowing my body - like I knew when I got pregnant before the test was able to be positive. I was having very strange dreams and just "felt different". I also knew when I was starting to lose the baby (or blighted ovum I guess) - I felt very different one day. So now.. I feel "normal" I guess. And by normal I can kinda guess when my af will start. :thumbup:

CastawayBride: Hope you get the positive result!!! :hugs:

hayleymarie: I'm the same way. If I start tracking that thoroughly, I'll start obsessing. I'm pretty good at that. So like I said to mj, I just concentrate on how I'm feeling. :flower:

calvinzoey - have you taken an hcg test at all to see if it's out of your system? I'm hoping for AF in 1-2 weeks too :)

I believe I am 6 DPO and just tested in case I O'ed earlier, BFN. Will test everyday till AF from now on!

Hey castaway - Awesome!!! FX you get your BFP soon. I know you were worried about trying, have you put the worrying aside and gotten excited? I really hope so!:flower:

mj2013: I have taken the test. I'm a bit nervous of being disappointed :shrug: I'm just trying to trust my body by how it feels. I've always been pretty good at knowing my body - like I knew when I got pregnant before the test was able to be positive. I was having very strange dreams and just "felt different". I also knew when I was starting to lose the baby (or blighted ovum I guess) - I felt very different one day. So now.. I feel "normal" I guess. And by normal I can kinda guess when my af will start. :thumbup:

hayleymarie: I'm the same way. If I start tracking that thoroughly, I'll start obsessing. I'm pretty good at that. So like I said to mj, I just concentrate on how I'm feeling. :flower:

I think once I am pregnant I will be nervous all over again but we want to have a sibling and we need to take this small step first :thumbup: We really were not watching my cycle and don't really know it yet so we just NTNP this cycle, kinda exciting to think we may be in it though for a small bundle of joy! I am getting excited as I get into my window of possible BFPs :happydance:

I think once I am pregnant I will be nervous all over again but we want to have a sibling and we need to take this small step first :thumbup: We really were not watching my cycle and don't really know it yet so we just NTNP this cycle, kinda exciting to think we may be in it though for a small bundle of joy! I am getting excited as I get into my window of possible BFPs :happydance:

Awww castaway I'm excited for you! I'm NTNP right now too, but will be going for it once AF arrives. Happy to see you're getting excited, i remember the 2 week wait used to be the hardest thing for me and I was a poas addict :blush: Now waiting for hcg to disappear and AF to show up is a real test of my patience, I don't think I will complain during the tww again :)

calvinzoey - I'm feeling pretty "normal" too, guess we just have to continue waiting :coffee:

Urgh - 3 weeks today since the op and got a glaring positive on hpt this morning. I can't understand why it's taking so long. I was 13.5 weeks last time and got a bfn on cd19. Did anyone elsevtake this long? My temps are still above my coverline too. Grrr...why is my body so slow in responding!!!!

Urgh - 3 weeks today since the op and got a glaring positive on hpt this morning. I can't understand why it's taking so long. I was 13.5 weeks last time and got a bfn on cd19. Did anyone elsevtake this long? My temps are still above my coverline too. Grrr...why is my body so slow in responding!!!!

I'm really not sure the average time it takes for someone's body to start responding... and I'm not sure what's normal or not. But that does seem pretty long to me. Have you called your doctor about it? :hugs:

Hislo-That totally stinks that it's still positive. I guess I never checked to see when it was gone, just that I finally stopped bleeding after a month.

Yes Hayleymarie it took me 9 wks to get my AF and now it's come every 2 to 2 1/2 wks which means that I am not ovulating anymore. (SCREAM!):growlmad:
Started today and just had my last one on Aug 24th. Going to see my dr Monday for a talk to (and hopefully a script) for femara. Clomid does not work for me and the injections are too costly.

hilslo - sorry that you're still showing positive, I would go to the doctors I think and ask what's going on..:hugs:

Penguin - that sucks that you're not ovulating I hope your body starts getting back to normal soon, it's so frustrating :cry:

I guess everyone else is still waiting for AF? I'm nearly 4 weeks after D & C now and still waiting, still spotting a little too so I don't expect to see her anytime soon :nope:

It's so frustrating, hopefully this time next year we will all be celebrating!

7 DPO and still got a negative test...still kinda early for me I got my slight positive at 8 DPO last time, blaring at 11 DPO. I have been having a lot of weird dreams though and some slight cramping...this could mean my AF is just a week away so who knows. I am very dry down there (no CM) which is odd. I also had some stabbing pains in my lady parts...I took it as I over did it yesterday on my crutches but who knows!:thumbup:

Hope it's just a little too early and that neg turns into a positive for you!!! How exciting and nerve wracking! the things a baby makes us do! FX for you!

Fingers crossed for you Castaway that it turns into a positive!

That's annoying :-( It's so frustrating not knowing what's going on!

I'm still waiting impatiently for AF don't think I can take another month of waiting but I guess I'll just have to see what happens :nope:

That's annoying :-( It's so frustrating not knowing what's going on!

I'm still waiting impatiently for AF don't think I can take another month of waiting but I guess I'll just have to see what happens :nope:

I know waiting is so hard and that is all you do when TTC and then when pregnant!

Hey everyone,

Castaway - FX for you! it's still early so give it a few more days

Haley - has your spotting officially stopped?

As far as me, I thought my hpt's were now negative but then being the poas addict I am I decided to test again over the weekend and there's a faint line. Did it again today and another faint line, it's extremely light but omg, this hcg is not leaving me. I will be 4 week post d&c this thursday sigh. So the wait continues.

Hey everyone,

Castaway - FX for you! it's still early so give it a few more days

Haley - has your spotting officially stopped?

As far as me, I thought my hpt's were now negative but then being the poas addict I am I decided to test again over the weekend and there's a faint line. Did it again today and another faint line, it's extremely light but omg, this hcg is not leaving me. I will be 4 week post d&c this thursday sigh. So the wait continues.

I can say that at 6 weeks post giving birth I had no HCG as I had to do a urine for my surgery...hang in there you should be almost done with it!

MJ I hope your hcg levels go down soon it's definitely a waiting game isn't it!

I'm still spotting it's barely there now but I know my body isn't back to normal yet!

Stupid waiting game! MJ we must have had our ops on the same day (only just twigged!). I'm still getting positives too though my temp was lower than my normal coverline this morning so maybe my body is finally starting to realise that the beans have gone.
I'm trying to see a positive and telling myself that it's good that my body is trying to keep it. Fingers crossed if the next bean is in thr right place with ok genes it will stick.
Mj - wad yours a mmc? If so it might help me believe my theoretical hope! x

Haley & Castaway - Thanks for the support, I'm trying to hang in there ad keep busy so I don't think about it too much. When I'm not busy I google the crap out of post d&c stories and some of them are actually quite scary, I dont know why I do that :nope:

Hilslo - yes mine was a mmc too at 11 weeks. My temp is around coverline, it's not low like before O but not as high as after O (if that makes sense). Are your positives really really faint too? it's so frustrating, but what can we do but wait it out :shrug:

No - mine are glaringly strong :-(. Though hopefully it will start to fade.
We had the windows in our bedroom open last night and it's starting to get a bit chilly in the uk. Seriously hoping my temps are still low tomorrow. We seem to be sharing - I've got falling temps and you've got fading hpts! Strange!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->